Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Toke Makinwa And Maje Ayida's Reconciliation: Fans Blast Toke - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa And Maje Ayida's Reconciliation: Fans Blast Toke (30245 Views)

Toke Makinwa And Maje Ayida Have Lunch Together / Throwback: Tiwa And Teebillz, Toke And Maje / Fans Blast Toke Makinwa For Bleaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa And Maje Ayida's Reconciliation: Fans Blast Toke by Nobody: 12:02pm On Dec 07, 2015
Toks2008:

This is an ignorant notion..Shits happen in life.

You are the ignoramus, stop defending men that cheat, that Maje idiot clearly violated and abused their relationship.
Shit like cheating men do happen but it's time to flush them down the toilet where they belong.
I still maintain, Toke taking that thing back is the worst mistake of her life and she will never be happy with him. That's why I like white women, when men mess up they divorce them and take half of their wealth, the idiot will learn his lesson the hard way. Nigerian women always slacking. So irritating.
Once a cheater always a cheater, move on.
Re: Toke Makinwa And Maje Ayida's Reconciliation: Fans Blast Toke by thundafire: 12:07pm On Dec 07, 2015
u turn left-right u go up or down all u c na enemies which kind life cnt she make peace nd na dy same una tell her 2 leave dy man nw dy re settling or have settled yet una no gree
Re: Toke Makinwa And Maje Ayida's Reconciliation: Fans Blast Toke by repogirl(f): 12:12pm On Dec 07, 2015
This just shows that one shouldn't adhere totally to advise from self acclaimed advisers ...... Those advisers have not finished handling the sh'itload of issues in their lives and they want to advise others angry...be wise, people.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa And Maje Ayida's Reconciliation: Fans Blast Toke by Toks2008(m): 12:16pm On Dec 07, 2015
Philpham:

You are a cheap hypocrite, listen to yourself, olodo.
No lady should leave a repentant cheating hubby abi. Cheating is cheating. Get that into your thick skull, and as men are dogs they should be kicked out as soon as it happens.
I wish you get a repentant cheating wife so I can see what you will do. Fool.
Shut up and go back to your baby cot if you don't have any reasonable thing to say.

I presume you are a young unmarried lady with a raging hormone and a mannerless one also judging from your abusive utterances to posters on this thread but i will let it pass.

So if my assertion is right i will advice you take a chill pill and wait till you get married and when you are faced with this situation,you will understand first hand.o si n rin e.
Re: Toke Makinwa And Maje Ayida's Reconciliation: Fans Blast Toke by repogirl(f): 12:18pm On Dec 07, 2015
Philpham:

You are a cheap hypocrite, listen to yourself, olodo.
No lady should leave a repentant cheating hubby abi. Cheating is cheating. Get that into your thick skull, and as men are dogs they should be kicked out as soon as it happens.
I wish you get a repentant cheating wife so I can see what you will do. Fool.
Shut up and go back to your baby cot if you don't have any reasonable thing to say.
you dey mind that guy? He only makes sense to himself.

I pity the mumu women sending him PM and asking for advise. Adviser that has not finished dealing with his personal issues wants to give someone else advise, mtchew!

3 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa And Maje Ayida's Reconciliation: Fans Blast Toke by Toks2008(m): 12:24pm On Dec 07, 2015
repogirl:
you dey mind that guy? He only makes sense to himself.

I pity the mumu women sending him PM and asking for advise. Adviser that has not finished dealing with his personal issues wants to give someone else advise, mtchew!

All these smallies on nairaland makes me laugh...its apparent i will be wasting my time explaining some deep facts to you because in the nearest future it will only make sense...

For now continue to bask in your dillusions.

You think all this fine face and depreciating body features will keep a man faithful to you..i pity you. The earlier you wake up to the harsh reality now the better it will be for you...kilomode e mo?

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa And Maje Ayida's Reconciliation: Fans Blast Toke by repogirl(f): 12:37pm On Dec 07, 2015
Toks2008:

All these smallies on nairaland makes me laugh...its apparent i will be wasting my time explaining some deep facts to you because in the nearest future it will only make sense...

For now continue to bask in your dillusions.

You think all this fine face and depreciating body features will keep a man faithful to you..i pity you. The earlier you wake up to the harsh reality now the better it will be for you...kilomode e mo?
Smallie right? B'oya l'o mo.... Undisciplined men will always be unfaithful and recurring cheats! Quit making excuses for them.

I might look like a 'smallie' to you but I have been married a number of years now and even after three kids, I can boastfully say it will take quite a lot for my husband to cheat because he is disciplined and even if he does cheat, your type will be the least of people I will be asking for advise.

You have made cheating forgivable as long as he is repentant... I guess STD and HIV is forgivable as long as he is repentant... Abeg, I have would rather enjoy my life alone healthy than live with a man wh'ore and be his dumping ground after sleeping with numerous who knows what.

4 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa And Maje Ayida's Reconciliation: Fans Blast Toke by Toks2008(m): 12:41pm On Dec 07, 2015
thundafire:
u turn left-right u go up or down all u c na enemies which kind life cnt she make peace nd na dy same una tell her 2 leave dy man nw dy re settling or have settled yet una no gree

Only a foolish married person will take advice from those who have never been in the marital settings before...

It will be easier for teenagers and adolescents to vehement their notion and ask for toke head for going back to her hubby and as i wrote before,many ladies i have dscussed with always reiterate that before they got married that they would have sworn that they will divorce their hubby if they ever catch them cheating but after marriage they know better.

This is why i dont like responding to many ignorant teenagers or unmarried ladies here.

Let me make this known to every unmarried lady reading this..its better never to be married than to be a divorcee...

The unmarried world is already supersaturated and there is hardly a room for a female divorcee to start dragging men with countless never married sweet ladies...so think well before you say i do.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa And Maje Ayida's Reconciliation: Fans Blast Toke by akindap07(m): 12:55pm On Dec 07, 2015
C'mon guys....dnt jugde with this pics now! THIS PICS IS FAULTY GUYS.....this pics looks like dis guy already begged her to take atleast a shot with him when dey see at d event
Re: Toke Makinwa And Maje Ayida's Reconciliation: Fans Blast Toke by Toks2008(m): 12:56pm On Dec 07, 2015
repogirl:
Smallie right? B'oya l'o mo.... Undisciplined men will always be unfaithful and recurring cheats! Quit making excuses for them.

I might look like a 'smallie' to you but I have been married a number of years now and even after three kids, I can boastfully say it will take quite a lot for my husband to cheat because he is disciplined and even if he does cheat, your type will be the least of people I will be asking for advise.

You have made cheating forgivable as long as he is repentant... I guess STD and HIV is forgivable as long as he is repentant... Abeg, I have would rather enjoy my life alone healthy than live with a man wh'ore and be his dumping ground after sleeping with numerous who knows what.

Im sorry but i stand challenged that you are not what you just claimed.

Else i would say your hubby is really tolerating you because i checked your comments on this thread alone and one perculiar similarity i observed is the way you lash out and curse people all in the name of discussing issues.

Im not a cheat and i am not promoting cheating but it is also a fact that men will cheat if they want to and divorcing a cheating hubby is never the solution because trust me,there is no guaranty that the next 5men toke will meet after divorce will not do worse.

Sometimes you need maturity to deal with issues of life and not just flimsy mouthing...

If 8 out of 10 guys will cheat on their ladies is it wise to start looking for faithful men about? if i were a married lady,i would rather focus on building my life and that of my kids rather than stressing myself over a cheating hubby.

As long as he does not do it to my face,he uses protection and still treats me like the main wioman abeg wats the fuss about.

There is more to life than a woman hinging her happiness on the fidelity of her hubby.

On the final note,dont ever vouch for anyman ...yes i love your positive spirit vut i will advice u zero your mind so if he ever cheats on you,you wiould have been emotionally prepared for it.

I will stop here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa And Maje Ayida's Reconciliation: Fans Blast Toke by BossBae1(f): 12:58pm On Dec 07, 2015
This ppl should learn how to start minding their biz na undecided
Re: Toke Makinwa And Maje Ayida's Reconciliation: Fans Blast Toke by daveP(m): 1:10pm On Dec 07, 2015
One reason to never totally believe anything any woman says in/with VEHEMENCE.

A MOVE TOMORROW, AND TIME PLAYING ITS PART, CHANGES THE OVERALL STANCE.

Lessons to those that join the bandwagon cos of the supposed truth in statement. Look twice, or youl sink in ice!
Re: Toke Makinwa And Maje Ayida's Reconciliation: Fans Blast Toke by Bollinger(m): 1:11pm On Dec 07, 2015
People just love minding other people's business but theirs. But, that being said, if you put your business out there on social media for everyone to see, expect any and everything.
Re: Toke Makinwa And Maje Ayida's Reconciliation: Fans Blast Toke by Christine01(f): 1:13pm On Dec 07, 2015
Lilimax:
Only a fool will leave/divorce her cheating husaband embarassed

Re: Toke Makinwa And Maje Ayida's Reconciliation: Fans Blast Toke by Christine01(f): 1:14pm On Dec 07, 2015
Lilimax:
Only a fool will leave/divorce her cheating husaband embarassed

Re: Toke Makinwa And Maje Ayida's Reconciliation: Fans Blast Toke by Lilimax(f): 1:15pm On Dec 07, 2015
Christine01:

Yeah! Anything?
Re: Toke Makinwa And Maje Ayida's Reconciliation: Fans Blast Toke by Christine01(f): 1:22pm On Dec 07, 2015
Lilimax:
Yeah! Anything?

I choose to reserve my comment!

You are entitled to your opinion dear.
undecided
Re: Toke Makinwa And Maje Ayida's Reconciliation: Fans Blast Toke by Nobody: 1:23pm On Dec 07, 2015
Toks2008:

Else i would say your hubby is really tolerating you because i checked your comments on this thread alone and one perculiar similarity i observed is the way you lash out and curse people all in the name of discussing issues.

Im not a cheat and i am not promoting cheating but it is also a fact that men will cheat if they want to and divorcing a cheating hubby is never the solution because trust me,there is no guaranty that the next 5men toke will meet after divorce will not do worse.

Sometimes you need maturity to deal with issues of life and not just flimsy mouthing...

If 8 out of 10 guys will cheat on their ladies is it wise to start looking for faithful men about? if i were a married lady,i would rather focus on building my life and that of my kids rather than stressing myself over a cheating hubby.

As long as he does not do it to my face,he uses protection and still treats me like the main wioman abeg wats the fuss about.

There is more to life than a woman hinging her happiness on the fidelity of her hubby.

On the final note,dont ever vouch for anyman ...yes i love your positive spirit vut i will advice u zero your mind so if he ever cheats on you,you wiould have been emotionally prepared for it.

I will stop here.

Why get married if all a married woman should do is to focus on her life and kids why does she need a husband? It seems you do not factor in the humanity of the woman. Would you focus on your kids and life if your wife starts cheating? After all there is more to life than a man hinging his happiness on fidelity of his wife.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa And Maje Ayida's Reconciliation: Fans Blast Toke by Nobody: 1:24pm On Dec 07, 2015
Whatever rocks Toke's boat.
Re: Toke Makinwa And Maje Ayida's Reconciliation: Fans Blast Toke by Phobia1: 1:27pm On Dec 07, 2015
Toke Toke. abeg kip Vlogging dose fooolz biko.
buh i dont blame dem dou. they are to folo a yoruba words dat say; Afogbon ologbon sogbon...
Re: Toke Makinwa And Maje Ayida's Reconciliation: Fans Blast Toke by Lilimax(f): 1:29pm On Dec 07, 2015
Christine01:

I choose to reserve my comment!

You are entitled to your opinion dear.
undecided
ok. Just my decision dear.
Re: Toke Makinwa And Maje Ayida's Reconciliation: Fans Blast Toke by Nobody: 1:31pm On Dec 07, 2015
andromida:
Whatever rocks Toke's boat.

ABi
Re: Toke Makinwa And Maje Ayida's Reconciliation: Fans Blast Toke by Nobody: 1:32pm On Dec 07, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

ABi

Na so.
Re: Toke Makinwa And Maje Ayida's Reconciliation: Fans Blast Toke by Nobody: 1:35pm On Dec 07, 2015
Toks2008:

I presume you are a young unmarried lady with a raging hormone and a mannerless one also judging from your abusive utterances to posters on this thread but i will let it pass.

So if my assertion is right i will advice you take a chill pill and wait till you get married and when you are faced with this situation,you will understand first hand.o si n rin e.

Listen, I am very married and in a loving relationship with my spouse who knows that any form of cheating, will be shown the door and the respect is there. The issue with you NIgerian men is that you believe cheating is a way of life and can be swept under the carpet if the cheater is a man.
People like you are the ones that have not less than 3 children out of wedlock , and even when married keep lots of side chicks and impregnate them and yet want their wife to be okay with it and accept it. Is that not insanity.
With your lopsided and deranged mentality , I hope no woman ever finds you worthy of a relationship cos you will definitely cheat and physically abuse her, with no regards for her at all.
Men are loosing the plot now, women will kick your asses anytime.
Mannerless goats.

3 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa And Maje Ayida's Reconciliation: Fans Blast Toke by Nobody: 1:39pm On Dec 07, 2015
andromida:

Na so.

He he he the way some pple dey swallow headache for another man panadol LoL
Re: Toke Makinwa And Maje Ayida's Reconciliation: Fans Blast Toke by lovaleenny(f): 1:45pm On Dec 07, 2015
Toks2008:

I will stop here.

Quit talking outta ur arse...there's no respect for a wife being left alone cause d hubby wants to be in d company of anoda woman.

Enough with all d generalisations..some men cheat some men don't some women cheat some women don't...y'all are letting ur personal experience block you from making logical statements.

D only reason peeps r mad is coz Toke doesn't take her advice...if u wanna be with ur randy hubby it's ur choice but don't create a vlog talking abt being strong bla bla bla and walking away when in real life yua d opposite...

Aint nothing smart about Toke she's just a big time HYPOCRITE and i pity d ppl watching her vlog

3 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa And Maje Ayida's Reconciliation: Fans Blast Toke by Nobody: 1:47pm On Dec 07, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

He he he the way some pple dey swallow headache for another man panadol LoL

You know say Toke dey do rship talks that na why people come watch her life. I am sure she is prepared for this though she likes the spotlight.
Re: Toke Makinwa And Maje Ayida's Reconciliation: Fans Blast Toke by Nobody: 1:57pm On Dec 07, 2015
That black monkey is slowly damaging her career with her being seen with him. She preaches about being a strong woman on her vlogs but going contrary by taking an unrepentant dog that clearly violated their marriage consciously. It takes more than one night stand to impregnate a girl. He must have been sleeping with her for years.
Now this is the fool she is exposing herself with in public.
I cannot see anything in that cheap cheater, Toke was even the one that brushed him up otherwise he would pass for a keke driver.
She should stick to her guns, hold her head up high and move on with someone that will value and respect her cos she is a very smart, successful rich woman.
I think she should learn from Tina Knowles before that dirty fool gives her STD. Who knows where he has been sticking it in recently. angry
Re: Toke Makinwa And Maje Ayida's Reconciliation: Fans Blast Toke by Toks2008(m): 2:07pm On Dec 07, 2015
lovaleenny:

Philpham post=40773291:

g
andromida:

I have always maintained that its a waste of time discussing this issue with some ladies.

Only a foolish woman from the land of dummies will vouch for her hubby when it comes to cheating even when we know some men are faithful and the fact that your man respects you enough to do it far from you or becauyse you have not caught him yet is no ground to vouch for him.

But let me leave you all with this advice..If ever you catch your man cheating on you,please do as you just threatened and dumb his ass and choose one of these 3 options...

1.Remain celibate for life
2.Keep dumping and trying new men if you find yourself with another philanderer.
3.Don't bother remarrying and start sleeping around with different men.
4.Remain in your matrimony and build your life and that of your children.

I repeat,leaving your marriage because a man cheats on you is not a wise decision because that is exactly what the mistres wants you to do..to leave so that she can come in and when you leave,don't expect to be received like a super star by another man as you may likely be leaving into the greatest frustration of your life.

No man is worth the stress because 8 out of 10 guys will cheat on you and you better get this straight or go jump into the lagoon.

I am not looking for a date on nairaland so im very comfortable telling every lady this hard truth. I have never cheated on any lady i have evr been with not because i love her but because i love Christ nevertheless i can not vouch for myself but by the grace of GOD so yes some men will not cheat on you because they love GOD and not because they love you and a man can still cheat on you even if he can die for you.

Polygamy is not a sin in anyway so if you are a lady who wants to die because your man sleeps with or decides to marry another lady then start practicing how to commit suicide. This is why i love the core islamic doctrines and you will hardly see any core muslim woman writes all thes nonsense some ladies are writing here.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa And Maje Ayida's Reconciliation: Fans Blast Toke by tega4eddie: 2:19pm On Dec 07, 2015
ITS OBVIOUS SHE STILL LOVES HIM

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa And Maje Ayida's Reconciliation: Fans Blast Toke by baby124: 2:28pm On Dec 07, 2015
Toks2008:

I have always maintained that its a waste of time discussing this issue with some ladies.

Only a foolish woman from the land of dummies will vouch for her hubby when it comes to cheating even when we know some men are faithful and the fact that your man respects you enough to do it far from you or becauyse you have not caught him yet is no ground to vouch for him.

But let me leave you all with this advice..If ever you catch your man cheating on you,please do as you just threatened and dumb his ass and choose one of these 3 options...

1.Remain celibate for life
2.Keep dumping and trying new men if you find yourself with another philanderer.
3.Don't bother remarrying and start sleeping around with different men.
4.Remain in your matrimony and build your life and that of your children.

I repeat,leaving your marriage because a man cheats on you is not a wise decision because that is exactly what the mistres wants you to do..to leave so that she can come in and when you leave,don't expect to be received like a super star by another man as you may likely be leaving into the greatest frustration of your life.

No man is worth the stress because 8 out of 10 guys will cheat on you and you better get this straight or go jump into the lagoon.

I am not looking for a date on nairaland so im very comfortable telling every lady this hard truth. I have never cheated on any lady i have evr been with not because i love her but because i love Christ nevertheless i can not vouch for myself but by the grace of GOD so yes some men will not cheat on you because they love GOD and not because they love you and a man can still cheat on you even if he can die for you.

Polygamy is not a sin in anyway so if you are a lady who wants to die because your man sleeps with or decides to marry another lady then start practicing how to commit suicide. This is why i love the core islamic doctrines and you will hardly see any core muslim woman writes all thes nonsense some ladies are writing here.
There are responsible and honest well brought up men out there. A lot. Because you are not, don't try to generalize to make yourself feel better. You are alone in your sick thoughts and attitude. If you had a responsible father you would know better to value your responsibility. A man that cannot keep his vows and put his home first is not a man. In fact he is worse than a rat. Except you go into a Muslim marriage or go into a traditional marriage or a marriage where fidelity is not a priority. All should stick to their vows. No one should marry someone who will kill the other with their attititude. If someone's attitude threatens your life, sexually or physically please walk away. Women and men can have the same sex drive. Cheating and disrespecting ones spouse is NOT normal or sane at all. There are many underlying issues that most times can never be fixed by the non cheating spouse. If they want to die, they can die alone or choose another victim. Miss me with your bullshit.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa And Maje Ayida's Reconciliation: Fans Blast Toke by Nobody: 2:29pm On Dec 07, 2015
Toks2008:

I am not looking for a date on nairaland so im very comfortable telling every lady this hard truth. I have never cheated on any lady i have evr been with not because i love her but because[b] i love Christ nevertheless[/b] i can not vouch for myself but by the grace of GOD so yes some men will not cheat on you because they love GOD and not because they love you and a man can still cheat on you even if he can die for you.

Polygamy is not a sin in anyway so if you are a lady who wants to die because your man sleeps with or decides to marry another lady then start practicing how to commit suicide. [b]This is why i love the core islamic doctrines [/b]and you will hardly see any core muslim woman writes all thes nonsense some ladies are writing here.

I see why you are confused you love christ and love core islamic doctrines. Hehehehehe married women call you for advice you say? cheesy cheesy

Which hard truth? hehehehehe cheesy cheesy Toks oooooo cheesy cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Freeze & Basketmouth Come For Each Other Over “dry” Stage Performance At #OLIC2 / Kiitan Bukola Treated For Undisclosed Illness (Video, Pics) / Checkout Waje Grown Up Daughter (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.