Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,960 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:52 PM

UBA Recruiting - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UBA Recruiting (138507 Views)

UBA 2017 Graduate Entry-level Teller Recruitment / UBA Campus Ambassador Programme 2018: How To Apply / Uba Recruiting In 19 African Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBA Recruiting by ztar(m): 9:21am On Dec 07, 2015
Hmmm... job seekers make whonah go try whonah luck oh...
Re: UBA Recruiting by OZAOEKPE(f): 9:27am On Dec 07, 2015
Genea:
is it compulsory to write application letter
send a hardcopy to anyone that got access to their headquaters. please, try get experience.
Re: UBA Recruiting by OZAOEKPE(f): 9:28am On Dec 07, 2015
Genea:
is it compulsory to write application letter
you dont need to send any document aside your cv.
Re: UBA Recruiting by gungab(m): 9:29am On Dec 07, 2015
make I match break here
Re: UBA Recruiting by Isryl02(m): 9:33am On Dec 07, 2015
Isryl02:
Has anyone gone to UBA branch to submit?
What's the response?
Don't wanna waste my time o
Re: UBA Recruiting by kudus007(m): 9:35am On Dec 07, 2015
but I was @ the head office in marina last week wednesday and the guy said they stopped collecting cv until next year.
Re: UBA Recruiting by Genea(f): 9:38am On Dec 07, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

you dont need to send any document aside your cv.
someone is saying i shud send to anyone that has access to the headquarters,cant i submit to any branch,must i know someone
Re: UBA Recruiting by dopereedwan: 9:40am On Dec 07, 2015
I have just been to a UBA branch in ifako, gbagada lagos state and the HR told me there's nothing of such, that I should rather go to the head office in marina. Pls any update tell us oh!
Re: UBA Recruiting by kunzo: 9:43am On Dec 07, 2015
Let me confirm the collection of cv in head office for interested applicant. Meanwhile, it's going to be contract as i said earlier.

1 Like

Re: UBA Recruiting by bzee01(m): 9:45am On Dec 07, 2015
Any1 here in abj
Re: UBA Recruiting by dopereedwan: 9:50am On Dec 07, 2015
@kunzo, pls how much do they pay contract staff and can we unexperienced fresh graduates apply too? ASAP pls!
Re: UBA Recruiting by Khez: 9:50am On Dec 07, 2015
kunzo:
Let me confirm the collection of cv in head office for interested applicant. Meanwhile, it's going to be contract as i said earlier.

Pls have you confirmed bro?

Is it real? Are they still collecting?
Re: UBA Recruiting by domnwan(m): 9:52am On Dec 07, 2015
No job for HND holders again.....O God set the polytechnic system ablaze so that people will not be schooling there and at the very end no recognition

1 Like

Re: UBA Recruiting by Nobody: 9:53am On Dec 07, 2015
I met a friend working in UBA in makurdi, he said, he has no idea of what am talking about.

I asked a customer care agent, she said it's a rumour!!!

I don't even know what else to do, pls any update from other branch?
Re: UBA Recruiting by kunzo: 9:58am On Dec 07, 2015
dopereedwan:
@kunzo, pls how much do they pay contract staff and can we unexperienced fresh graduates apply too? ASAP pls!

Re: UBA Recruiting by kunzo: 9:58am On Dec 07, 2015
Khez:

Pls have you confirmed bro?

Is it real? Are they still collecting?

No recruitment for now. confirmed from HR unit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UBA Recruiting by Genea(f): 9:59am On Dec 07, 2015
The branch in my area says they have not been informed abt it
Re: UBA Recruiting by Nobody: 10:06am On Dec 07, 2015
This kind of advert should be official i think....since its a nationwide one...........perhaps company like UBA cant still be dealing with hardcopy anymore in this digital world........the ad be like..............
Re: UBA Recruiting by Nobody: 10:09am On Dec 07, 2015
I also want to confirm that they re collecting though I can't apply there due to relation policy....would help only those that can send their CV and cover letter t

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: UBA Recruiting by sheriffman(m): 10:12am On Dec 07, 2015
Sweatshop pls if u get this job dont do it for more than 3 years if u can survive that long and get out b4 u r thrown out.

1 Like

Re: UBA Recruiting by Mekurexx: 10:15am On Dec 07, 2015
80k. My cousin was one of the recent batch that just finished from their banking school. Actually that batch was only for South East---Rivers State. They were paid 15k for 3 weeks during their banking school training
dopereedwan:
Re: UBA Recruiting by vikktor: 10:15am On Dec 07, 2015
so what our stand now......it all rumour? plz someone close shld gv us latest info about it since it's closing today? thnks we are waiting for latest info!!!
Re: UBA Recruiting by Nobody: 10:18am On Dec 07, 2015
hi kinghold
Re: UBA Recruiting by AshamkonyeOF(m): 10:25am On Dec 07, 2015
Make sure a known person in the bank endorses your CV, else.......
Re: UBA Recruiting by OLA1055: 10:27am On Dec 07, 2015
Gentle2015:
This is to inform the general public that UBA PLC is currently collecting CVs for recruitment. The requirements are:

1. Minimum of 2-2

2. Not more dan 27 yrs of age

3. Five O level credits including math nd english in not more dan 2 sittings.

4. Photocopy of credentials

5. You are to submit at any UBA branch in ur preferred state.

6. Deadline is on monday 7th december 2015.

Good luck.
Re: UBA Recruiting by kaysunnex: 10:31am On Dec 07, 2015
molibediumss:
I also want to confirm that they re collecting though I can't apply there due to relation policy....would help only those that can send their CV and cover letter to me before 12pm apply cos I should b in their head office around time

Peterokeke91@gmail.com
pls check ur mail. I hav sent mine 4 u.
Re: UBA Recruiting by wisenewgem(m): 10:33am On Dec 07, 2015
My Uncle is a Manager In UBA PLC Abakaliki, I just confirmed from him that no mail was sent to them to this effect. But i still told him to make inquires. Abeg where OP get the source of this news
Re: UBA Recruiting by govmentson(m): 10:33am On Dec 07, 2015
allanphash7:
Is today not 7th amd moreso how about the HND holders ?

I dint know why FGN is yet to scrap polytechnic since HND graduates are always being sidelined
my dear hnd folks are not sideline in Nigeria..if anything they are mostly preferred ahead of their Bsc counterparts..was doing an aptitude test for a recruiting firm last week..the organiser told us openly that the hnd folks with the right age and grade is eligible to submit Cv and work for any bank in Nigeria..while the Bsc folks are sometimes sideline
Re: UBA Recruiting by Khez: 10:35am On Dec 07, 2015
molibediumss:
I also want to confirm that they re collecting though I can't apply there due to relation policy....would help only those that can send their CV and cover letter to me before 12pm apply cos I should b in their head office around time

Peterokeke91@gmail.com

I'm in the head office now, who should i talk to?

Or submit to?
Re: UBA Recruiting by saintkel(m): 10:36am On Dec 07, 2015
And wot happens to those with 3rd class? Men am disappointed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (45) (Reply)

2016/2017 Chevening Scholarship Applicants. / Top Salaries In Nigeria: Best Paying Companies / Ten Tough Interview Questions And Ten Great Answers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.