Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,296 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:15 AM

KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 (146470 Views)

Sahara Group 2015 Graduate Aptitude Test / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by chessguru1(m): 10:30pm On May 06, 2013
Hi, I J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊S̤̥̈̊τ̲̣̣̥ got an email calling me for a KPMG aptitude test on saturday.
Please has anyone in the house written it before?
The mail said to expect a GMAT test, does anyone know what type of GMAT is common with this company.
Thanks
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by Seye25(m): 11:47pm On May 06, 2013
I just got my mail too. Who knows their kind of question. I was even told to bring along a calculator, smtin i av neva used since i'v bin writing aptitude test. NL,for those who av written d test before,pls ur opinions.
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by Nobody: 6:08am On May 07, 2013
did u guys apply for graduate trainee audit?
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by habibat(f): 6:33am On May 07, 2013
Sean lenux: did u guys apply for graduate trainee audit?

Yes I Did.
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by chessguru1(m): 6:58am On May 07, 2013
Sean lenux: did u guys apply for graduate trainee audit?
Yap
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by Nobody: 6:59am On May 07, 2013
habibat:

Yes I Did.
Got same. Basically GMAT, Synonyms, Antonyms, Sentence correction, critical reasoning and quantitative. Prepare to write an essay on d leadership u have demonstrated in d past or how ur skills would fit KPMG structure. What time are u writting urs?

2 Likes

Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by boron10(m): 7:32am On May 07, 2013
lakesider4:
Got same. Basically GMAT, Synonyms, Antonyms, Sentence correction, critical reasoning and quantitative. Prepare to write an essay on d leadership u have demonstrated in d past or how ur skills would fit KPMG structure. What time are u writting urs?
Don't be too sure of the essay topic. I wrote the test on the 8th of february. My essay topics were "who is your role model and why?" And one other strange topic like that.

@op, aside the critical reasoning, I doubt any part of the gmat questions would pose a challenge. Best of luck

2 Likes

Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by agashy: 7:39am On May 07, 2013
I applied and am yet to get my invitation,pls hw did u people appply nd do u knw if they call batch by batch?
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by georgeehis(m): 9:26am On May 07, 2013
Pls I got d mail too. Venue is lagos. Bt wen I applied I wasn't rily serious wit it because I read Geology,which is a science course. Now I'v bin invited shuld I stil go for it? Is it worth it? Its nt my field,can I cope?
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by chessguru1(m): 9:46am On May 07, 2013
boron10:
Don't be too sure of the essay topic. I wrote the test on the 8th of february. My essay topics were "who is your role model and why?" And one other strange topic like that.

@op, aside the critical reasoning, I doubt any part of the gmat questions would pose a challenge. Best of luck
Thank's a lot. Critical reading is my strongest. May God grant us grace
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by chessguru1(m): 9:48am On May 07, 2013
agashy: I applied and am yet to get my invitation,pls hw did u people appply nd do u knw if they call batch by batch?
Don't know about batch, but some1 above J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊S̤̥̈̊τ̲̣̣̥ posted that he did his in February. So it may actually be done in batches
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by Kassidy4luv(m): 10:49am On May 07, 2013
I, m a Civil Engineer, Though yet to get d mail? Maybe dey write d exams in batches, still optimistic i would be called for d test,,,,,, fingers crossed. Goodluck to all those dat av being notified as regards the test. One love, I see U guys!
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by Pachesky(m): 10:59am On May 07, 2013
pls for those that are prepin 4 d ap test,expect antonyms and synonyms(questions not in sentence)..
Tip:two or more options if carefully analyzed may have the same meaning go for 4 d exact opposite
ANALOGY AND SYNOLOGY:mine wz analogy gmat will help you here
QUANTITATIVE: study d math part on age diff,percentages on profit,averages of any kind..your Gmat will help you hear again
CRITICAL REASONING: not as easy as u think..try other practise ques online..cant give u tips here that y its cald "critical"..lol
SENTENCE CORRECTION:not in gmat..get them online..there are so many sites with loads of practice ques..
ESSAY:would definitely be on the following
1.leadership qualities either in school or your local community
2.your role model and y.
tip:know the core values of the firm
3.team playing ability either in school or your local community
4.future aspirations: whr you wish 2 b in 5yrs tym
hope this helps i wish u guys success in ur tests

7 Likes

Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by Nobody: 11:37am On May 07, 2013
i applied for the Job too, y hvnt i got an invitation??
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by spicychic847(f): 9:26pm On May 07, 2013
Jus got mine nw..Thanks 4d tis pachesky
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by Evergreen4(m): 7:45am On May 08, 2013
I also got the mail, am scheduled to write on the 11th of may. Pls who has written their test before?
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by Nobody: 9:06am On May 08, 2013
I just realized that my cv wasn't even sent
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by obassey: 9:29pm On May 08, 2013
for those that havent been called.it might jes require a phone call to them.at least that eas my case.i called them and made a complaint and in 20 mins my email was hit by an invite.
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by olusola009: 11:25pm On May 08, 2013
Obassey,I will be so much glad if u can give us the number to call because I also applied and hv nt seen anytin yet. Thanks, expecting ur response soon.
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by Acceber: 5:35pm On May 09, 2013
Hello everyone.
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by Lewenski12(m): 6:26pm On May 09, 2013
chess guru:
Don't know about batch, but some1 above J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊S̤̥̈̊τ̲̣̣̥ posted that he did his in February. So it may actually be done in batches
Well I'm sure d guy that wrote his February applied last year. The vacancy for audit was posted march 16. It cold be in batches tho, cos of multitude dat usually apply every year. But they wud definitely give 5 days notice for preparation.
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by Lewenski12(m): 6:32pm On May 09, 2013
Acceber: Hello everyone. i got a text that i've been scheduled for an aptitude test on sat may 11th but i'm yet to get an email from them... Pls can someone post the content of the mail here and also the number to call. Thanks.
This is d content of d mail I received. Enjoy.

Please disregard this invitation if you have written the KPMG test before or do not meet the requirements stated below.‬

‪ ‬

‪Dear Applicant,‬

‪ ‬

‪Thank you for your interest in KPMG.‬

‪ ‬

You are hereby scheduled to write our test on Saturday, 11 May  2013.‬

‪ ‬

Time:            9.00am prompt (Please be at the venue by 8:00am)‬

‪ ‬

Venue:             The ETC, Unilag‬

‪                        Department of Social Sciences‬

Off 2nd Gate‬

‪                        University of Lagos‬

‪                        Akoka, Yaba‬

‪                        Lagos State‬

‪ ‬

Please be advised that our test is GMAT based.‬

‬

‪The total time allowed for the test is 1hour.‬

‪ ‬

‪Come along with the following:‬

∙       Calculator‬

‪‬

∙       Photocopies and originals of your credentials i.e.‬

-       CV                -       Birth Certificate (Please note that applicants must not be more than 26 years to be eligible to write the test)                -       SSCE Result (minimum of 5 credits in one sitting, including Maths and English)                -       University Certificate or Statement of result (minimum of 2.1)‬

-       NYSC Discharge Certificate (if completed)‬

‪  ‬

‪Please disregard this invitation if you have written the KPMG test before or do not meet the requirements stated above.‬

‪ ‬

‪ ‬

‪Best regards‬

‪KPMG HR‬

07034036313/08129114480‬

1 Like

Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by Evergreen4(m): 7:23pm On May 09, 2013
Please are the questions going to be objective? Please those who have written their test before should help us out
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by Lewenski12(m): 10:27am On May 10, 2013
Pachesky: pls for those that are prepin 4 d ap test,expect antonyms and synonyms(questions not in sentence)..
Tip:two or more options if carefully analyzed may have the same meaning go for 4 d exact opposite
QUANTITATIVE: study d math part on age diff,percentages on profit,averages of any kind..your Gmat will help you hear again
CRITICAL REASONING: not as easy as u think..try other practise ques online..cant give u tips here that y its cald "critical"..lol
SENTENCE CORRECTION:not in gmat..get them online..there are so many sites with loads of practice ques..
2.your role model and y.
Do we need to go with d printed copy of d invitation? It wasn't stated in d mail.
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by chessguru1(m): 12:38pm On May 10, 2013
Pachesky: pls for those that are prepin 4 d ap test,expect antonyms and synonyms(questions not in sentence)..
2.your role model and y.
Please do you know how much time is given for the essay?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by boron10(m): 1:06pm On May 10, 2013
chess guru:
Please do you know how much time is given for the essay?
30 minutes

1 Like

Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by Evergreen4(m): 9:57pm On May 10, 2013
Please hw do I get to UNILAG from VOLKS, please friends help me I came from Benin, am not too conversant with Lagos
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by Nobody: 10:43pm On May 10, 2013
Evergreen4: Please hw do I get to UNILAG from VOLKS, please friends help me I came from Benin, am not too conversant with Lagos
From volks, board a bus to mile2, then board a bus to Yaba, from yaba ask of UNILAG campus shuttle garage to board the shuttle to d school.
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by Osa0(m): 10:54pm On May 10, 2013
try leave very early tho
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by Lewenski12(m): 3:11pm On May 11, 2013
lakesider4:
From volks, board a bus to mile2, then board a bus to Yaba, from yaba ask of UNILAG campus shuttle garage to board the shuttle to d school.
Funny enuf I am close to there.. Wasn't able to go tho. Was extremely ill. Av been callin d HOUR peeps since no one is picking my call. Snt a txt msg too. Do u peeps think I can get a reschedule? For those that sat d test, hw was it? Heard twas Computer Adaptive Test.
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by Lewenski12(m): 3:11pm On May 11, 2013
lakesider4:
Funny enuf I am close to there.. Wasn't able to go tho. Was extremely ill. Av been callin d HR peeps since no one is picking my call. Snt a txt msg and email too. Do u peeps think I can get a reschedule? For those that sat d test, hw was it? Heard twas Computer Adaptive Test.
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by Huzzie: 6:40pm On May 11, 2013
i am a little bit curious about this KPMG graduate trainee opportunity, I keep applying every time I hear of it yet I haven't been opportuned to get invited. Pls peeps aside your CV, what other thing(s) do you send and do you include cover letter?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (48) (Reply)

Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? / Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation / Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.