Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

APC Factionalized In Kaduna, As New APC Emerges - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Factionalized In Kaduna, As New APC Emerges (29525 Views)

Okorocha Flaunts New APC Membership Card (Photos) / APC=Progress: New APC Slogan Tinubu Proposed / Tension In Kaduna As Police And Shii'tes Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Factionalized In Kaduna, As New APC Emerges by canalily(m): 7:14am On Dec 07, 2015
Wat is the difference with the old one? Any change in symbol?
Re: APC Factionalized In Kaduna, As New APC Emerges by bamite(m): 7:14am On Dec 07, 2015
X
Re: APC Factionalized In Kaduna, As New APC Emerges by c4tnoelz: 7:15am On Dec 07, 2015
"behold they shall gather but not by me but as many that shall gather shall fall"
Re: APC Factionalized In Kaduna, As New APC Emerges by arsetalks(m): 7:15am On Dec 07, 2015
Watch the willing hypocrites do what they sabi once APC goes to court and decisively deal with this idiots. They will forget New-PDP then, they will forget how the main PDP dealt with them and criticise APC.
Re: APC Factionalized In Kaduna, As New APC Emerges by Mutuwa(m): 7:15am On Dec 07, 2015
Their mind is confused with confusion.

1 Like

Re: APC Factionalized In Kaduna, As New APC Emerges by lonelydora: 7:15am On Dec 07, 2015
How?
Re: APC Factionalized In Kaduna, As New APC Emerges by yaskarahyelhope(f): 7:16am On Dec 07, 2015
tovick:

http://www.leadership.ng/news/481351/new-apc-emerges-kaduna

Wen he was asked to step down and leave Kaduna state alone by Apostle Johnson Suleiman after insulting Jesus CHRIST, he think say d otumorkpo wey he use for ABJ go work for am for Kd abi? E never start. Infact as for d entire APC and their blind supporters, its just starting. I raff in BIAFRA!!!

1 Like

Re: APC Factionalized In Kaduna, As New APC Emerges by exlink10(m): 7:18am On Dec 07, 2015
we all know apc will not last

but we didn't know it will take such a short time

1 Like

Re: APC Factionalized In Kaduna, As New APC Emerges by Abeymills(m): 7:19am On Dec 07, 2015
Yeye party apc wicked party y will they not break party form on lies n propaganda
Re: APC Factionalized In Kaduna, As New APC Emerges by badaru1(m): 7:21am On Dec 07, 2015
These are the old politicians that never allow the country to move forward, let them go to he'll. This is happening because Elrufai is not sharing the state resources as usual. Abeg make them pack well.l

1 Like

Re: APC Factionalized In Kaduna, As New APC Emerges by dessey(m): 7:22am On Dec 07, 2015
Make una carry go jor if one place no favor person, e go change. Who vote for duaff? grin grin
Re: APC Factionalized In Kaduna, As New APC Emerges by Ahmeduana(m): 7:26am On Dec 07, 2015
IAMTHEHERO:
Hahaha!!! l know it will surely happen but not so quick.
C.P.C IN THE MAKING!
Re: APC Factionalized In Kaduna, As New APC Emerges by vicuto(m): 7:35am On Dec 07, 2015
Happy Birthday Pastor

Re: APC Factionalized In Kaduna, As New APC Emerges by banki(m): 7:44am On Dec 07, 2015
yaskarahyelhope:

Wen he was asked to step down and leave Kaduna state alone by Apostle Johnson Suleiman after insulting Jesus CHRIST, he think say d otumorkpo wey he use for ABJ go work for am for Kd abi? E never start. Infact as for d entire APC and their blind supporters, its just starting. I raff in BIAFRA!!!

You love. Jesus christ so much
But you lie with his name in the name of politcs, a true christian wouldn't do what you people do, it's ok to dislike elrufai...but a christian pastor made a statement on twitter so many people including myself retweeted and favorited it, elrufai did the same, you guys went to town and said he insulted Jesus christ, all for the sake of misinforming others and spreading hate...

I am a christian and I don't subscribe to blackmail in the name of religion, I MAY NOT like elrufais style of management but RELIGION and ethnicity is a NO NO

1 Like

Re: APC Factionalized In Kaduna, As New APC Emerges by histemple: 7:44am On Dec 07, 2015
MKO4ever:
Please what does this mean?
The party name that was duly registered and recognized is APC, are they gonna change the name to True-APC or they are registering a new political party? There are clear procedures for all these things.

They will either register another party or defect to an existing party. That was what happened to SDP..........Some of them formed PDP while the rest remained in SDP.
Re: APC Factionalized In Kaduna, As New APC Emerges by ehin7: 7:45am On Dec 07, 2015
Hungry pple may b they fail to get apointment
Re: APC Factionalized In Kaduna, As New APC Emerges by Phobia1: 7:46am On Dec 07, 2015
una welkom. make una go register for inec office. Yeye felow. true apc kor false apc ni.
#AwonWeyreOgbo
Re: APC Factionalized In Kaduna, As New APC Emerges by EugeneLeeJnr(m): 7:48am On Dec 07, 2015
that is how it starts then decamping follows
Re: APC Factionalized In Kaduna, As New APC Emerges by histemple: 7:50am On Dec 07, 2015
banki:

You love. Jesus christ so much
But you lie with his name in the name of politcs, a true christian wouldn't do what you people do, it's ok to dislike elrufai...but a christian pastor made a statement on twitter so many people including myself retweeted and favorited it, elrufai did the same, you guys went to town and said he insulted Jesus christ, all for the sake of misinforming others and spreading hate...

I am a christian and I don't subscribe to blackmail in the name of religion, I MAY NOT like elrufais style of management but RELIGION and ethnicity is a NO NO

Don't mind them. What authority does Self-acclaimed apostle Suleiman have to ask him to leave because he "insulted" Jesus ?
Is Suleiman the lawyer to Jesus?
Is Jesus not powerful enough to fight for himself?
Did Jesus tell Suleiman that he is angry with El-rufai?

1 Like

Re: APC Factionalized In Kaduna, As New APC Emerges by AttorneyTee(m): 7:51am On Dec 07, 2015
I am not surprised coz someone like el rufai who is known for not allowing corruption during his time as an fct minister under obj,has continue that trend and the corrupt bad eggs in k.d are not comfortable with it,so they want disrupt his government
Re: APC Factionalized In Kaduna, As New APC Emerges by Babzrockman: 7:57am On Dec 07, 2015
Northerners don't want performances from their leaders. But prefer Zadaka. Thats y they will not want El-rufai. He is arguably one of the best governors so far.
El-rufai go and learn from Kwankoso how he handle Kano pple when they all expected Zadaka and got performances.
Re: APC Factionalized In Kaduna, As New APC Emerges by Lilimax(f): 7:57am On Dec 07, 2015
tinobrace:
Name - True-APC ===> TAPC.

Motto - Changed.

Logo - Mop Stick.

Fixed!

Naija we hail thee
smiley
Re: APC Factionalized In Kaduna, As New APC Emerges by agitator: 8:13am On Dec 07, 2015
tinobrace:
Name - True-APC ===> TAPC.

Motto - Changed.

Logo - Mop Stick.

Fixed!

Naija we hail thee

grin grin grin
Re: APC Factionalized In Kaduna, As New APC Emerges by omosi81(f): 8:19am On Dec 07, 2015
When i hear and read online that el rufia is the Best performing governor i begin to wonder and ask my self "what has el rufia done for kd" am really not seeing any change in kaduna o.
Re: APC Factionalized In Kaduna, As New APC Emerges by Realist2: 8:22am On Dec 07, 2015
Abeg na this True APC i wan join, since the other APC is confirmed to a be scam. Where are they selling the membership card?.
Re: APC Factionalized In Kaduna, As New APC Emerges by francizy(m): 8:24am On Dec 07, 2015
Northern APC, SW APC, PDP-APC, now True APC? undecided
Re: APC Factionalized In Kaduna, As New APC Emerges by bakila: 8:26am On Dec 07, 2015
IAMTHEHERO:
Hahaha!!! l know it will surely happen but not so quick.Do you hear what they call themselves "TRUE APC".They know that the one in power has deceived Nigerians ;FAKE APC is in power. So, Nigerians, you have not seen anything yet, the denial of campaign promises is just ice of the tip beck.
PDP is not an option for them anyway.
Re: APC Factionalized In Kaduna, As New APC Emerges by Exponental(m): 8:35am On Dec 07, 2015
too early but not surprised.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of Saraki As He Arrives Enugu State / Imo APC Suspends Governor Okorocha / Diezani To Be Charged Alongside Her Mother - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.