Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,264 members, 7,839,339 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Adorable Photos Of Femi Branch And His Family - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adorable Photos Of Femi Branch And His Family (21565 Views)

Femi Branch Was Locked Up In Kirikiri, Goes After Women Who Are Rich — Wife / Femi Branch To Marry Fadeke Akanbi (His 3rd Marriage) / Femi Branch Charged To Court For Issuing Dud Cheque (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adorable Photos Of Femi Branch And His Family by Missonas(f): 9:53am On Dec 07, 2015
Modest family. Good to know we still have some out there.Nicey nice! #familyportrait
Re: Adorable Photos Of Femi Branch And His Family by Nobody: 9:54am On Dec 07, 2015
pretydiva:
Super gorgeous family kiss...loved his role in dominion
Domino lol
Re: Adorable Photos Of Femi Branch And His Family by Cholls(m): 10:03am On Dec 07, 2015
pretydiva:
Super gorgeous family kiss...loved his role in dominion
my sister it's domino not dominion.
Re: Adorable Photos Of Femi Branch And His Family by Nickymezor(f): 10:08am On Dec 07, 2015
Cute family... I love seeing his movies kiss
Re: Adorable Photos Of Femi Branch And His Family by tasceige(m): 10:09am On Dec 07, 2015
Izzy002:

So what are you trying to say?
just saying, no xtra meanings
Re: Adorable Photos Of Femi Branch And His Family by BossBae1(f): 10:13am On Dec 07, 2015
Beautiful kiss
Re: Adorable Photos Of Femi Branch And His Family by pretydiva(f): 10:15am On Dec 07, 2015
Afam4eva:

It's DOMINO and not Dominion. It's not a Christian film.
where did u read in my post dat I said it was a christian movie undecided..or u need goggles ni
Re: Adorable Photos Of Femi Branch And His Family by Spybradd: 10:19am On Dec 07, 2015
Sijo01:
Cute.
..dum di dum... now wheres my gaddem keys and...HOLY DOMINO! Where da hell am i? howdahelldidigethere?! angry

cool
Re: Adorable Photos Of Femi Branch And His Family by prettyJoy22(f): 10:21am On Dec 07, 2015
Oscar in domino grin
Re: Adorable Photos Of Femi Branch And His Family by myrao(f): 10:40am On Dec 07, 2015
Deborahj:
His wife is also Toning, evidence from her fingers
why cant u find something positive to say instead ..love is evident in the Branchs'
Re: Adorable Photos Of Femi Branch And His Family by uncjay(m): 10:47am On Dec 07, 2015
lurlah2014:
i wish them well

As in.....are they asking for anything or they are embarking of medical journey, or they're looking for something.

Seriously? Are they asking ur favours??
Re: Adorable Photos Of Femi Branch And His Family by Elle277(f): 11:07am On Dec 07, 2015
cute FAM!
Re: Adorable Photos Of Femi Branch And His Family by ModiKen(m): 11:23am On Dec 07, 2015
Meriekriss:
Who is Femi Branch? Branch of tree or branch manager?

grin grin grin

Your own craze en, na first class! grin
Re: Adorable Photos Of Femi Branch And His Family by ModiKen(m): 11:24am On Dec 07, 2015
Adaure4ever:
Cute picz.
A sweet and lovely family is the wish of every young girl.
Happy married life to them!

Wanna know the wish of every young boy?!
Re: Adorable Photos Of Femi Branch And His Family by micronut(m): 11:28am On Dec 07, 2015
Deborahj:
His wife is also Toning, evidence from her fingers

We done see you! Na only wetin u fit see in the whole pix be dat... yeye! Na thief dey sabi footstep of a fellow thief... se mouth like, yeyen-yeyen-yeyen! Kolombis girls everywhere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adorable Photos Of Femi Branch And His Family by Nobody: 11:30am On Dec 07, 2015
ModiKen:

Wanna know the wish of every young boy?!
yap tell me
Re: Adorable Photos Of Femi Branch And His Family by ModiKen(m): 11:47am On Dec 07, 2015
Adaure4ever:
yap tell me

To have a three.some with two blonde super models. cool cheesy
Re: Adorable Photos Of Femi Branch And His Family by ohlahbisi(f): 11:54am On Dec 07, 2015
[color=#770077][/color] winkwonderful family
Re: Adorable Photos Of Femi Branch And His Family by Projectors(m): 12:00pm On Dec 07, 2015
I like his acting character. He has a lovely family.
Re: Adorable Photos Of Femi Branch And His Family by Nobody: 12:02pm On Dec 07, 2015
Beautiful kids,love them!
Re: Adorable Photos Of Femi Branch And His Family by spicy244(f): 1:46pm On Dec 07, 2015
Nice family.....Love that guy like...Well,u r taken already if not.....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Checkout Actress Monalisa Chinda's New Look In These Magnificent Photos / Your First Salary Belongs To Your Father, Not Pastor - Actor Kanayo / Why I Am Not Yet Married – Kiddwaya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.