Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Nigerian Guy And A Hungry Child In Philippines (Photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Guy And A Hungry Child In Philippines (Photos) (43105 Views)

Man Narrates His Encounter With Malnourished Hungry Child / Between A Guy And A Girl Begging For Alm (Photos) / 7 Names You Don't Want To Give Your Child In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Guy And A Hungry Child In Philippines (Photos) by ObiOmaMu: 5:50am On Dec 07, 2015
This happened to a kind hearted Nigerian named Foghor Kagho living in Manila, Philippines yesterday and he took to his Facebook page to share it. Quite touching.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/12/read-this-amazing-encounter-guy-had.html

59 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Nigerian Guy And A Hungry Child In Philippines (Photos) by ObiOmaMu: 5:50am On Dec 07, 2015
more

32 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigerian Guy And A Hungry Child In Philippines (Photos) by kidgod: 5:55am On Dec 07, 2015
Can someone summarize it for me?

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy And A Hungry Child In Philippines (Photos) by tasceige(m): 5:56am On Dec 07, 2015
God bles you and the Human in you.

161 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigerian Guy And A Hungry Child In Philippines (Photos) by prettigurl16(f): 5:58am On Dec 07, 2015
God bless him.

15 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy And A Hungry Child In Philippines (Photos) by marsoden: 6:00am On Dec 07, 2015
Nice one. Sometimes, we don't notice, but our little kindness counts. #makeanimpacttoday#

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy And A Hungry Child In Philippines (Photos) by marsoden: 6:03am On Dec 07, 2015
kidgod:

SUMMARY

1) Learn to read, it is not illegal yet.
2) Show kindness to people around you. You don't know how far your little kindness can go in touching peoples lives.

275 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Nigerian Guy And A Hungry Child In Philippines (Photos) by temmy6996(m): 6:09am On Dec 07, 2015
God bless u real Good

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Guy And A Hungry Child In Philippines (Photos) by YorubaWoman: 6:11am On Dec 07, 2015
May God bless him. embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy And A Hungry Child In Philippines (Photos) by tasceige(m): 6:18am On Dec 07, 2015
marsoden:

SUMMARY

1) Learn to read, it is not illegal yet.
2) Show kindness to people around you. You don't know how far your little kindness can go in touching peoples lifes.

You mind him? His first comment was (G), a space booker and now he doesn't even understand that small English passage, let's see what happens next.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Guy And A Hungry Child In Philippines (Photos) by olymurphy(f): 6:56am On Dec 07, 2015
It's good to be good.
Re: Nigerian Guy And A Hungry Child In Philippines (Photos) by Jasmine00(f): 7:08am On Dec 07, 2015
Ohk undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Guy And A Hungry Child In Philippines (Photos) by Tallestt(f): 9:22am On Dec 07, 2015
ObiOmaMu:
This happened to a kind hearted Nigerian named Foghor Kagho living in Manila, Philippines yesterday and he took to his Facebook page to share it. Quite touching.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/12/read-this-amazing-encounter-guy-had.html

61 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerian Guy And A Hungry Child In Philippines (Photos) by GoldenJAT(m): 12:14pm On Dec 07, 2015
God bless u. That's all I can muster.
Re: Nigerian Guy And A Hungry Child In Philippines (Photos) by eyinjuege: 1:36pm On Dec 07, 2015
Now I'm also in tears.....

God bless you.

It's a tough world out there

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy And A Hungry Child In Philippines (Photos) by dsquare33: 2:39pm On Dec 07, 2015
So so touching, if only people can be for once be kind enough to give to the poor, especially those that are rich. The world is so much filled with selfish people,'its all about me, me and my family, Whatever happen to others I don't care as long as the world revolves around me.' not knowing that the poor one day will revolt against the rich by becoming a terror to them in form of kidnapping, armed robbery, ritualism, terrorist etc. Although some of these crimes are as a result of greed.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Guy And A Hungry Child In Philippines (Photos) by poshestmina(f): 6:23pm On Dec 07, 2015
sad.God bless him.If only we learn to show love to the needy especially the old and kids
Re: Nigerian Guy And A Hungry Child In Philippines (Photos) by Interesting15: 7:37am On Dec 08, 2015
Now I so much loved the part where the couple quietly paid without saying a word. They did it not for attention or accolades. Not like some folks in our country who will only give when the press would take photos and portray them to be a giver. Many of them turn blind eyes to people and beggars when not being watched. But this couple did theirs privately.

That is the type of giving our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ recommended. He wants us to give in private, giving all the Glory to Jehovah God. And the God who sees secret things would surely bless us abundantly (where it matters most)

17 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy And A Hungry Child In Philippines (Photos) by PresVA: 8:49am On Dec 08, 2015
This brought tears to my eyes. . Such love cry

The last paragraph is even the most amazing cry cry
You gain by giving. .

Let's learn to show more love..

Lalasticlala , this deserves front page..so much to learn.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy And A Hungry Child In Philippines (Photos) by PresVA: 8:53am On Dec 08, 2015
Interesting15:
Now I so much loved the part where the couple quietly paid without saying a word. They did it not for attention or accolades. Not like some folks in our country who will only give when the press would take photos and portray them to be a giver. Many of them turn blind eyes to people and beggars when not being watched. But this couple did theirs privately.

That is the type of giving our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ recommended. He wants us to give in private, giving all the Glory to Jehovah God. And the God who sees secret things would surely bless us abundantly (where it matters most)

Haba, why pointing fingers? At least they give at all whether they publicise it or not.. how many have you given? I think you should be more concerned about yourself instead of pointing fingers or you think you must be a celebrity before you give?

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy And A Hungry Child In Philippines (Photos) by bolseas(f): 9:33am On Dec 08, 2015
Teary eyed. Sniffing.. Nice Guy. God bless you. God bless me to be able to help others. Sniffing....

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy And A Hungry Child In Philippines (Photos) by bunmioguns(m): 12:33pm On Dec 08, 2015
Naija representing

cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Guy And A Hungry Child In Philippines (Photos) by free2ryhme: 12:34pm On Dec 08, 2015
a laudable gesture worth sharing
Re: Nigerian Guy And A Hungry Child In Philippines (Photos) by Adatob(m): 12:34pm On Dec 08, 2015
Just finished reading it nd its touching indeed,Meriekriss can do dis kind of thing
Re: Nigerian Guy And A Hungry Child In Philippines (Photos) by Chimaritoponcho: 12:34pm On Dec 08, 2015
Re: Nigerian Guy And A Hungry Child In Philippines (Photos) by Shebarh(f): 12:36pm On Dec 08, 2015
but the Lil boy will still go hungry again

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Guy And A Hungry Child In Philippines (Photos) by Holluwatarhyor(m): 12:36pm On Dec 08, 2015
May God continue to bless him,there's nothing bad in doing good
Re: Nigerian Guy And A Hungry Child In Philippines (Photos) by jmaxjohn(m): 12:36pm On Dec 08, 2015
Weyrey
kidgod:
Re: Nigerian Guy And A Hungry Child In Philippines (Photos) by menix(m): 12:36pm On Dec 08, 2015
I almost applauded you when u said the pix was not captured by you but an observer nd same observer captured the receipts..

Are u showing us the receipts to praise you for spending

My brother God rewards givers who give with their right hand without the left knowing..

Uwa Mmebi Philanthropist....

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy And A Hungry Child In Philippines (Photos) by Badboiz(m): 12:36pm On Dec 08, 2015
God bless you bro, I also try to do my little best when things like this comes up

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ewedu Soup Kills Policeman, His Pregnant Wife, Entire Family, 2 Dogs In Kaduna / 23-Yr-Old Nigerian Marries 85-yr-Old German Lady / See The Snake I Killed In The Midnight (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.