Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,805 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Who is The Best Music Video Director In Nigeria? - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Who is The Best Music Video Director In Nigeria? (17274 Views)

Poll: Who is the Best Music Video Director in Nigeria?

DJ Tee: 34% (31 votes)
Clarence Peters: 34% (31 votes)
Wudi Awa: 6% (6 votes)
Shina Adediji: 0% (0 votes)
Uzodinma Okpechi: 1% (1 vote)
Jude 'Engees' Okoye: 21% (19 votes)
Others (Indicate in thread): 2% (2 votes)
This poll has ended

Your Best Music Video Director In Nigeria? / Meet Sesan Ogunro, One Of The Most Creative Video Director In Africa / Who Is The Best Video Director In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who is The Best Music Video Director In Nigeria? by opensesame: 8:18am On Jun 11, 2009
Okay, From the polls, it seems Jude Okoye is doing alright.
Now can anybody clarify whether he's the one who actually directs the Psquare videos (i.e all the Technical and creative stuff) or he's just a front?
Plus, anyone know why it's jus d 'P-square videos' he 'has' to his credit?
Re: Who is The Best Music Video Director In Nigeria? by choppa(m): 1:19pm On Jun 12, 2009
ice_zik:

Mex of Pixel Chaos is responsible for Dipp's video as well as Djinee's Lade feat. MI and MI's Safe feat. Djinee. Those videos where tight and off the hook as far as special effects are concerned.

Hey ice_zik, who exactly was responsible for the graphics on SAFE and Dipp's Video? i heard it was Gbenga Salu, is it true?
Re: Who is The Best Music Video Director In Nigeria? by obinna5000(m): 1:40pm On Jun 12, 2009
@choppa
Its MEX of Pixel Chaos that was responsible for M.I.'s Safe video.
Re: Who is The Best Music Video Director In Nigeria? by Czarskit(m): 10:56pm On Jun 12, 2009
~ C. Peters ~ G. Salu ~ Sèyi
Re: Who is The Best Music Video Director In Nigeria? by tutus(m): 11:36pm On Jun 12, 2009
more money
Re: Who is The Best Music Video Director In Nigeria? by icezik1(m): 6:02am On Jun 13, 2009
Yeah, the Safe video was made by MEX of Pixel Choas
Re: Who is The Best Music Video Director In Nigeria? by ekusman(m): 5:49pm On Jun 13, 2009
Dj Tee still the man
Re: Who is The Best Music Video Director In Nigeria? by Thirdborn: 3:21am On Jul 19, 2009
DJ T is a good friend of mine and he probably is the king of music video directors because even Clarence worked with him before he went solo, BUT guys i give props to Wudi Awa because when Gino's "no be God" came out there was nothing like it on Nigerian TV which is why we are still talking about it four years later.
Re: Who is The Best Music Video Director In Nigeria? by Genuflect(m): 5:01am On Sep 27, 2010
Gino's No Be God is still the best Naija music vid I've seen to date. Shout out to Wudi Awa #Period
Re: Who is The Best Music Video Director In Nigeria? by CLASSIFYD(m): 8:25am On Sep 27, 2010
Its like a succession
wudi awa>dj tee>clarence>ak one/akin alabi/scenelock/freshout/gbenga salu/sesan/kemi adetiba.
Wen it comes to concepts,clarence is d man bt wen it comes to graphics,mexx(pixel chaos) is crazy!
Re: Who is The Best Music Video Director In Nigeria? by Fred87(m): 9:17am On Sep 27, 2010
@classifyd.d above names are dope,scenelock is really doing well in b/c hes improvin afta each vid he directs bigups to them all.@topic plz who directed mode9's CRY?me tink dat vid is mad nd crazy,Gino 'no b God' dope dope tru word.eeeezz
Re: Who is The Best Music Video Director In Nigeria? by Somzie(m): 8:26pm On Jan 17, 2012
This post is intended for musicians interested in shooting professional HD music videos, renting chroma sets or shooting docs. And also those interested in registering their songs abroad (europe to be specific) contact me on

somziedogg@yahoo.com

Thanks

Re: Who is The Best Music Video Director In Nigeria? by Donald7610: 8:20am On Sep 18, 2012
here is my production
all in a (single) location
all the backgrounds are not real
done with chroma key and wide shot
but no close-up shot.
two dancers with the artist
I'll consider ur pocket for any production.
Re: Who is The Best Music Video Director In Nigeria? by akay48(m): 10:23am On Sep 18, 2012
sesan, Sesan, SESAN!...I think he deserves some votes too, may be personal preference sha...
P.S. - Who directed Sound Sultan's V.G.B.G video?
Re: Who is The Best Music Video Director In Nigeria? by jonesericus: 3:25pm On Jan 25, 2013
MattMax is a young Nigerian Music video director with a passion for his work, his picture quality is second to NONE. He is known for his deep video concepts and attention to details, for Aina Mathew aka MATTMAX, it is not done until it is perfect. His current works include COCOICE'S VIDEO "ITS ME" OLAMIDE. among many others. MATTMAX has created a massive buzz in the Nigeria music industry due to his versatility, diversity and rare skill. MattMax is a force to reckon with as far as quality music videos is concerned.

Country Nigeria
Contact Details
Name Jones Albert
BB PIN: 24C91644
Email jonesericus@yahoo.com
Phone +234-8023096485, +234-8030544729

Re: Who is The Best Music Video Director In Nigeria? by jonesericus: 8:10pm On Jul 16, 2013
MATTMAX is a young Nigerian Music video director with a passion for his work, his picture quality is second to NONE. He is known for his deep video concepts and attention to details, for Aina Mathew aka MATTMAX, it is not done until it is perfect. His current works include COCOICE'S VIDEO "ITS ME" OLAMIDE. among many others. MATTMAX has created a massive buzz in the Nigeria music industry due to his versatility, diversity and rare skill. MattMax is a force to reckon with as far as quality music videos is concerned.

Country Nigeria
Contact Details
Name Jones Albert
BB PIN: 24C91644
Email jonesericus@yahoo.com
Phone +234-8023096485, +234-8030544729
Re: Who is The Best Music Video Director In Nigeria? by Tnpmusic: 11:00am On Jul 17, 2013
Akede

Re: Who is The Best Music Video Director In Nigeria? by oyeleyemaureen(m): 4:52pm On Jul 18, 2013
SESAN
Re: Who is The Best Music Video Director In Nigeria? by Ivynwa(f): 7:02am On Jul 19, 2013
Patrick Ellis is the rave of the moment. He is scooping all the video directing awards. His videos are unique, some foreign countries respect his works so move over everybody.
Did somebody say that Shina Peter 's son with Clarion (Clarence) does videos too? That is cute, but he needs to cut that his untidy ras and grow a more organised locks.
P square recent videos are good too, good job by their brother.Their Onyinye video wt Rick Ross is bad a*s cool.
Re: Who is The Best Music Video Director In Nigeria? by spydeer(m): 8:59pm On Feb 02, 2015
Ok
Re: Who is The Best Music Video Director In Nigeria? by akay48(m): 3:21am On Feb 07, 2015
KEMI ADETIBA? ANYBODY?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video: Magnito – “Genevieve” Ft. Duncan Mighty / Matse Uwatse Of Nigeria Info -attitude Or Professionalism? / Tiwa Savage's EP ‘Sugarcane' Tracklist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.