Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,043 members, 7,863,719 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 01:53 AM

Fans Blasts Tiwa Savage After Sharing Her Sons Shoe Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Blasts Tiwa Savage After Sharing Her Sons Shoe Photo (566 Views)

Teebillz Defends Tiwa Savage After A Lady Accused Her Of Copying Beyonce (Photo) / Seyi Shay blasts Tiwa Savage subtly for ignoring questions about her. / Charlyboy Blasts Tiwa Savage & Teebillz: “mutual Respect Is Non-negotiable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fans Blasts Tiwa Savage After Sharing Her Sons Shoe Photo by harveypienews: 9:08am On Dec 07, 2015
Just this week Tiwa Savage explained the reason why her son’s photo has not been revealed.

Well that’s his dad’s decision. Every mother wants everyone to see the picture of her baby. I want everyone to see how cute he is but I understand my husband’s perspective too. He is the head of the house so I have to respect his wishes. Eventually we will reveal his face but for now he wants only close family and friends to have the special moment to bond and not share it with the world yet.

So, Tiwa uploaded a cute photo of she and her son wearing matching Buscemi sneakers. Fans of Tiwa may remember that she uploaded a photo of the 2 pairs of shoes prior to her son’s birth so we bet she was excited to rock the pair now that her baby is here.

I feel they went way over the top...These insults are wayyy too much

read; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/12/fans-blasts-tiwa-savage-after-sharing.html

Re: Fans Blasts Tiwa Savage After Sharing Her Sons Shoe Photo by akinloluwao: 9:45am On Dec 07, 2015
Na wah for them oo, even when Jesus Christ was born, everyone around saw him, may be na second jesus them born sha. mtcheewww

(1) (Reply)

3-year Old DJ Arch, Getting Love From International Artists Despite Cheating Ac / Omoni Oboli Stuns In Red For AMVCA 2016 Nominee Announcement [photo] / PHOTOS: Toyin Aimakhu’s Alleged Lover Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.