Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,138 members, 7,818,427 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Living A Life Of Default Or Design - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Living A Life Of Default Or Design (429 Views)

Seven Energy In Trouble Over $445 Million Loan Default / This Is A Life Time Business To Do Online And Job For Others Is / Etisalat May Leave Nigeria Over $1.2bn Loan Default (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Living A Life Of Default Or Design by invaluable(m): 9:15am On Dec 07, 2015
Many people have become the product of their circumstances due to not finding the proper way of making things happen. Life give you what you demand from it. You demand for success and you see it and vice Versa.

You cannot break USSAIN BOLT record without being on the track. You tend to make wave in life only when you show up to do the work. Life will only push you when you allow the bad wave of life to do so.

The life you live is a function of CHOICE not chance. You will live a default life when you accept all the life problems without giving adequate solution to each of them. You make the right choice or the wrong choice. You cannot be in the middle . Drive out excellent in you with right choice.

A man always blame devil for any misdeed but the greatest devil is in man, so also greatness is in man.

A coach said to me
Coach: Abayomi how are you?
Me: I am doing good sir.
Coach: I have a question for you which I know you will answer me correctly.
Me: ha, coach
Coach: you have two wolves. One is a good wolf while other is a bad wolf. If both of them are to fight, which one will win.
Me: I kept silence.
Coach: I know you are a genius but the one you feed most will win.

So also in your life. Are you feeding your way to success with proper goal or building your house on the way of failure.

Redefine,reposition and rediscover your life.

Always be the best.

Okeowo Yusuf Abayomi
@luminousokeowo|09026749660

(1) (Reply)

Different Ways To Generate Great Traffic To Your Website Or Blog For Free / Asus Fonepad 8 For Sale / Starting Your Own Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.