Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,140 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Which Team Has Denied You From Winning Big At Sport Betting. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Which Team Has Denied You From Winning Big At Sport Betting. (2060 Views)

Naijabet Online Users Keeps Winning Big / Pix: Chelsea And Man United, Which Team Has More Solid And Talented Midfielders / Iheanacho, Alex Iwobi & Super Falcons Win Big At GloCAF Awards (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Team Has Denied You From Winning Big At Sport Betting. by Bboy1015(m): 9:17am On Dec 07, 2015
Game/Sport betting is not a new among youths most especially among students.
Recently i was discussing with my roommate about betting generally, he told me the day he finally lost interest in betting was the day Barcelona denied him a chance to win 135,000 by playing draw with Eibar, he said he was already happy as Barcelona was leading, only for them to allow Eibar equalised, and this made his best slip useless as he gave Barcelona straight win.
Fellow Nairalander, lets share experience about similar issue.
Re: Which Team Has Denied You From Winning Big At Sport Betting. by bpalace(m): 9:44am On Dec 07, 2015
Manchester united
Re: Which Team Has Denied You From Winning Big At Sport Betting. by Bboy1015(m): 9:48am On Dec 07, 2015
bpalace:
Manchester united
oops, how much did they deny you?
Re: Which Team Has Denied You From Winning Big At Sport Betting. by babyfaceafrica: 9:58am On Dec 07, 2015
Madrid...70k
Re: Which Team Has Denied You From Winning Big At Sport Betting. by bpalace(m): 10:09am On Dec 07, 2015
Bboy1015:
oops, how much did they deny you?
like 10k sha
Re: Which Team Has Denied You From Winning Big At Sport Betting. by rhymxkid(m): 11:00am On Dec 07, 2015
mine just happened yesterday night... picked over 15 games to score over 1.5 goals, staked #100, potential winning was #15,523 ...
so painful the last game on the log spoilt it...that match was Athletico Bilbao vs MAlaga...imagine they played a goalless draw...having budgeted that I would use the money to clear some runs...argh alabi oooooooooo!!
Re: Which Team Has Denied You From Winning Big At Sport Betting. by Bboy1015(m): 11:06am On Dec 07, 2015
rhymxkid:
mine just happened yesterday night... picked over 15 games to score over 1.5 goals, staked #100, potential winning was #15,523 ...
so painful the last game on the log spoilt it...that match was Athletico Bilbao vs MAlaga...imagine they played a goalless draw...having budgeted that I would use the money to clear some runs...argh alabi oooooooooo!!
lol
Re: Which Team Has Denied You From Winning Big At Sport Betting. by bluebella(m): 11:25am On Dec 07, 2015
Mine was Chelsea over the weekend. after accumulating 12 games, some straight wins, other win or draw and over 1.5. I placed Chelsea to win or draw, I was expecting 220,000. did my stake with 20k. only for Bournemouth of all clubs to pip Chelsea 1nil. I couldn't cry or laugh..... I haven't recovered till now...

1 Like

Re: Which Team Has Denied You From Winning Big At Sport Betting. by Bboy1015(m): 11:58am On Dec 07, 2015
bluebella:
Mine was Chelsea over the weekend. after accumulating 12 games, some straight wins, other win or draw and over 1.5. I placed Chelsea to win or draw, I was expecting 220,000. did my stake with 20k. only for Bournemouth of all clubs to pip Chelsea 1nil. I couldn't cry or laugh..... I haven't recovered till now...
chai, chelsea also denied me some cash in d weekend.
Re: Which Team Has Denied You From Winning Big At Sport Betting. by babyfaceafrica: 1:20pm On Dec 07, 2015
Just a tipm.u guys should stay off chelsea,arsenal ,man utd and man city naw...dose teams fit cause heart attach..very unpredictable..if possible stay off premier league sef

1 Like

Re: Which Team Has Denied You From Winning Big At Sport Betting. by Xhaka(m): 1:51pm On Dec 07, 2015
See ehn, them plenty
Could be man utd this week, Madrid the next week or Barcelona
Re: Which Team Has Denied You From Winning Big At Sport Betting. by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 07, 2015
Borrusia dortmund..27k.,it wasnt funny at all..

2 Likes

Re: Which Team Has Denied You From Winning Big At Sport Betting. by tintedniggz(m): 4:08pm On Dec 07, 2015
1 stupid team lyk dat for algeria, tipped em for w/d and dey lost 6-1 after scoring 1st. Staked wit 500 nd was expecting 950k after accumulating 25 teams, d remainin 24 came thru. my frnds were already congratulating wen d yeye team scored 1st.

2 Likes

Re: Which Team Has Denied You From Winning Big At Sport Betting. by Bboy1015(m): 5:13pm On Dec 07, 2015
tintedniggz:
1 stupid team lyk dat for algeria, tipped em for w/d and dey lost 6-1 after scoring 1st. Staked wit 500 nd was expecting 950k after accumulating 25 teams, d remainin 24 came thru. my frnds were already congratulating wen d yeye team scored 1st.

eleyi gidi gan
Re: Which Team Has Denied You From Winning Big At Sport Betting. by Bboy1015(m): 5:16pm On Dec 07, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
Just a tipm.u guys should stay off chelsea,arsenal ,man utd and man city naw...dose teams fit cause heart attach..very unpredictable..if possible stay off premier league sef

nice tip, v learnt my lesson concerning english teams anyway.

1 Like

Re: Which Team Has Denied You From Winning Big At Sport Betting. by tgmservice: 5:21pm On Dec 07, 2015
You guys your own is small thing, my own was this useless team called Gent, though the likes of PSV, dortmund, barca has single handedly denied me wins. But this Gent own is the most painful I stake on 9 games with #200 to win about #20,000 all the games have entered and Gent was left. Just imagine before then this team was top of the belgian league, unbeaten and where playing against a relegation team and I carried them to w/d(double chance). After the other games have clicked I was already in mode jubilation as I thought I had a sure game left. Only for me to browse the scores to see they where wiping them 4-1 and the worst part is Gent where at home. Since then I believed I did not have the luck in sport betting
Re: Which Team Has Denied You From Winning Big At Sport Betting. by tgmservice: 9:13pm On Dec 07, 2015
joel2015:
Good evening everyone, merry xmas in advance to you all nairalanders, happy to share my saturday's won ticket for my fixed games with you all. It was not opportune for someone of you to take part,because of greed nor doubt,now you can see this is a right source for real fixed games. Interested persons for my wednesday's games should call me now to buy and stake on it on time on : 09056670538 , Note :this games are for higher stakers only
go and enjoy ur money we do not need ur help fraudster
Re: Which Team Has Denied You From Winning Big At Sport Betting. by Bboy1015(m): 12:30pm On Dec 13, 2015
Will be glad if this post can make front page, admin ooo
Re: Which Team Has Denied You From Winning Big At Sport Betting. by Bboy1015(m): 12:58pm On Dec 13, 2015
Lalasticlala
Re: Which Team Has Denied You From Winning Big At Sport Betting. by Nobody: 1:07pm On Dec 13, 2015
Madrid nd PSG cost me over 600k, u would expect goals from dah kind f game buh dey drew 0 0 cry
Re: Which Team Has Denied You From Winning Big At Sport Betting. by Bboy1015(m): 1:26pm On Dec 13, 2015
neo19250:
Madrid nd PSG cost me over 600k, u would expect goals from dah kind f game buh dey drew 0 0 cry
chai omg, how much u stake
Re: Which Team Has Denied You From Winning Big At Sport Betting. by doomsdayII(m): 1:58pm On Dec 13, 2015
bluebella:
It's not like I couldn't cry or laugh but I cried when I had to use 150'000 split in 4 tickets. 10k, 20k, 20k and a 100k during the world cup. All others had already spoilt after Spain lost to holland but the 100k was just 5 sure games for 550k. My money just went to Germany when the idiots drew Ghana. I broke my glass centre table cos it was the last piece of my puzzle

1 Like

Re: Which Team Has Denied You From Winning Big At Sport Betting. by sexaddict08(m): 2:08pm On Dec 13, 2015
Getafe once denied me 30k... gave win at home but they lost.

just yesterday 12/12/2015, Senegal u23 denied me 80k. though one match was postponed.
Re: Which Team Has Denied You From Winning Big At Sport Betting. by Nobody: 4:25pm On Dec 13, 2015
Bboy1015:
chai omg, how much u stake
Re: Which Team Has Denied You From Winning Big At Sport Betting. by khattab02: 5:13pm On Dec 13, 2015
grin grin grin grin

chei!!!!

The Evil of sport betting!!!
Re: Which Team Has Denied You From Winning Big At Sport Betting. by Nobody: 5:54pm On Dec 13, 2015
Never will I choose Barca or PSG... they will kill at the last minute... Im a barca fan though.
Re: Which Team Has Denied You From Winning Big At Sport Betting. by OgidiOlu3(m): 6:01pm On Dec 13, 2015
Colchester United in league 1. Potential winning was about 84k. I played them over 2.5 goals. All the other games came remaining them. They were playing 2-0 in the first half only for them to play 2-0 at full time. That was the day i realised that betting/gambling is truly evil. I couldn't sleep that night.
Re: Which Team Has Denied You From Winning Big At Sport Betting. by tgmservice: 7:28pm On Dec 13, 2015
STOP SPORT BETTING!!!
You can't predict future events. Go to all this bookies centre and see how they are reaping rewards out of ur greed improving their business in the best possible and the punters leave in abject penury. Stop sport betting u can't predict the future.
Re: Which Team Has Denied You From Winning Big At Sport Betting. by hrykanu231(m): 8:34pm On Dec 13, 2015
Bolivar, last weekend. The game was the last game after every other game had played including a risky handicap I gave stoke city. End of story, bolivar got red card n I watched my 102k turn....
Re: Which Team Has Denied You From Winning Big At Sport Betting. by Nasty22(m): 7:42am On Dec 14, 2015
Mine just happened saturday.. It was preston vs qpr. I played over 1.5 goals, the useless home team won 1:0 almost cried coz it was the only game that spoilt my 125k.
Re: Which Team Has Denied You From Winning Big At Sport Betting. by JumpingChicken(m): 12:46pm On Dec 14, 2015
Adelaide United.

Fucking Unpredictable.

(1) (2) (Reply)

MANCHESTER UNITED Vs BURNLEY Full Download Match Highlights / Neymar Will Never Forgive Mane / Wolanski, Lady Who Obstructed UCL Final Match In Madrid Confesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.