Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

CMS For Creating Data Base Of Student - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / CMS For Creating Data Base Of Student (577 Views)

Get Data Base Of Numbers You Can Advertise. / I Need A Data Base List Of Companies / Tips For Creating A Successful Blog/Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CMS For Creating Data Base Of Student by Funbox3: 9:18am On Dec 07, 2015
Good day all, I want to create a data base in which each student will have to enter his or her reg number to be able to view their personal details like subjects, etc.
Pls which cms should i make use of.
Re: CMS For Creating Data Base Of Student by fghanni(m): 2:23pm On Dec 07, 2015
Funbox3:
Good day all, I want to create a data base in which each student will have to enter his or her reg number to be able to view their personal details like subjects, etc.

Build it urslf using core php.
Re: CMS For Creating Data Base Of Student by hollyfat(m): 3:55pm On Dec 07, 2015
Funbox3:

Let's talk on whatsapp : 08130327697

www.higotech.com.ng
Re: CMS For Creating Data Base Of Student by 9jawebdev(m): 4:22pm On Dec 07, 2015
I am a developer on wordpress.

You can use wordpress. if you can't code the plugin from scratch , there are plugins you can use that will do that for you.

if you prefer to have a custom wordpress plugin built that does exactly what you want,

mobile: 08102619203
Re: CMS For Creating Data Base Of Student by Funbox3: 7:42pm On Dec 07, 2015
Please name any plugin you know of, i have search but found non
Re: CMS For Creating Data Base Of Student by babatope88(m): 10:12pm On Dec 07, 2015
Search for school management system online, that is what you need not just any CMS.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help Me How Can Create Blog And Make Money? / How To Remove Showing Posts With Label In Bloggers Blog / Web Developer Tutors Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.