Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,093 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Get Data Base Of Numbers You Can Advertise. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Get Data Base Of Numbers You Can Advertise. (339 Views)

Where Can I Get Data Bundle Apis? Please Help / I Need A Website Where I Can Advertise My Banner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Data Base Of Numbers You Can Advertise. by Olusharp(m): 10:45am On Jul 13, 2017
Hello good day..do you want to do SMS advertising but you don't have a database of Numbers to send to?
Well worry no more! we have a database of mobile contacts of people who will be interested in your advert.

We build and analyse mobile contact registry web based for websites and we have gather enough of relevant numbers to help boast your business.
The number on our platform includes.

Weac applicants
Jamb applicants
Nursing applicants
Parents
Admission seekers
Secondary students.
Study abroad Students

How it works

It's so simple and easy and all you need to do is to send a text message.

If you are interested In this offer, please let me know.

Other services we do includes

Online survey
General survey
Search engine optimization ( for web visibility on google )
Web design.
Market research
Rebranding..
Mobile number and email analyst.
Marketing
Seminars.
message olu200016@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Advantages Of Web Based Email Marketing Software / Newly Approved UK Adsense For Sale..5k!!!! / How To Stop Google Analyics From Tracking Your Own Page Visits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.