Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,119 members, 7,821,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

28 States In Nigeria ‘technically Bankrupt’– Gov Ajimobi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 28 States In Nigeria ‘technically Bankrupt’– Gov Ajimobi (18360 Views)

Nigeria Now In State Of Emergency - Dogara As Soldiers Are Deployed To 28 States / Nigeria Bankrupt Because Of A Foolish Policy, Says Emir Sanusi / Saraki Is Technically Out Of Office! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 28 States In Nigeria ‘technically Bankrupt’– Gov Ajimobi by deebsman1(m): 10:36am On Dec 07, 2015
Any hope for this zoo?
Re: 28 States In Nigeria ‘technically Bankrupt’– Gov Ajimobi by drss(m): 10:36am On Dec 07, 2015
Most of the broke states belong to d sai baba group.

1 Like

Re: 28 States In Nigeria ‘technically Bankrupt’– Gov Ajimobi by Hefemale: 10:36am On Dec 07, 2015
gokay11:
Blame Gej for it
Na where this one from comot

1 Like

Re: 28 States In Nigeria ‘technically Bankrupt’– Gov Ajimobi by Nobody: 10:37am On Dec 07, 2015
The states
Lagos
Enugu
Akwa ibom
Anambra
Delta
And otherswink
Re: 28 States In Nigeria ‘technically Bankrupt’– Gov Ajimobi by greaterlove(m): 10:38am On Dec 07, 2015
Aregbesola never seizes to amaze me, verbally he knows how to raise trillions of naira but practically he can't even raise one naira.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 28 States In Nigeria ‘technically Bankrupt’– Gov Ajimobi by Flyingngel(m): 10:38am On Dec 07, 2015
Let them continue to shout blue murder, instead of looking for ways to boost their earning.
When some people were clamoring for decentralization of power and resources, the North kick against it, thinking that crude oil will continue to sell above the country benchmark.

1 Like

Re: 28 States In Nigeria ‘technically Bankrupt’– Gov Ajimobi by youngguru23(m): 10:39am On Dec 07, 2015
Oloriburuku somebdy... Wey neva pay workers for sme mnth nw... SMH

1 Like

Re: 28 States In Nigeria ‘technically Bankrupt’– Gov Ajimobi by armadeo(m): 10:39am On Dec 07, 2015
Lol.

Governors who can't raise money or pay salaries as chief executives of states be like let's employ the youths, let the youths be entrepreneurs.

You governors are also salary earners the only difference is you pay yourselves first then spend the rest in rubbish and cry to the public.

Ironic.

1 Like

Re: 28 States In Nigeria ‘technically Bankrupt’– Gov Ajimobi by onac16: 10:40am On Dec 07, 2015
mostly APC states
Re: 28 States In Nigeria ‘technically Bankrupt’– Gov Ajimobi by DOCTORDONE: 10:40am On Dec 07, 2015
'...the states are...' Name them.
Re: 28 States In Nigeria ‘technically Bankrupt’– Gov Ajimobi by BlackTechnology: 10:40am On Dec 07, 2015
angry

Tinubu's kinsmen and debt

Chaiiii

No wonder they despise Jonathan grin

Unfortunately

Buhari refused to hand over the key of the treasury to them. grin

1 Like

Re: 28 States In Nigeria ‘technically Bankrupt’– Gov Ajimobi by Nobody: 10:45am On Dec 07, 2015
Imo State should be No. 1 on the list

1 Like

Re: 28 States In Nigeria ‘technically Bankrupt’– Gov Ajimobi by VANHELLSING: 10:45am On Dec 07, 2015
Keep yelling oyel oyel till eternity, no go back to una cocoa farming...........lazy oil heads

1 Like

Re: 28 States In Nigeria ‘technically Bankrupt’– Gov Ajimobi by VANHELLSING: 10:51am On Dec 07, 2015
Euro31:
The states Lagos Enugu Akwa ibom Anambra Delta And otherswink
Lagos is broke, but is been sustained by unprecedented borrowing
Re: 28 States In Nigeria ‘technically Bankrupt’– Gov Ajimobi by ephi123(f): 10:52am On Dec 07, 2015
Same Ajimobi using Nigeria's money to fund his daughters' flamboyant lifestyles. Issorai

1 Like

Re: 28 States In Nigeria ‘technically Bankrupt’– Gov Ajimobi by agitator: 10:53am On Dec 07, 2015
NOBODYY:
PDP see wetin Una cause angry

Parasitic northerners and westerners caused it. All depending on one regions for revenue wink wink wink

3 Likes

Re: 28 States In Nigeria ‘technically Bankrupt’– Gov Ajimobi by NOBODYY: 10:58am On Dec 07, 2015
agitator:

Parasitic northerners and westerners caused it. All depending on one regions for revenue wink wink wink
i hope you know oil is a non renewable resource??
So when we drill the oil of that region dry.. everyone can separate in peace..
They we will start to drill our own Un-tapped oil in Lagos

Re: 28 States In Nigeria ‘technically Bankrupt’– Gov Ajimobi by chiedu7: 10:59am On Dec 07, 2015
agitator:

Na why we say make all man find dem level.

1 Like

Re: 28 States In Nigeria ‘technically Bankrupt’– Gov Ajimobi by ilyas26(m): 11:09am On Dec 07, 2015
Wailers plenty for this forum o, always derailing every post
Re: 28 States In Nigeria ‘technically Bankrupt’– Gov Ajimobi by Chubhie: 11:10am On Dec 07, 2015
Is this the point where we should all take to the streets? Or we are to wait till 36 states become bankrupt?
Re: 28 States In Nigeria ‘technically Bankrupt’– Gov Ajimobi by MadCow1: 11:15am On Dec 07, 2015
Apart from the following states:

Rivers

Delta

Akwa Ibom

Anambra

Abia

Kano

Plateau

Lagos

And maybe 2 more Northern states, the rest states in Nigeria are not economically self sustainable.

2 Likes

Re: 28 States In Nigeria ‘technically Bankrupt’– Gov Ajimobi by Mike008(m): 11:20am On Dec 07, 2015
VampireeM:
Most APC governors are Incompetent Managers. Ajimobi and Aregberascal should keep waiting for federal allocation and depending on oil instead of creating a source of revenue for their states. Soon oil will finish, everyone would unfold their sleeping bags and sleep. Chanji Oshi undecided

True! PDP are more experienced in stealing and Managing.
Re: 28 States In Nigeria ‘technically Bankrupt’– Gov Ajimobi by emmykk(m): 11:21am On Dec 07, 2015
coolzeal:
Please we need the list of the states.
list of the 8 viable states are;
kano
lagos
akwa ibom
rivers
delta
bayesa
ogun
anambra

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 28 States In Nigeria ‘technically Bankrupt’– Gov Ajimobi by PrinceNwokeji: 11:25am On Dec 07, 2015
Here is the list of the state
1. Oyo State.
2. Lagos state.
3. Osun state.
4. Ogun state.
5. Ekiti state.
6. Imo state.
7. Kastina state.
8. Plateau state.
9. Brono state.
10. Kano state.
11. Benue state.
12. Kogi state.
13. Delta state
14. Abia state.
15. Adamawa state.
16. Sokoto State .
17. Ebonyi state.
18. Edo state.
19. Jagawa state.
20. Kwara state.
21. Nasarawa state.
22. Niger state.
23. Sokoto state.
24. Yobe state.
25. Zamfara state.
26. Kaduna state.
27. Ondo state.
28. Gombe state.
N :B: this is my personal opinion, before person go arrest me. And its not in ranking order, stand to be correct my people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 28 States In Nigeria ‘technically Bankrupt’– Gov Ajimobi by cassyrooy(m): 11:31am On Dec 07, 2015
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
I laugh in Igbo

Wetin person no go see.

APC - ANTI PROGRESS CRIMINALS
Re: 28 States In Nigeria ‘technically Bankrupt’– Gov Ajimobi by GodMode: 11:33am On Dec 07, 2015
Flyingngel:
Let them continue to shout blue murder, instead of looking for ways to boost their earning.
When some people were clamoring for decentralization of power and resources, the North kick against it, thinking that crude oil will continue to sell above the country benchmark.

Go and read your history

An igbo man named Ironsi abolished federalism

"Then came Ironsi's Decree Number 34, which
proposed the abolition of the federal system of
government in favor of a unitary state, a
position which had long been championed by
some Southerners-especially by a major section
of the Igbo-dominated NCNC."

"The original intention of Murtala Mohammed
and his fellow coup-plotters seems to have
been to engineer the secession of the Northern
region from Nigeria as a whole, but they were
subsequently dissuaded of their plans by
several advisors, amongst which included a
number of high ranking civil servants and
judges, and importantly emissaries of the
British and American governments who had
interests in the Nigerian polity."
Re: 28 States In Nigeria ‘technically Bankrupt’– Gov Ajimobi by holuphisayor(m): 11:40am On Dec 07, 2015
But our governors aint bankrupt... chai
Re: 28 States In Nigeria ‘technically Bankrupt’– Gov Ajimobi by Chukazu: 11:42am On Dec 07, 2015
keep telling us what we already know. we elected you to solve the problem, so stop the blame game
Re: 28 States In Nigeria ‘technically Bankrupt’– Gov Ajimobi by Flyingngel(m): 11:44am On Dec 07, 2015
[quote author=GodMode post=40769196]

Go and read your history

An igbo man named Ironsi abolished federalism

"Then came Ironsi's Decree Number 34, which
proposed the abolition of the federal system of
government in favor of a unitary state, a
position which had long been championed by
some Southerners-especially by a major section
of the Igbo-dominated NCNC."

"The original intention of Murtala Mohammed
and his fellow coup-plotters seems to have
been to engineer the secession of the Northern
region from Nigeria as a whole, but they were
subsequently dissuaded of their plans by
several advisors, amongst which included a
number of high ranking civil servants and
judges, and importantly emissaries of the
British and American governments who had
interests in the Nigerian polity."

i agree with u but the problem is that u have not explicitly tell me whether the southern part or the northern part rejected decentralization of government.

I believe u don't have to tell me ''go and read ur history book''. We are to learn. Thank u.
Re: 28 States In Nigeria ‘technically Bankrupt’– Gov Ajimobi by Nobody: 11:45am On Dec 07, 2015
Ole! Youths should work like bulls so that progressive criminals like him can steal the tax money.

1 Like

Re: 28 States In Nigeria ‘technically Bankrupt’– Gov Ajimobi by GodMode: 11:50am On Dec 07, 2015
Flyingngel:

i agree with u but the problem is that u have not
explicitly tell me whether the southern part or the
northern part rejected decentralization of
government.
I believe u don't have to tell me ''go and read ur
history book''. We are to learn. Thank u.

In my comment murtala mohamed wanted to annex the north away from Nigeria during his coup (note: there was no oil boom then).

If you read my comment you wouldn't be saying this.. LEARN TO READ since u want to learn I hate repeating myself.
Re: 28 States In Nigeria ‘technically Bankrupt’– Gov Ajimobi by Nobody: 11:52am On Dec 07, 2015
The only APC state that is not part of this rascality is Lagos. Is APC synonymous with wastage?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adamawa Speaker, Kabiru Mijinyawa, Slaps, Beats Up Police Sergeant / Fuel Scarcity: Fight At NNPC Filling Station In LEKKI (Video) / Could This Be The Richest Igbo Man See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.