Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,053 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Biafra Finally Put To Rest - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Finally Put To Rest (4117 Views)

Biafra: Finally Igbo Leaders Support The Cause. / Buhari Goes On 10Day Vacation To London To Rest, Get Treatment For Ear Infection / Biafra: Finally Nkiruka Has Been Laid To Rest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra Finally Put To Rest by madjnr: 10:47am On Dec 07, 2015
The argument biafrans are making does not hold water, who should they blame for their misfortunes? is it not the previous governors did they (governors) ever say that they did not recieve allocation from FG please where is that money today? Instead of us to protest about the bad roads, poor state of infrstructures in the South East instead they are chanting Biafra or death like if death comes today they'll wait. They should go and read about the war Ojukwu fought for a good cause because of the progrom that took place in the North he even tried to prevent the war by saying let the Igbos not retaliate against the Northerners who were living in the East but now IPOB have soiled the name of Ojukwu what he stood for, funny enough Ojukwu never associated himself with MASSOB when he was alive he contested for the governorship in Anambra no one voted him instead they voted Jim Nwobodo who did not fight for them now they are chanting Biafra. I'm sure Ojukwu would be embarrassed because how they've soiled his good name that was how one guy was saying Ojuwku, Mandela, Ghandi and Nnamdi Kanu are equal very soon he'll soon say Martin Luther King is also in the same category

Those biafrans saying Nigeria is a failed state should know that

...As of today, Nigeria is solidly the largest economy in Africa (Wikipedia). I don't know where u got your fake information from.
Statistics: GDP $574 billion (nominal; 2015)
$1.109 trillion (PPP; 2015)
[GDP rank21st (nominal) / 20th (PPP)
GDP growth 9.19% (if u understand these figures you will start clapping)
In education, remember you said since 1960..and I'm asking which country's education produced Chike Obi,Wole Soyinka,Philip Emeagwali,Dora Akunyili, Chinua Achebe etc and other internationally acclaimed professionals?
NIGERIA has over 40 thousand medical doctors in the US as of 2003! Even more now. The same across the world. It was from Nigeria educational system. It is not as it used to be but it's part of history n achievements.
They all schooled in NIGERIA!!
In Sports, you don't need to be told about our mark in Africa n the whole world. And please,don't ever compare SA to Nigeria in football. FIFA ranking or not SA has never beaten nig in any competitive competition. They are our wives.
And I'm proud to be a Nigerian anywhere anytime! I've achieved so much . I'm not ungrateful.

5 Likes

Re: Biafra Finally Put To Rest by Danfuster(m): 10:49am On Dec 07, 2015
HELP ME TELL THEM OOO, PLS SCHOOL THEM

1 Like

Re: Biafra Finally Put To Rest by bodeloja: 10:51am On Dec 07, 2015
In your dreams OP.

IN YOUR DREAMS...

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Finally Put To Rest by madjnr: 10:53am On Dec 07, 2015
Biafra when Anambra will not marry Imo, you ask for Biafra when Nsukka people are seen as third class Igbo people, you want Biafra yet Abakaliki people are not seen as humans amongst several Igbo people, you want Biafra yet discriminate amongst catholic and Anglicans

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra Finally Put To Rest by madjnr: 10:54am On Dec 07, 2015
Everyone knows of discrimination within igbos. It's not new. Do you know enugu people are called "waawa" by other igbos Do you know that their are igbos discriminated every day for centuries called "osu" Igbos like you and I who have nothing wrong to fellow igbos.
Do you know there are millions of igbos calling themselves "ikwerre" who would kill you for past/ancient discrimination against them if given the opportunity??
Do you know which state mocks ndi-imo as "Ala owerri'??
Do you know of the bloody hatred between Umu leri n Agu leri? ?
You want me to continue
Tell me which of this is not correct...I'm waiting

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Finally Put To Rest by tunjion: 10:55am On Dec 07, 2015
madjnr:
Biafra when Anambra will not marry Imo, you ask for Biafra when Nsukka people are seen as third class Igbo people, you want Biafra yet Abakaliki people are not seen as humans amongst several Igbo people, you want Biafra yet discriminate amongst catholic and Anglicans

That is very nice and why they want their own country, so people like you and me can put our head back on matters in south west not anambra will not marry imo.

Then we put marriage on hold just to marry igbo. We have become sad. Talkk about things we dont know anything about.

14 Likes

Re: Biafra Finally Put To Rest by madjnr: 10:56am On Dec 07, 2015
Don't ever in life match Nigeria with biafra which is like an unborn child challenging a professor..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra Finally Put To Rest by madjnr: 10:57am On Dec 07, 2015
As a country, we have achieved much more than almost all African countries...in economy,development, level of education, power of military, population, culture, etc
Re: Biafra Finally Put To Rest by tunjion: 10:59am On Dec 07, 2015
madjnr:
Don't ever in life match Nigeria with biafra which is like an unborn child challenging a professor..

That unborn child has got you opening thread after thread, deleting peoples thread, banning them and hiding their comment.

E be like say the unborn child is Jesus and u King Herod, trying to kill Jesus.

We all know how that story end. grin

10 Likes

Re: Biafra Finally Put To Rest by Nobody: 11:28am On Dec 07, 2015
Madjnr,
I absolutely do not know what you are talking about.

Osu died with the coming of the missionaries.
I've been to rivers, enugu, anambra etc and they know me as an imolite but didn't treat me anyhow, neither did I see them anyhow. My parents were fully grown by the time of the war and I have only heard of the osu story from them.

Pls stop spreading lies.

This one hates this one and so on yet they all trekked from their individual states with one mind during the onitsha protest, they kept jogging from state to state sleeping on the streets and being fed by the local villages they passed through yet there is bloody hatred?

Taaaa!!!, Biko mechie gi onu ebe ahu. Ura n'atu gi.

8 Likes

Re: Biafra Finally Put To Rest by delishpot: 11:34am On Dec 07, 2015
Spreads mat........where my popcorn sef?

1 Like

Re: Biafra Finally Put To Rest by kenny987(f): 11:41am On Dec 07, 2015
madjnr:
Everyone knows of discrimination within igbos. It's not new. Do you know enugu people are called "waawa" by other igbos Do you know that their are igbos discriminated every day for centuries called "osu" Igbos like you and I who have nothing wrong to fellow igbos.
Do you know there are millions of igbos calling themselves "ikwerre" who would kill you for past/ancient discrimination against them if given the opportunity??
Do you know which state mocks ndi-imo as "Ala owerri'??
Do you know of the bloody hatred between Umu leri n Agu leri? ?
You want me to continue
Tell me which of this is not correct...I'm waiting

Mind your bloody business and let Biafrans 'discriminate' on their own terms and under their name! Are you so in love with them or concerned for them? Evidently not so I wonder why u have broken out in an incurable rash over Biafran matters! Have u been invited?

Are u d one to explain their peculiarities to them? There is no love lost b/w muslims and Christians. None between Biafrans and other forced partners of this contraption either so just mind d warts n disfigurement on ur face n body and let others face their issues!

In short, try urself and attack a 'waawaa' or 'Ala Owerri' person in Anambra State and vice versa and see whether your dead postulations of 'discrimination' will save u or make the Anambra ppl forsake their brothers!

These sanctimonious oafs disgust me!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Finally Put To Rest by bukas15(m): 12:03pm On Dec 07, 2015
madjnr its so obvious dt ur name is affectin u. hw can a sain person bear mad jnr. befor u start spewin rubish from ur gutter, get ur facts right.. y is Biafra givin u headache

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Finally Put To Rest by kingbasil: 12:58pm On Dec 07, 2015
Madjnr you are afflicted with paranoia by your over indulgence in anti-biafra crusade.

Take it easy lest you truly run madt as your name implies... oh and if you continue this awaits you... cool cool cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra Finally Put To Rest by Nobody: 1:04pm On Dec 07, 2015
All the foolls above me are all homosexuals please ndi Igbo just ignore them. Attention seekers
Re: Biafra Finally Put To Rest by Syphax(m): 1:14pm On Dec 07, 2015
madjnr:
The argument biafrans are making does not hold water, who should they blame for their misfortunes? is it not the previous governors did they (governors) ever say that they did not recieve allocation from FG please where is that money today? Instead of us to protest about the bad roads, poor state of infrstructures in the South East instead they are chanting Biafra or death like if death comes today they'll wait. They should go and read about the war Ojukwu fought for a good cause because of the progrom that took place in the North he even tried to prevent the war by saying let the Igbos not retaliate against the Northerners who were living in the East but now IPOB have soiled the name of Ojukwu what he stood for, funny enough Ojukwu never associated himself with MASSOB when he was alive he contested for the governorship in Anambra no one voted him instead they voted Jim Nwobodo who did not fight for them now they are chanting Biafra. I'm sure Ojukwu would be embarrassed because how they've soiled his good name that was how one guy was saying Ojuwku, Mandela, Ghandi and Nnamdi Kanu are equal very soon he'll soon say Martin Luther King is also in the same category

Those biafrans saying Nigeria is a failed state should know that

...As of today, Nigeria is solidly the largest economy in Africa (Wikipedia). I don't know where u got your fake information from.
Statistics: GDP $574 billion (nominal; 2015)
$1.109 trillion (PPP; 2015)
[GDP rank21st (nominal) / 20th (PPP)
GDP growth 9.19% (if u understand these figures you will start clapping)
In education, remember you said since 1960..and I'm asking which country's education produced Chike Obi,Wole Soyinka,Philip Emeagwali,Dora Akunyili, Chinua Achebe etc and other internationally acclaimed professionals?
NIGERIA has over 40 thousand medical doctors in the US as of 2003! Even more now. The same across the world. It was from Nigeria educational system. It is not as it used to be but it's part of history n achievements.
They all schooled in NIGERIA!!
In Sports, you don't need to be told about our mark in Africa n the whole world. And please,don't ever compare SA to Nigeria in football. FIFA ranking or not SA has never beaten nig in any competitive competition. They are our wives.
And I'm proud to be a Nigerian anywhere anytime! I've achieved so much . I'm not ungrateful.
Can I ask you a question please?
Re: Biafra Finally Put To Rest by Syphax(m): 1:15pm On Dec 07, 2015
madjnr:
Can I ask you a question please?
Re: Biafra Finally Put To Rest by dunkem21(m): 1:26pm On Dec 07, 2015
kenny987:

Mind your bloody business and let Biafrans 'discriminate' on their own terms and under their name! Are you so in love with them or concerned for them? Evidently not so I wonder why u have broken out in an incurable rash over Biafran matters! Have u been invited?

Are u d one to explain their peculiarities to them? There is no love lost b/w muslims and Christians. None between Biafrans and other forced partners of this contraption either so just mind d warts n disfigurement on ur face n body and let others face their issues!

In short, try urself and attack a 'waawaa' or 'Ala Owerri' person in Anambra State and vice versa and see whether your dead postulations of 'discrimination' will save u or make the Anambra ppl forsake their brothers!

These sanctimonious oafs disgust me!

That your last line eh? grin
Re: Biafra Finally Put To Rest by betty202020(m): 1:44pm On Dec 07, 2015
UPON the long epistle, u made no point.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra Finally Put To Rest by kenny987(f): 1:51pm On Dec 07, 2015
[quote author=dunkem21 post=40773003]

That your last line eh? grin
[/quote

Nna wetin u want make I talk? It's absolutely irritating biko! Afukwana discussion n education on d Igbos kwa?
Re: Biafra Finally Put To Rest by dunkem21(m): 2:04pm On Dec 07, 2015
[quote author=kenny987 post=40773833][/quote]

Just leave them, abeg. ..

..but the thing funny sha ..say Ananmbra no dey marry Imo grin
Re: Biafra Finally Put To Rest by dandollaz: 2:36pm On Dec 07, 2015
Madman you are afraid if biafra go nigeria economy will noise dive abi.bye bye anakwanum obodom biafra.
Re: Biafra Finally Put To Rest by Onohbiafra(m): 3:04pm On Dec 07, 2015
I wish to humbly state that I am a Biafran come rain or shine,if Oduduwa and Arewa exist then Biafra also Exists,I will boldly say it to your face, Mr Madjnr or whatever you are called,you do not have any right to educate Ndigbo,a cup of water can add nothing to the mighty ocean,so be careful.we know ourselves and have our differencies as a tribe, and this is not limited to Ndigbo alone so if you think you can tear us apart you are A FAIRLURE, and you will continue to FAIL mark my word.
Re: Biafra Finally Put To Rest by agadez007(m): 3:06pm On Dec 07, 2015
Anambra dont marry Imolites?then my two sisters are married to aliens from imo planet,idiot o.p,,i dont knw why these people keep peddling lies

1 Like

Re: Biafra Finally Put To Rest by chosen04(f): 3:09pm On Dec 07, 2015
Why is the word "Biafra" giving lots and lots of South Wasterners, sorry South Westerners and their cohorts sleepless night? I particpated at the Aromi junction to Enugu state march-rally and i must confess that i have never seen the kind of love that exist amongst Biafrans anywhere on earth before. Never experienced anything close to that before. These stories about Igbos hating themselves is fake except if its Zoo-niGERia-Igbos that hates others but definitely NOT Igbo speaking Biafrans.
Re: Biafra Finally Put To Rest by youngbyc(m): 3:20pm On Dec 07, 2015
madjnr:
Even as of dat are we not Nigeria.... U have no point here bro.... U re pointless
Re: Biafra Finally Put To Rest by vayne(m): 5:41pm On Dec 07, 2015
Madjnr,Don't let me mark your monika on nairaland,the anti biafra treatment and ban given to us by nairaland mod is enough,check my history.
Re: Biafra Finally Put To Rest by shachris02: 6:03pm On Dec 07, 2015
vayne:
Madjnr,Don't let me mark your monika on nairaland,the anti biafra treatment and ban given to us by nairaland mod is enough,check my history.

you have a history of violence. angry
Re: Biafra Finally Put To Rest by vayne(m): 7:34pm On Dec 07, 2015
shachris02:

you have a history of violence. angry
I didn't quote you oo..
I don talk my own finish,you guyz can continue running your mouths online over issues of Biafra.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Donald Trump Gains Ground After Soyinka Blast / DSS Arrests Third Most Wanted Terrorist In The World As Obama Calls / 5 Pictures That Mock The Flood Situation In Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.