Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,677 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Jonathan Tells Me To Give N10bn To PDP Delegates – Dasuki Reveals - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Tells Me To Give N10bn To PDP Delegates – Dasuki Reveals (1217 Views)

Jonathan Tells Americans To Stop Protesting Against Trump. Nigerians React / Buhari To EFCC: Return N10bn To NBC / Dasuki: GEJ Ordered Me To Share N10Billion To PDP Delegates - Saharareporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Tells Me To Give N10bn To PDP Delegates – Dasuki Reveals by nigeriancuban: 12:05pm On Dec 07, 2015
According to Sahara Reporters Dasuki reportedly said that former president Goodluck Jonathan asked him to convert N10bn to dollars then share to delegates of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).
FLASH: #ArmsPurchaseScam ex NSA Sambo Dasuki disclosed he got oral approval from GEJ to convert N10b to dollars then share to PDP delegates
— Sahara Reporters (@SaharaReporters)
December 4, 2015
The PDP had earlier criticised Dokpesi’s arrest and said it has been made aware that “more notable PDP leaders have similarly been listed for arrest over unproven allegations” as a plan by the All Progressives Congress (APC)-led Federal Government silence opposition in Nigeria.

Re: Jonathan Tells Me To Give N10bn To PDP Delegates – Dasuki Reveals by pet4ril(f): 12:07pm On Dec 07, 2015
Ehn ehn! shocked u mean am? tongue
Re: Jonathan Tells Me To Give N10bn To PDP Delegates – Dasuki Reveals by Nobody: 12:09pm On Dec 07, 2015
Fake news angry no sauce??
Re: Jonathan Tells Me To Give N10bn To PDP Delegates – Dasuki Reveals by merry02(m): 12:09pm On Dec 07, 2015
APC keep destroying jonathan's image with media and want one nation.... After winning elections with falsehoods and propagandas, it continue in publishing can not be substantiate . this ll not promote our democracy rather, destroy it the more
Re: Jonathan Tells Me To Give N10bn To PDP Delegates – Dasuki Reveals by nigeriancuban: 12:11pm On Dec 07, 2015
EroticAngelina:
Fake news angry no sauce??
lol,don't tell me u can't read and understand...
Re: Jonathan Tells Me To Give N10bn To PDP Delegates – Dasuki Reveals by Nobody: 12:14pm On Dec 07, 2015
nigeriancuban:
lol,don't tell me u can't read and understand...

I was jx joking smiley
Re: Jonathan Tells Me To Give N10bn To PDP Delegates – Dasuki Reveals by valboy20(m): 12:14pm On Dec 07, 2015
the Southwest keep doing what they can do best...SPREADING LIES

#FOOLISHOP
#LIEMOHAMMED
#NOSOURCE

quote me and die this december
Re: Jonathan Tells Me To Give N10bn To PDP Delegates – Dasuki Reveals by XD3G: 12:16pm On Dec 07, 2015
I won't be surprised if Linda Ikeji gets invited by the EFCC!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Tells Me To Give N10bn To PDP Delegates – Dasuki Reveals by TechRez(m): 12:26pm On Dec 07, 2015
Can't even compose correct headline.

"Tells me" hmm
Re: Jonathan Tells Me To Give N10bn To PDP Delegates – Dasuki Reveals by Nobody: 12:33pm On Dec 07, 2015
una don use ojoro win election....still una no gree rest..una still dey campaign, una still dey lie for jona head, una forget una promise, una dey kill innocent biafrans, una no gree give person light, una make fuel scarce for d citizens, una dey do ojoro for all d recent elections, una dey arrest una enemies for no reason, una jes dey travel up n down for no reason, una deceive innocent nigerians and una say God no go punish una? una lie..

if una like, make una ban me...God go punish all of una...bloody fools
Re: Jonathan Tells Me To Give N10bn To PDP Delegates – Dasuki Reveals by nigeriancuban: 12:59pm On Dec 07, 2015
EroticAngelina:

I was jx joking smiley
yea I knew you were
Re: Jonathan Tells Me To Give N10bn To PDP Delegates – Dasuki Reveals by nigeriancuban: 1:01pm On Dec 07, 2015
TechRez:
Can't even compose correct headline.
"Tells me" hmm
dasuki made that error so you can take it up with him.

(1) (Reply)

We No Longer Understand The Change We Voted For / We Don't Want Nigeria Again, 'united States Of Arewa Republic' / Female Fighters Say The Men Of ISIS Are Terrified Of Getting Killed By A Girl.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.