Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,522 members, 7,958,585 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:08 PM

Answer This Question And Win A Million Naira. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Answer This Question And Win A Million Naira. (1007 Views)

When Question And Answer Na The Same / Is This The Right Thing To Say When This Question Is Asked During An Interview? / Nigerians And Their Method Of Question And Answer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Answer This Question And Win A Million Naira. by chrisxxx(m): 1:03pm On Dec 07, 2015
Which country would the president travel next to?
a. Brazil
b. Russia
c. Iran
d. Saudi
e. None of the above.
Text your answer to 3355 for mtn users, etisalat 3234 and other networks 3466.
Re: Answer This Question And Win A Million Naira. by Nobody: 1:06pm On Dec 07, 2015
Cholls can answer this. cool
Re: Answer This Question And Win A Million Naira. by Cholls(m): 1:22pm On Dec 07, 2015
My brother i know the answer! His travelling to the phillipines to see kashybaby.
Re: Answer This Question And Win A Million Naira. by Nobody: 1:24pm On Dec 07, 2015
Cholls:
My brother i know the answer! His travelling to the phillipines to see kashybaby.

Wrong! I maybe from Philippines but I live in different country bros grin
Re: Answer This Question And Win A Million Naira. by Cholls(m): 1:28pm On Dec 07, 2015
KashyBaby:

Wrong! I maybe from Philippines but I live in different country bros grin
my sister haha! Busted!
Re: Answer This Question And Win A Million Naira. by Thunderlicious: 6:32pm On Dec 07, 2015
Biafra

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Contact List (different Types Of Boo) / Did You Ever Know This? / How True Are These??? (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.