Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,387 members, 7,830,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

Audit Trainee And Audit Senior Needed - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Audit Trainee And Audit Senior Needed (4258 Views)

Audit Senior Wanted In Surulere Lagos- Minimum 100K Monthly Salary / Anybody With The Idea On How Much An Audit Trainee (entry Level) Receives? / Graduate Vacancy At IITA: Audit Trainee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Audit Trainee And Audit Senior Needed by Amazingg: 7:42am On Dec 10, 2015
I think you need to re-consider the location issue sir. Maybe that is why you did not get back to me.
Re: Audit Trainee And Audit Senior Needed by mrpally(m): 9:44pm On Dec 10, 2015
mrpally:

Sir, there is no room for accommodation.

Thanks

No room for accommodation sir
Re: Audit Trainee And Audit Senior Needed by mrpally(m): 9:44pm On Dec 10, 2015
Amazingg:
I think you need to re-consider the location issue sir. Maybe that is why you did not get back to me.

Okay
Re: Audit Trainee And Audit Senior Needed by yousooph(m): 12:10am On Dec 11, 2015
what of md that just concluded my ND.My result is not yet ready but i haue my IT letter
Re: Audit Trainee And Audit Senior Needed by mrpally(m): 6:02am On Dec 11, 2015
yousooph:
what of md that just concluded my ND.My result is not yet ready but i haue my IT letter

Send your C.V provided you stay around Ajah
Re: Audit Trainee And Audit Senior Needed by yousooph(m): 6:56pm On Dec 11, 2015
hav sent CV but no reply
Re: Audit Trainee And Audit Senior Needed by cbtayo(m): 8:34pm On Dec 11, 2015
Sir,
i have just forwaded my CV to the email provided. i stay in ajah area. thank you
Re: Audit Trainee And Audit Senior Needed by mrpally(m): 11:15pm On Dec 11, 2015
cbtayo:
Sir,

i have just forwaded my CV to the email provided. i stay in ajah area. thank you

Okay
Re: Audit Trainee And Audit Senior Needed by obiaguna(m): 11:42pm On Dec 11, 2015
I just sent my CV as well. I stated my location on the body and I wouldn't mind relocating as I have friends and family that reside in Ajah.
Re: Audit Trainee And Audit Senior Needed by mrpally(m): 11:57pm On Dec 11, 2015
obiaguna:
I just sent my CV as well. I stated my location on the body and I wouldn't mind relocating as I have friends and family that reside in Ajah.

Okay

(1) (2) (Reply)

Carlcare Centre Interview / How To Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment / Western Geco Ltd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.