Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Tinubu At New Ooni Coronation With Newly Purchased Lagos Security Helicopter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu At New Ooni Coronation With Newly Purchased Lagos Security Helicopter (1492 Views)

Ike Ekweremadu Visits Bola Tinubu At His Ikoyi Residence (Photo) / Tinubu Arrives Ooni Coronation In Newly Purchased Police Helicopter / APC Governors Visit Bola Tinubu At His Lagos Residence (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Tinubu At New Ooni Coronation With Newly Purchased Lagos Security Helicopter by vivianblog2(f): 2:40pm On Dec 07, 2015
The Apc Leader Bola Tinubu just landed at the venue of the New Oni Coronation with the Ambode's Newly purchased Security Helicopters for Lagos , photos below.

Source http://www.viviangist.com/tinubu-at-ooni-coronation-with-ambodes-newly-purchased-security-helicopters

Cc; lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Tinubu At New Ooni Coronation With Newly Purchased Lagos Security Helicopter by IAMTHEHERO: 2:41pm On Dec 07, 2015
Oh,that's beautiful. This is the main reason why the helicopter was bought.
Let me keep my mouth shut, after all, the ZOMBIES AND MY OTHER TAX PAYERS are not complaining.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu At New Ooni Coronation With Newly Purchased Lagos Security Helicopter by Aghanel(m): 2:43pm On Dec 07, 2015
Yolo
Re: Tinubu At New Ooni Coronation With Newly Purchased Lagos Security Helicopter by mayorkyzo: 2:44pm On Dec 07, 2015
Re: Tinubu At New Ooni Coronation With Newly Purchased Lagos Security Helicopter by queenoflafia(f): 2:44pm On Dec 07, 2015
Bola omo tinubu
Re: Tinubu At New Ooni Coronation With Newly Purchased Lagos Security Helicopter by adebayo10977(m): 2:44pm On Dec 07, 2015
my jagaban always adored u....
Re: Tinubu At New Ooni Coronation With Newly Purchased Lagos Security Helicopter by boujaye: 2:44pm On Dec 07, 2015
Tinubu the oppressor
Re: Tinubu At New Ooni Coronation With Newly Purchased Lagos Security Helicopter by midehi2(f): 2:45pm On Dec 07, 2015
good for him, his era
Re: Tinubu At New Ooni Coronation With Newly Purchased Lagos Security Helicopter by maryvivian: 2:48pm On Dec 07, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu At New Ooni Coronation With Newly Purchased Lagos Security Helicopter by luvinhubby(m): 2:49pm On Dec 07, 2015
grin
Re: Tinubu At New Ooni Coronation With Newly Purchased Lagos Security Helicopter by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 07, 2015
He owns lagos, what were you expecting?
Re: Tinubu At New Ooni Coronation With Newly Purchased Lagos Security Helicopter by permsec: 2:51pm On Dec 07, 2015
queenoflafia:
Bola omo tinubu
adebayo10977:
my jagaban
always adored u....
boujaye:
Tinubu the oppressor
Zombies spotted.

An ex governor is attending a function with a police patrol helicopter and you mofos are here hailing him.

The youths have been brainwashed.
Re: Tinubu At New Ooni Coronation With Newly Purchased Lagos Security Helicopter by CreampieAngela(f): 2:51pm On Dec 07, 2015
Smh
Re: Tinubu At New Ooni Coronation With Newly Purchased Lagos Security Helicopter by CreampieAngela(f): 2:52pm On Dec 07, 2015
permsec:
Zombies spotted.

An ex governor is attending a function with a police patrol helicopter and you mofos are here hailing him.

The youths have been brainwashed.
Very pathetic
Re: Tinubu At New Ooni Coronation With Newly Purchased Lagos Security Helicopter by oshyno(m): 2:54pm On Dec 07, 2015
When criminals are allover oshodi. IPOB might be right after all- this con3 is a zoo.

When it comes to the rich the governors will have money but anytin that concerns the poor they will scream oil price has fallen. We can't pay minimum wage. Allocation frm federation is small.

This holocopta na tax payers money but can only be used to carry the rich. Me and u that shout n curse ourselves here will never near that. One thing we shud know is dat wen it comes to sharing the spoils our poor people struggle the riches 4get they are political enemies. Shouldn't that Helicopter be hovering over lagos - radiong the ground forces of the security situation. We watch all these in d movies n see hw swift the developed world combvat crime. When it comes to Nigeria na to use am dey carry politicians.

How can they even know what we are suffering wen they don't ply d road we ply. this country is a huge joke.
Walahi this is what I want Ipob, Opc and arewa to be protesting against. We see all these but all we do is whine n whine like we are helpless when we have d crowd that can shut dis country down n force them to do d right thing.

I no go lie- I dey vex

1 Like

Re: Tinubu At New Ooni Coronation With Newly Purchased Lagos Security Helicopter by mike404(m): 2:55pm On Dec 07, 2015
LOL SOPHISTICATED PHOOLS OVER TO YOU GUYS grin
Re: Tinubu At New Ooni Coronation With Newly Purchased Lagos Security Helicopter by mike404(m): 2:57pm On Dec 07, 2015
ARRESA MADRIDGUY PASSINGSHOT OYIND17 DONPHILOPUS.
Re: Tinubu At New Ooni Coronation With Newly Purchased Lagos Security Helicopter by Chanchit: 2:59pm On Dec 07, 2015
Na akwa ibom own he for use?
Re: Tinubu At New Ooni Coronation With Newly Purchased Lagos Security Helicopter by Nobody: 3:04pm On Dec 07, 2015
Na them get am
Re: Tinubu At New Ooni Coronation With Newly Purchased Lagos Security Helicopter by Nobody: 3:05pm On Dec 07, 2015
mike404:
LOL SOPHISTICATED PHOOLS OVER TO YOU GUYS grin
You say?
Re: Tinubu At New Ooni Coronation With Newly Purchased Lagos Security Helicopter by Khd95(m): 3:12pm On Dec 07, 2015
End time tinubu,when would u leave nigeria's politics nacrycry

end time helicopter end time visit end time ooni end time npf end time nigeria gringringringringringringringrin
Re: Tinubu At New Ooni Coronation With Newly Purchased Lagos Security Helicopter by dhantey324(m): 3:12pm On Dec 07, 2015
Signs of a failed state! Which way 9ja?
Re: Tinubu At New Ooni Coronation With Newly Purchased Lagos Security Helicopter by Mynd44: 3:16pm On Dec 07, 2015

(1)

More "Wahala" For Nigeria Economy As USA Lifts Ban On Oil Export / Boko Haram And The Defeat That Never Was - CNN / Wike's Fomer Aide Defects To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.