Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Burial Of Nkiruka, The Female Student Shot By Soldiers Announced - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Burial Of Nkiruka, The Female Student Shot By Soldiers Announced (59537 Views)

Student Shot Dead By Cultists In Front Of School Gate In Owerri. Graphic Photo / UNIBEN Student Shot In The Head By Rival Cult Group In Edo State. Photo / Angel Obrien, IMSU Student Shot And Killed By Cultists Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burial Of Nkiruka, The Female Student Shot By Soldiers Announced by Nobody: 9:38pm On Dec 07, 2015
confamgist237:
shocked shocked shocked shocked

xtian and igbo metality... burial arrangement of 20yrs old ....

oku ofo cry cry cry cry

That is why i love my religion...

islam religion of peace

islam religion of understanding

islam All the way

Inalilahi rahinali rajium cry cry cry cry

but na vivian suppose post dis now.. sebi the babe na her blood sister...
Religion of peace indeed.
Re: Burial Of Nkiruka, The Female Student Shot By Soldiers Announced by otimize(m): 10:25pm On Dec 07, 2015
tobiasbeecher:

Please don't be annoyed, are you a graduate? How did you pass your exams? Which school produced you? Omg! You have actually participated in NYSC? How were you able to participate in their activities? Do you know why i ask all these questions? I know you may not figure out because you are actually a very dull person, but i will help you out. I asked all these questions because I couldn't believe that a person who has finished secondary school can write and reason the way you do, not to talk of a university graduate! Man, you are very poor in writing and reasoning. Just try and enroll for remedial education. Just an advice
Hmmm..... His polite position on a fruitless struggle has increased ur bitterness, oh i can imagine how u must be feeling now, knowing fully well that there are some reasonable igbos out there. He has passed his message and communicated effectively, and that's the essence of his write up. PERIOD
Re: Burial Of Nkiruka, The Female Student Shot By Soldiers Announced by Tobium1(m): 10:28pm On Dec 07, 2015
Keystonn:
who is Viviangist ?

She is not in anyway related to this family

It's either OP wants to let de cat out of de bag or yeye de smell, cos viviangist claims de deceased is her "blood sister"

Re: Burial Of Nkiruka, The Female Student Shot By Soldiers Announced by tobiasbeecher: 10:38pm On Dec 07, 2015
otimize:
Hmmm..... His polite position on a fruitless struggle has increased ur bitterness, oh i can imagine how u must be feeling now, knowing fully well that there are some reasonable igbos out there. He has passed his message and communicated effectively, and that's the essence of his write up. PERIOD
Birds of a feather... Such a slowpoke that you are that you even believed i criticized the guy because i support Biafra. Poor you, you are not bright enough. I only criticized your alter ego because he senselessly insulted the general Igbo race, hence attracting hate mongers like you to continue demonizing them with your hate and vile comments
Re: Burial Of Nkiruka, The Female Student Shot By Soldiers Announced by otimize(m): 11:01pm On Dec 07, 2015
tobiasbeecher:

Birds of a feather... Such a slowpoke that you are that you even believed i criticized the guy because i support Biafra. Poor you, you are not bright enough. I only criticized your alter ego because he senselessly insulted the general Igbo race, hence attracting hate mongers like you to continue demonizing them with your hate and vile comments
Firstly, let me clear your doubt... I am not igbo, so u should know that if u guys start a struggle that leads to ur extinction,i wouldn't give a Bleep. Rather u commending a step towards ensuring peace, u are attacking his write up. Is a shame that u are even educated, for not been able to see the world for what it should be/. PEACE
Re: Burial Of Nkiruka, The Female Student Shot By Soldiers Announced by Mykelpato(m): 12:55am On Dec 08, 2015
Keystonn:
who is Viviangist ?

She is not in anyway related to this family
No mind that yeye Vivian, the Surname she provided as the girl's is not related too.
Re: Burial Of Nkiruka, The Female Student Shot By Soldiers Announced by BrainnewsNg(f): 1:33am On Dec 08, 2015
Chanchit:
Op, you should wait for Viviangist to come and do the announcement, since na her sister,or maybe the family never inform her sha,cos she's busy sourcing for stories to make Fp. Na since that day I start to duff my boxer for that Vivian.
Re: Burial Of Nkiruka, The Female Student Shot By Soldiers Announced by fuckerholic(m): 10:31am On Dec 08, 2015
islam religion of peace

islam religion of understanding

islam All the way...[/quote]
Shame on you !
Re: Burial Of Nkiruka, The Female Student Shot By Soldiers Announced by akigbemaru: 9:08pm On Dec 08, 2015
OBITUARY

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Graphic / Boy Dumped By His Girlfriend Commits Suicide,Left A Letter To Say Goodbye(photos / Woman Beat Her House Help For Crying Out Over Rape In Lagos (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.