Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,963 members, 7,952,885 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:47 AM

Court Cancels The Election Of Senator Uche Ekwunife, Orders A Rerun - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Cancels The Election Of Senator Uche Ekwunife, Orders A Rerun (419 Views)

Uche Ekwunife Kicked Out Of APC Primaries (Snapshot) / Senator Uche Ekwunife Decamps To APC / Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Court Cancels The Election Of Senator Uche Ekwunife, Orders A Rerun by Halleydavid: 3:30pm On Dec 07, 2015
Court of Appeal sitting in Enugu has cancelled the election of Uche Ekwunife of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) representing Anambra Central in response to an appeal filed by Victor Umeh of the All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA). Justice Datijo Yahaya stated that the election of Mrs Ekwunife on April 11, 2015, did not meet the prescription of the electoral act. The judge then ordered that fresh election is held in the Anambra Central Senatorial District within 90 days.

http://www.juicygossips.com.ng/2015/12/court-cancels-election-of-senator-uche.html
Re: Court Cancels The Election Of Senator Uche Ekwunife, Orders A Rerun by SurefireAsoOke: 3:37pm On Dec 07, 2015
Politics Sha.....

For Aso-Oke, Check my Signature
Re: Court Cancels The Election Of Senator Uche Ekwunife, Orders A Rerun by Nobody: 3:38pm On Dec 07, 2015
God pls I need a man to be representing me in the senate...
I want victor umeh in person...

The road is getting tougher and I doubt the ability of a populous woman...
Re: Court Cancels The Election Of Senator Uche Ekwunife, Orders A Rerun by Mynd44: 3:39pm On Dec 07, 2015

(1)

Court Adjourns Trial Of Ex-bank PHB, Spring Bank Mds TILL March 22 2016 / Atomic Bomb Is Near To You! Beware. / Http://thenationonlineng.net/forgive-eze-ndigbo-students-beg-deji/

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.