Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,309 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Yemi Alade's Judgment Makes Contestant Cry #tecnoownthestage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yemi Alade's Judgment Makes Contestant Cry #tecnoownthestage (516 Views)

Meet Tobi Bakre: BBNaija 2018 Contestant, A Banker & A Rich Kid (Photos) / Maureen Onu Is Dead (Miss Tourism Nigeria 2016 Contestant) / Fans Challenge Yemi Alade At #tecnoownthestage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yemi Alade's Judgment Makes Contestant Cry #tecnoownthestage by fummypost: 4:50pm On Dec 07, 2015
Just watched the episode 4 of #TECNOOwnTheStage. The contestants were coming up well until Tosin's performance. From Tosin's previous performances, we can say that she has a good voice but what could have gone wrong today? She started off singing fine but all of a sudden....*boof*......she lost it. She forgot the lyrics . Oh no! That wasn't a good one. The judges did well to cheer her up to continue but it seemed really difficult for her. As Yemi Alade started talking to her in her usual motivating and encouraging manner, Tosin's emotions begin to fail her (and mine too embarassed). I hope to see Tosin in the end because i think she has potentials. Here is the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTDcfp0zWbA

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Nollywood Actor Kidnapped, Threatened To Be Buried Alive / Checkout This Dare Alade's Romantic Message To His Wife / Bet Why Evils... See What Was Done To This Duck For Harmattan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.