Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,021 members, 7,852,504 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:18 PM

Helppp My Nairaland Family, This Food Must Win - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Helppp My Nairaland Family, This Food Must Win (838 Views)

You Can't Eat This Food For One Week And Your Life Will Remain The Same (PHOTOS) / See This Food Expo.........wow Hilarious Headline / I Invented This Food Now My Gf Is Angry With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Helppp My Nairaland Family, This Food Must Win by hopeforcharles(m): 4:51pm On Dec 07, 2015
Hello my fellow Nairalanders with hope you all are doing great, time has come again for you all to help a Fellow Nairalander win this competition
My Sister is competing in a food competition, Dobby's Signature giveaway
She is very good in cooking and has cooked several delicious meals for me and my friends, when she told me about the competition I assured her I have got a family somewhere and here I am asking for your help

she is one of the contestants in dobby's signature giveaway.

I will be forever grateful and help me tell a friend to tell another friend as your vote really count this week before it will be close.

Your comment and email is a form of voting, and her meal my meal is number 13 that's Okra Soup, (My favorite)

Please your vote really count this week.

http://www.dobbyssignature.com/2015/11/dobbys-signature-giveway-win-these.html?m=1

Please her is number 13 ooh.... Okra Soup and Apku roll by Nkiru Nwobu Ekwunife
Thanks for your unfailing assistance.

(1) (Reply)

Xmas Is Here And My Pocket Is Empty If You Are In My Location Halla / How To Make Soursop Juice / REHOBOTH Pure Original Honey At Jos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.