Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Travelling To Kazakhstan - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Kazakhstan (7100 Views)

The Reality About Kazakhstan And Warning To Nigerians / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / Travelling To Canada Part 9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Travelling To Kazakhstan by slaknoah(m): 6:02pm On Dec 07, 2015
Fellow Nairalanders pls help me out.
Have been trying to travel to Republic of Kazakhstan for like 5months now, all to no avail.
Facing difficulties because of lack of Kazakhstan embassy in Nigeria.
Was told I have to travel through Egypt, but everything keeps going back to the same point.
I have my visa support letter from my school over there, pls how do I go about it?
Re: Travelling To Kazakhstan by adren(m): 6:40pm On Dec 07, 2015
slaknoah:
Fellow Nairalanders pls help me out.
Have been trying to travel to Republic of Kazakhstan for like 5months now, all to no avail.
Facing difficulties because of lack of Kazakhstan embassy in Nigeria.
Was told I have to travel through Egypt, but everything keeps going back to the same point.
I have my visa support letter from my school over there, pls how do I go about it?

i am sincerely sorry about this..
i hope you find a solution very soon??

mind if i ask you some questions?

are you on a scholarship programme or a work-and-study programme??

how did you apply, register and come by your admission..

you might be helping a soul
Re: Travelling To Kazakhstan by slaknoah(m): 7:05pm On Dec 07, 2015
Yep, Its a scholarship programme

In mid-years, schools abroad gives foreigners scholarships.totalcsredu.com, depends on how lucky yo her to win the Best offer, either full or half scholarship.
All you do is, Check their websites around May or June, then apply for the scholarship, as simple as that.
I was lucky, and was given admission letter even without writting their exam, only to do language interview after six months of Foundation class.
Re: Travelling To Kazakhstan by adren(m): 7:17pm On Dec 07, 2015
thanks bro
Re: Travelling To Kazakhstan by adren(m): 7:24pm On Dec 07, 2015
slaknoah:

In mid-years, schools abroad gives foreigners scholarships.totalcsredu.com, depends on how lucky yo her to win the Best offer, either full or half scholarship.
All you do is, Check their websites around May or June, then apply for the scholarship, as simple as that.
I was lucky, and was given admission letter even without writting their exam, only to do language interview after six months of Foundation class.

baba.. the website you gave me (totalcsredu.com) isn't available oooo..

please check again..
maybe it is not correct
Re: Travelling To Kazakhstan by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 07, 2015
I don't get u & if i may asked, where 'r u presently? I have been to Astana & it's very cold
Re: Travelling To Kazakhstan by slaknoah(m): 10:06am On Dec 08, 2015
fados4sure:
I don't get u & if i may asked, where 'r u presently? I have been to Astana & it's very cold

Am still in Nigeria, pls tell m, aw did you go about the processing
Re: Travelling To Kazakhstan by Nobody: 1:18pm On Dec 08, 2015
slaknoah:

Okay, i can't be able to help as i went with Uzbekistan visa from Europe. I actually went to see a course-mate in Urgench, Uzbekistan and we took a 5hour train from Uzbekistan to Astana.
Re: Travelling To Kazakhstan by adren(m): 8:00pm On Dec 08, 2015
slaknoah:

bro.. sorry if i am stalking you.. i do not mean to..

the web address of the institution isbt available or incorrect..
kindly drop the correct one.. help a brother.. thank u in anticipation
Re: Travelling To Kazakhstan by JayJustus(m): 5:59pm On Dec 10, 2015
aye...i wanted to go to Kazakhstan for my classmates wedding but the travel agents in Astana all told me that they can't get an invitation for African countries except south africa...so i was also stuck...I'm not sure of uzbekistan but well that's my experience
Re: Travelling To Kazakhstan by slaknoah(m): 5:45pm On Dec 11, 2015
I actually have my invitation letter but on getting to the egyptian embassy', I was asked to come back next year January
Whereas am to resume December 20
Re: Travelling To Kazakhstan by travelpoint: 3:27am On Mar 07, 2016
Don't waste your money. My brother in-law travelled there 3 years ago. No work, we have to send him ticket money to come back home.

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Kazakhstan by tpiar: 4:42am On Mar 07, 2016
no idea.
Re: Travelling To Kazakhstan by gorry123: 10:53pm On Oct 01, 2017
Yes. Kazakhstan visa is somehow hard to get but I'm presently in Astana in Kazakhstan..the country is too cold my people and very beautiful. I'm just spending 10 days now
Re: Travelling To Kazakhstan by YoungMil: 6:36am On Mar 03, 2018
Bro....how are you? Please are you currently in Kazakhstan now and how did go about the visa application?
slaknoah:

Re: Travelling To Kazakhstan by YoungMil: 6:42am On Mar 03, 2018
Bro.... please how did you get your visa? Cos it seems everywhere is dry.
gorry123:
Yes. Kazakhstan visa is somehow hard to get but I'm presently in Astana in Kazakhstan..the country is too cold my people and very beautiful. I'm just spending 10 days now
Re: Travelling To Kazakhstan by Elderkay23(m): 10:17pm On Jul 09, 2018
O GBA enu tan
Re: Travelling To Kazakhstan by lastempero: 8:55am On Jul 10, 2018
Kazakhstan again, my hand no dey for this one.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Hotel Of N2,500 Or N3,000 @ Ibadan, Please? / How To Write Visa Appeal That Will Yield Positive Results / Uguta Wonderlake Imo State A Growing Tourist Destination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.