Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,158 members, 7,957,318 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:01 AM

What Nairaland Is To Nigerians ,biafraland Is To Biafrans - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Nairaland Is To Nigerians ,biafraland Is To Biafrans (683 Views)

No More Election In Biafraland Is A Peaceful Way Of Declaring Political Offices / Biafra - Proposed Plan Nnamdi Kanu Has For All Ethnic Nations In Biafraland / Kanu Sends Strong Warning, Blasts Govenors In Biafraland (see Wht He Called Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Nairaland Is To Nigerians ,biafraland Is To Biafrans by hollandis(f): 6:07pm On Dec 07, 2015
See the ridiculous poo in front page " The workaholic Vice-president "

I always get angry when I saw that topic .No one in this world in any country in this world and on planet earth never describes the office of the Vice president as workaholic.

I hate praise singers and butt lickers they are beggars disguised as an apparent occupation which is very prevalent in a sector of the country

Left to me the north and the south residents and ethnicities can live amicably and peaceably but a section of the country is the problem

te I did not make mention Yoruba ,ibo or hausa .If any body bans me or hides my comment that is the day I will never visit the country and my promise to help fight poverty in that country will be channeled to other deserving country

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Nairaland Is To Nigerians ,biafraland Is To Biafrans by chinchum(m): 7:11pm On Dec 07, 2015
who is this old ,shrivelled,lonely, and depressed hag? angry I recommend you and Musiwa, you two will make a lovely couple.

The coming Messiah of Nigeria..... grin.

I shiit on your shrinking face. Go get laid !

4 Likes

Re: What Nairaland Is To Nigerians ,biafraland Is To Biafrans by Thunderlicious: 7:13pm On Dec 07, 2015
Op, are u okay? As in, psychologically?
Re: What Nairaland Is To Nigerians ,biafraland Is To Biafrans by Eledan: 7:28pm On Dec 07, 2015
People like this foolish OP deserve a permanent shut out from Nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: What Nairaland Is To Nigerians ,biafraland Is To Biafrans by shachris02: 7:32pm On Dec 07, 2015
hollandis:
See the ridiculous poo in front page " The workaholic Vice-president "

I always get angry when I saw that topic .No one in this world in any country in this world and on planet earth never describes the office of the Vice president as workaholic.

I hate praise singers and butt lickers they are beggars disguised as an apparent occupation which is very prevalent in a sector of the country

Left to me the north and the south residents and ethnicities can live amicably and peaceably but a section of the country is the problem

te I did not make mention Yoruba ,ibo or hausa .If any body bans me or hides my comment that is the day I will never visit the country and my promise to help fight poverty in that country will be channeled to other deserving country

hollandis done dey repent. Nice one mods. keep up the banning.

(1) (Reply)

Update: Buhari Receives Members Of The Unity Party Of Nigeria See (photos) / Minimum Wage Controversy On NTA GMN Ongoing / Dear Biafran, What Is Your Age.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.