Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,728 members, 7,862,367 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 02:45 PM

Whats The Matter Between Gtbank And Glo - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Whats The Matter Between Gtbank And Glo (703 Views)

See How To Activate 100% Double Data Bonus On MTN, 9mobile, Airtel And Glo / Chia Airtel and Glo Wan Kill Us With Data Oooo. / Cheapest MTN And Glo Tariff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats The Matter Between Gtbank And Glo by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 07, 2015
Since last week I have been unable to make use of gtbank services like the *737* services, even their gtbank Android application doesn't log in again. And a friend of mine using other network is able to use those services. I went to gtbank, and I was able to use their services on their machines except wen using my line.

Who else is also experiencing this? That's using glo and gtbank
Re: Whats The Matter Between Gtbank And Glo by libertyfather(m): 6:12pm On Dec 07, 2015
Dapo777:
Since last week I have been unable to make use of gtbank services like the *737* services, even their gtbank Android application doesn't log in again. And a friend of mine using other network is able to use those services. I went to gtbank, and I was able to use their services on their machines except wen using my line.

Who else is also experiencing this? That's using glo and gtbank

Same here, but could it be issue between network and bank...I think it from the bank, or if there's anyone using the mobile app with another network please let know if it's working
Re: Whats The Matter Between Gtbank And Glo by Nobody: 6:19pm On Dec 07, 2015
libertyfather:

Same here, but could it be issue between network and bank...I think it from the bank, or if there's anyone using the mobile app with another network please let know if it's working

*737* and mobile app are working with mtn
Re: Whats The Matter Between Gtbank And Glo by libertyfather(m): 6:36pm On Dec 07, 2015
greenhulk:

*737* and mobile app are working with mtn

Thanks, on my fone app open, I log in but transaction not possible showing can't connect to server pls try again later and I uses glo line as well...I guess it issue with Glo like the op said it......I jst tried it again now and it's working

(1) (Reply)

Oppo Mirror 5 Lite Launched In Thailand / Please Guys A Brother Needs To Make A Decision On An Android Phone To Buy. / How Do I Root My Tecno Camon C9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.