Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,382 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:31 AM

On Kogi "Inconclusive" Elelction - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / On Kogi "Inconclusive" Elelction (306 Views)

APC Passes Vote Of No Confidence On Kogi Governor, Yahaya Bello / INEC Weighs Its Options On Kogi, Lawyers Disagree:thisday / Constitutional Position In Kogi Inconclusive Election & D Death Of APC Aspirant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

On Kogi "Inconclusive" Elelction by adgorwell: 6:15pm On Dec 07, 2015
As important as the election seem, it was, and still, my view that Kogites have must be the most unfortunate people having to choose the lesser between two evils. So, having followed the campaigns of both candidates as objectively as I could, I posted my verdict on the election on my Facebook profile that APC’s Audu stood 51 per cent chance of winning a “closely contested election” some days to the Day of Decision. It only appeared to me that Audu’s chances keeps increasing as the polling day approaching; with Wada, the incumbent governor, progressively declining!
Continue reading on...
http://olalekanadigun.com/on-kogi-inconclusive-election-and-other-matters-by-olalekan-waheed-adigun/

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Are Now Living From Dustbin / Agitation For Biafra Legitimate.… – Lai Mohammed / President Buhari Says Names Of Looters Will Be Published Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.