Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,631 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Osinbajo With Ooni Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi Today (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo With Ooni Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi Today (Photos) (39308 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Osinbajo With Tunde Fowler / FFK Mocks Osinbajo With A Photo Of Buhari Carrying VP (Photoshopped) / Obasanjo Visits Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi, Today - See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo With Ooni Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi Today (Photos) by anonimi: 9:12pm On Dec 07, 2015
LatestTrend:
[size=16pt]Did queen of England come ? grin [/size]

Why should she bother when the Alaafin of Oyo is permannently in residence on her territory
Have we not all SHAMELESSLY sold ourselves as INFERIOR people to the oyinbos?
Despite our EQUAL intellectual capacity!

[img]http://www.nigeriafilms.com/image.aspx?img=Y29udGVudC9jb250ZW50L2ltYWdlLmpwZ2VydDI2NC5qcGd8NjAw[/img]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo With Ooni Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi Today (Photos) by harristo(m): 9:12pm On Dec 07, 2015
LatestTrend:

I was skeptical about the news when I read it - it didn't sound plausible.
Re: Osinbajo With Ooni Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi Today (Photos) by goshen26: 9:13pm On Dec 07, 2015
My question is this, what is the function of kings in present day life?
Re: Osinbajo With Ooni Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi Today (Photos) by Tayo114: 9:14pm On Dec 07, 2015
nice
Re: Osinbajo With Ooni Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi Today (Photos) by goshen26: 9:15pm On Dec 07, 2015
anonimi:

Why should she bother when the Alaafin of Oyo is permannently in residence on her territory

[img]http://www.nigeriafilms.com/image.aspx?img=Y29udGVudC9jb250ZW50L2ltYWdlLmpwZ2VydDI2NC5qcGd8NjAw[/img]

End time king
Re: Osinbajo With Ooni Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi Today (Photos) by harristo(m): 9:15pm On Dec 07, 2015
holluwai:
Things of the world....hmmm lipsrsealed

So I guess the VP is no longer a pastor undecided
Re: Osinbajo With Ooni Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi Today (Photos) by MissTalons(f): 9:16pm On Dec 07, 2015
Very nice... congrats to him.... smiley grin grin
Re: Osinbajo With Ooni Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi Today (Photos) by harristo(m): 9:17pm On Dec 07, 2015
goshen26:
My question is this, what is the function of kings in present day life?

They act as intermediary between the gods and the people grin
Re: Osinbajo With Ooni Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi Today (Photos) by goshen26: 9:19pm On Dec 07, 2015
harristo:

They act as intermediary between the gods and the people grin
If I hear
Re: Osinbajo With Ooni Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi Today (Photos) by harristo(m): 9:19pm On Dec 07, 2015
anonimi:

This picture is too funny grin
Re: Osinbajo With Ooni Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi Today (Photos) by fotadmowmend(m): 9:20pm On Dec 07, 2015
sunnymaja:
Dubious haters of Jagaban. Only a stupid yoruba will hate Tinubu as only an idiot ibo will hate Ojukwu. Both of them worked for their people . But opposite tribe are haters. Period. The day Tinubu worked against the ingratitude Jonathan, he back me the wailers enemy. Proof me wrong with points
shut the f*ck up ...... Tinubu is not recognised to be the leader of yoruba he nick named himself to be that and thats go for him and his APC supporters.. The Ooni of Ife is the real leader of the race .. Do not call a political party leader the leader of yoruba tribe... Tinubu is only the Asiwaju of APC and not of Yoruba

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo With Ooni Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi Today (Photos) by harristo(m): 9:22pm On Dec 07, 2015
goshen26:

If I hear

Don't blame me, I just couldn't think of anything else.
Re: Osinbajo With Ooni Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi Today (Photos) by anonimi: 9:31pm On Dec 07, 2015
harristo:
This picture is too funny grin

Funny in a very SAD way.
Very sad and PATHETIC!

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo With Ooni Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi Today (Photos) by holluwai(m): 9:33pm On Dec 07, 2015
Who knows? smiley

harristo:

So I guess the VP is no longer a pastor undecided

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo With Ooni Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi Today (Photos) by LatestTrend: 9:44pm On Dec 07, 2015
Are those his wives ?
anonimi:

Re: Osinbajo With Ooni Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi Today (Photos) by MASTIGOFORA(m): 9:52pm On Dec 07, 2015
isan:
Oba nigga
Na soo
Re: Osinbajo With Ooni Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi Today (Photos) by xreal: 9:56pm On Dec 07, 2015
Really?
So Buhari had someone who could represent him.

If the coronation were to hold in Benin Republic, Buhari would had flown there and spend few days there.

my president can sabi travel.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo With Ooni Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi Today (Photos) by Harshirama(m): 10:03pm On Dec 07, 2015
thecollector:
What do u expect when Buhari is a dullard and is highly Satanic

Re: Osinbajo With Ooni Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi Today (Photos) by Iroh88(m): 10:05pm On Dec 07, 2015
DIVINE78:

He told VP Osinbajo how his predecessor cursed Jonathan.
Rotflmao!! Who ask you?? gringringrincheesycheesycheesy
Re: Osinbajo With Ooni Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi Today (Photos) by niggadee(m): 10:14pm On Dec 07, 2015
Arole oodua congratulation
Re: Osinbajo With Ooni Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi Today (Photos) by anonimi: 10:23pm On Dec 07, 2015
LatestTrend:
Are those his wives ?

YES!

topeorekoy:
The Alaafin of Oyo, Oba Lamidi Olayiwola Adeyemi and his four new wives who are currently in the UK were spotted at the entrance of Buckingham Palace, the official residence of the Queen of England, HRM, Queen Elizabeth 11.

The Oba celebrated his 76th birthday with his for wives and they were also spotted shopping in London, at the Westfield Mall.

http://topeorekoya..com/2014/09/alaafin-of-oyo-and-his-four-wives_8.html
Re: Osinbajo With Ooni Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi Today (Photos) by anonimi: 10:25pm On Dec 07, 2015
xreal:
Really?

If the coronation were to hold in Benin Republic, Buhari would had flown there and spend few days there.

Don't blame him too much oh..............he had no TOYS when he was growing up na im cause am grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2856745_france1_jpegbcac12e5182a39792bfe884c7ba4f4fd

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2534006_bac_jpegc61aa2b5c36e6eaed9536f13d8712e19

GMB‬ Speech While Addressing Nigeria Community In The United Kingdom.

I Will Maintain a modest lifestyle as President -Muhammadu Buhari.

“One of the major killers of our economy apart from corruption is waste. Our scarce resources are being plundered away very carelessly and unnecessarily wasted. Let me give an instance, presently, there are more than 6 aircraft in the presidential fleet. What do you call that? Billions of naira is budgeted every year for the maintenance of these aircraft not to talk of operational cost and other expenses.

You may want to ask what a Nigerian President is doing with so many aircraft when a Prime Minister of Britain fly around using the same public aircraft like an ordinary Briton.

Go and check and compare with that of any developed country in the world, the office of the Nigerian President is a very expensive one inspite our high level of poverty, lack and joblessness. Despite all these, you still find a Nigerian Minister spending about N10billion to charter an aircraft for just one year. Now, for me, when we come into office, all these waste will be blocked and properly channelled into our economy. We intend for instance, to bring back our National carrier, the Nigerian airways. [size=14pt]We shall do this by bringing all the aircraft in the presidential fleet into the Nigerian airways[/size] and within a year increase the fleet into about 20.

More from: http://www.osundefender.org/?p=217159
Re: Osinbajo With Ooni Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi Today (Photos) by gretblue: 10:33pm On Dec 07, 2015
thecollector:
What do u expect when Buhari is a dullard and is highly Satanic
Electoral shock is worse than electrical shock.Don't die of Buhariphobia.
Re: Osinbajo With Ooni Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi Today (Photos) by shugaboy6102(m): 10:38pm On Dec 07, 2015
onac16:
I hope you will be greater than your predecessors, the earlier you distance yourself from that debtor beside you the easier it is to achieve that
very hillarious but yet so very true,b4 Aregbe infects him with his bad leadership syndrom
Re: Osinbajo With Ooni Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi Today (Photos) by franco3075q(m): 10:43pm On Dec 07, 2015
It did'nt easy oooo
Re: Osinbajo With Ooni Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi Today (Photos) by Khez: 10:51pm On Dec 07, 2015
Where is the queen eliza that was made much noise about her 2nd coming?
Re: Osinbajo With Ooni Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi Today (Photos) by NNPCFACTS: 11:03pm On Dec 07, 2015
Why does VP always look like he is taking instructions from people? undecided
Re: Osinbajo With Ooni Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi Today (Photos) by BuddhaPalm(m): 11:21pm On Dec 07, 2015
LatestTrend:

Queen na gbogbo biz.
Re: Osinbajo With Ooni Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi Today (Photos) by BuddhaPalm(m): 11:25pm On Dec 07, 2015
xreal:
Really?

Hahaha, if he had wanted Buhari to come - easy.

Just hold the coronation outside our borders.
Re: Osinbajo With Ooni Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi Today (Photos) by Nobody: 11:33pm On Dec 07, 2015
sunnymaja:
Dubious haters of Jagaban. Only a stupid yoruba will hate Tinubu as only an idiot ibo will hate Ojukwu. Both of them worked for their people . But opposite tribe are haters. Period. The day Tinubu worked against the ingratitude Jonathan, he back me the wailers enemy. Proof me wrong with points
speak English first

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Black Friday: Why We Are Silent On Hisbah’s Letter To Cool FM – NBC / Benue PDP Uses Disturbing Photos Of Militia Killings victims To Campaign / Senate Presidency: 35 APC Senators Back Ndume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.