Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,053 members, 7,810,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:44 PM

When You Dating An Ibadan Gal !!!!! Hilarious Convo Btw A Guy And His Gf - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When You Dating An Ibadan Gal !!!!! Hilarious Convo Btw A Guy And His Gf (1297 Views)

Check Out This Hilarious Convo Between Friends On How To Update Whatsapp / Hilarious Convo Betwn A Boy And A Girl / Funny Whatsapp Convo Between A Father And Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Dating An Ibadan Gal !!!!! Hilarious Convo Btw A Guy And His Gf by orijintv(m): 7:37pm On Dec 07, 2015
Lmao. . View Dis Hilarious Convo btw dis Guy and his Gf

1 Like

Re: When You Dating An Ibadan Gal !!!!! Hilarious Convo Btw A Guy And His Gf by Nobody: 7:41pm On Dec 07, 2015
Hian!!! angry Na dis kind of gbaguan dey freeze Nairaland server

English sef

1 Like

Re: When You Dating An Ibadan Gal !!!!! Hilarious Convo Btw A Guy And His Gf by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 07, 2015
lol too many illiterate guys o! buh when it cums to puzzy and deceit, they will turn to literates. smh

1 Like

Re: When You Dating An Ibadan Gal !!!!! Hilarious Convo Btw A Guy And His Gf by Bambless1(m): 7:42pm On Dec 07, 2015
Not Funny undecided And if they move this thread to front page i will..............

1 Like

Re: When You Dating An Ibadan Gal !!!!! Hilarious Convo Btw A Guy And His Gf by obinnashady(m): 7:43pm On Dec 07, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]green is the colour,gongo is d concept..great meeeeen!,

1 Like

Re: When You Dating An Ibadan Gal !!!!! Hilarious Convo Btw A Guy And His Gf by orijintv(m): 7:45pm On Dec 07, 2015
Bambless1:
Not Funny undecided And if they move this thread to front page i will..............

Lol . . Bro Me and u get Fight Bfre ?
Re: When You Dating An Ibadan Gal !!!!! Hilarious Convo Btw A Guy And His Gf by Nobody: 7:45pm On Dec 07, 2015
Well, at least for the effort you put into setting up this chat let me give you one like. cheesy

But this fake ish will never smell middle page not to talk of front page. undecided

1 Like

Re: When You Dating An Ibadan Gal !!!!! Hilarious Convo Btw A Guy And His Gf by KELVINXY: 7:47pm On Dec 07, 2015
all time gbagam“ist" grin

1 Like

Re: When You Dating An Ibadan Gal !!!!! Hilarious Convo Btw A Guy And His Gf by orijintv(m): 7:48pm On Dec 07, 2015
adeaks:
Well, at least for the effort you put into setting up this chat let me give you one like. cheesy

But this fake ish will never smell middle page not to talk of front page. undecided

Lol . . Ok Sir
Re: When You Dating An Ibadan Gal !!!!! Hilarious Convo Btw A Guy And His Gf by yungchief(m): 7:48pm On Dec 07, 2015
Lol

1 Like

Re: When You Dating An Ibadan Gal !!!!! Hilarious Convo Btw A Guy And His Gf by Applaner: 7:53pm On Dec 07, 2015
grin

1 Like

Re: When You Dating An Ibadan Gal !!!!! Hilarious Convo Btw A Guy And His Gf by orijintv(m): 7:55pm On Dec 07, 2015
Y'll shld pls help me alert the Mods. . Leh dem do the Needful
Re: When You Dating An Ibadan Gal !!!!! Hilarious Convo Btw A Guy And His Gf by AceRoyal: 7:58pm On Dec 07, 2015
EPIC!grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Jokes Inc: I Dare You To Not Laugh At This / If Curtis Jackson Aka 50cent Was A Nigerian. (Photo) / You Won't Believe What This Little Kid Is Looking At.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.