Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Help : I Ate Groundnut With Plastic Malt,see What Happend To Me - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Help : I Ate Groundnut With Plastic Malt,see What Happend To Me (5100 Views)

A Nairalander Caught A Big Python, Cooked It And Ate It With His Family (Photos) / Amstel Malt Fake Can: It's A Hoax, Amstel Malt Replies The Public / The Crocodile My Mechanic Killed And Ate This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help : I Ate Groundnut With Plastic Malt,see What Happend To Me by amiskurie(m): 7:51pm On Dec 07, 2015
This is 100% true
I'm still under the influence as I am typing this..

It happens to me this afternoon,frm about 2pm(today 7/12/15) and I'm still feeling booze up till now.I'm feeling dizzy and my eyes are very eavy.

I never knew the effect of drinking plastic malt with groundnut could make one feel drunken.

Pls,as anybody on nairaland experienced this accidental booze breakthrough before?

If anybody is doubting my claims,pls try it now and come back as soon as possible.
Thanks!

note: This is not a joke. shocked

Lalasticlala. Ishilove. Obinoscopy. Mynd44. Seun
Re: Help : I Ate Groundnut With Plastic Malt,see What Happend To Me by respect80(m): 7:55pm On Dec 07, 2015
Your highness
Maybe you are high in the spirit grin

1 Like

Re: Help : I Ate Groundnut With Plastic Malt,see What Happend To Me by amiskurie(m): 7:57pm On Dec 07, 2015
respect80:
Your highness

Lol..
smiley

But this is no joke.... I swear!
Re: Help : I Ate Groundnut With Plastic Malt,see What Happend To Me by KELVINXY: 7:58pm On Dec 07, 2015
grin

the only way to knw if the combination is the problem is to find another test subject grin (Lab rat)

I need a volunteer??
and one??

Op come 1st,
be sincere u're high on weed right? grin
& searching for cure tongue
Re: Help : I Ate Groundnut With Plastic Malt,see What Happend To Me by rakkeal(f): 7:59pm On Dec 07, 2015
respect80:
Your highness
Lol... So funny

1 Like

Re: Help : I Ate Groundnut With Plastic Malt,see What Happend To Me by Chanchit: 8:08pm On Dec 07, 2015
So you are calling the mods to try your new booz abi?
Re: Help : I Ate Groundnut With Plastic Malt,see What Happend To Me by amiskurie(m): 8:11pm On Dec 07, 2015
Chanchit:
So you are calling the mods to try your new booz abi?
Not a bad option if they doubt me.
Re: Help : I Ate Groundnut With Plastic Malt,see What Happend To Me by DonX001: 8:17pm On Dec 07, 2015
Shey the malt na fermented malt ni.......because na how them dey make beer be that o!
Re: Help : I Ate Groundnut With Plastic Malt,see What Happend To Me by amiskurie(m): 9:18pm On Dec 07, 2015
DonX001:
Shey the malt na fermented malt ni.......because na how them dey make beer be that o!
Na the normal plastic malt wey dem say get the shape of waje o cheesy
Re: Help : I Ate Groundnut With Plastic Malt,see What Happend To Me by respect80(m): 11:36pm On Dec 07, 2015
amiskurie:

Lol..
smiley

But this is no joke.... I swear!
OK
I will find out how come after my exams
Re: Help : I Ate Groundnut With Plastic Malt,see What Happend To Me by flokii: 11:53pm On Dec 07, 2015
amiskurie:
This is 100% true
I'm still under the influence as I am typing this..

It happens to me this afternoon,frm about 2pm(today 7/12/15) and I'm still feeling booze up till now.I'm feeling dizzy and my eyes are very eavy.

I never knew the effect of drinking plastic malt with groundnut could make one feel drunken.

Pls,as anybody on nairaland experienced this accidental booze breakthrough before?

If anybody is doubting my claims,pls try it now and come back as soon as possible.
Thanks!

note: This is not a joke. shocked

Lalasticlala. Ishilove. Obinoscopy. Mynd44. Seun

which of them?..

shey na d plastic Maltina classic abi which one
Re: Help : I Ate Groundnut With Plastic Malt,see What Happend To Me by Samyj247: 3:01am On Dec 08, 2015
write the name of d malt and na fried groundnut abi na cooked abi na d type weh dem fry wt d back, I wan try am o,

1 Like

Re: Help : I Ate Groundnut With Plastic Malt,see What Happend To Me by amiskurie(m): 7:22am On Dec 08, 2015
flokii:

which of them?..

shey na d plastic Maltina classic abi which one
I think.

The bigger plastic for 200 and the smaller one for 120 n
Re: Help : I Ate Groundnut With Plastic Malt,see What Happend To Me by amiskurie(m): 7:22am On Dec 08, 2015
respect80:

OK
I will find out how come after my exams

Better
Re: Help : I Ate Groundnut With Plastic Malt,see What Happend To Me by amiskurie(m): 7:50am On Dec 08, 2015
Samyj247:
write the name of d malt and na fried groundnut abi na cooked abi na d type weh dem fry wt d back, I wan try am o,

That one u take with garri

1 Like

Re: Help : I Ate Groundnut With Plastic Malt,see What Happend To Me by Nmeri17: 3:09am On Jan 06, 2016
amiskurie:

sorry bro, but are you one of those that subtitles Yoruba movies

3 Likes

Re: Help : I Ate Groundnut With Plastic Malt,see What Happend To Me by olowookerekemi(f): 10:14pm On Jan 07, 2016
mayb u ar allergic to one of it cus if my sis takes malt she feels as if she is high
Re: Help : I Ate Groundnut With Plastic Malt,see What Happend To Me by Chomsky1967(f): 10:18pm On Jan 07, 2016
Nmeri17:
sorry bro, but are you one of those that subtitles Yoruba movies
Chai! Beht why cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Help : I Ate Groundnut With Plastic Malt,see What Happend To Me by kehindebusola(f): 2:44pm On Nov 17, 2016
https://mac-Nigeria.online/user/register?rf=08113523423 register and get 50% in 15 days. Not 30days,but 15days.

(1) (Reply)

African And Intercontinental Dishes Special : How To Cook Ofe Achara / The English Name For Agbalumo/udara / See The Best Way To Serve Your Man Breakfast. (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.