Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,027 members, 7,835,485 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Caption This Picture Of Atiku And Onu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Picture Of Atiku And Onu (1469 Views)

Photo Of Atiku Abubakar Wearing Rolex In The Farm Got Tongues Wagging / Court Okays Suit Seeking Amaechi And Onu’s Arrest, Sacking / "Suspend Amaechi And Onu Now" - PDP Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Picture Of Atiku And Onu by greatiyk4u(m): 9:33pm On Dec 07, 2015
Caption this photo of former vice president Atiku and the current minister of Science and technologyn Chief Ogbonnia Onu during the later's book lunch

Onu be like....u see Mr president, He respects no body oooo, better rush and return ur loot,

Atiku laughed and replied I know all his weakness and secret

Re: Caption This Picture Of Atiku And Onu by Mogidi: 9:35pm On Dec 07, 2015
Onu: I forgot to translate Buhari's copy to Hausa.

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Picture Of Atiku And Onu by Nobody: 9:40pm On Dec 07, 2015
'With this one chance messing up big time our 2019 combination will be a perfect choice'.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Atiku And Onu by hakeem4(m): 9:42pm On Dec 07, 2015
Onu: atiku!!! Atiku!!!!! See that ass
Atiku: kai e big pass Jonathan political future
Re: Caption This Picture Of Atiku And Onu by jbbaba(m): 9:42pm On Dec 07, 2015
NA WE DEN DEY LOOK SO ATIKU.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Atiku And Onu by greatiyk4u(m): 9:47pm On Dec 07, 2015
Mogidi:

Lolz.......u wicked ooo

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Of Atiku And Onu by WisdomCanada(m): 10:05pm On Dec 07, 2015
O. Onu : Abokki look, can you see the way my brothers are agitating everywhere for a break away from Nigeria?

Atiku: yes I can see them, they are all wasting their time, we must cage them here together with S.S until that black liquid gold dries up.

O.Onu : Hahaha Abokki u are so wrong, do you know what we call a referendum?

Atiku: No, and what's that?

O.Onu: ok, don't worry, when the time comes you will know what a referendum means, I only pity you APC lots taking me and my other brothers serious in this party, oga eme unu vooom n'anya, but for now, let's laugh.

Atiku: cheesy cry

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Of Atiku And Onu by 2dillu2(m): 10:07pm On Dec 07, 2015
Mogidi:
grin grin ;DD You are wicked grin grin

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Of Atiku And Onu by Nobody: 11:04pm On Dec 07, 2015
Onu: Turaki, do you know that Chukwu Okike Abiama has chosen you to be the next President of Nigeria?

Atiku: Haba? How do you know?

Onu: Ok, look at that agama lizard overthere nodding its head in approval for you. That is the sign from Chukwu Okike Abiama.

Atiku: Kai! Nyamiri, Dan uba Chukwu Okike Abiama. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Picture Of Atiku And Onu by fistonati(m): 11:10pm On Dec 07, 2015
Alsatian Dig telling Bingo what to do about his boss failing future.

Stapid twins, bunch of betrayals
Re: Caption This Picture Of Atiku And Onu by ril19(m): 11:17pm On Dec 07, 2015
Onu: See as Bubu take hold him own book up side down

Atiku: Eh, na true o.

they both burst into laughter. grin grin grin
Re: Caption This Picture Of Atiku And Onu by greatiyk4u(m): 4:52am On Dec 08, 2015
ril19:
Onu: See as Bubu take hold him own book up side down

Atiku: Eh, na true o.

they both burst into laughter. grin grin grin

Hilarious.....................hahahahahahahaha
Re: Caption This Picture Of Atiku And Onu by sharawwy(m): 5:25am On Dec 08, 2015
Onu : see those money i go chop am finish Atiku : if u like u chop d owner join na u sabi
Re: Caption This Picture Of Atiku And Onu by greatiyk4u(m): 7:37am On Dec 08, 2015
sharawwy:
Onu : see those money i go chop am finish Atiku : if u like u chop d owner join na u sabi

Nawa 4 u oooo
Re: Caption This Picture Of Atiku And Onu by sharawwy(m): 7:41am On Dec 08, 2015
greatiyk4u:

Nawa 4 u oooo
lol
Re: Caption This Picture Of Atiku And Onu by Osyfellaini(f): 12:23pm On Dec 08, 2015
Well done Dr Ogbonnaya Onu.
The APC merger story will be when the CHANGE mantra of the present administration led by PMB is felt by all Nigerians.
I believe PMB led government will work for the growth and development of Nigeria and Nigerians.
I see you Turaki Nigeria, The man of the people.
APC!!!!!!
Re: Caption This Picture Of Atiku And Onu by Nobody: 4:40pm On Dec 09, 2015
Osyfellaini:

I see you Turaki Nigeria, The man of the people.
APC!!!!!!

1.) He is Turaki'n Adamawa not Nigeria.

2.) He's not man of the People, otherwise he would have won the presidential election in 2011 and also the APC Presidential primaries in 2015. The truth is, Atiku will never rule this Country.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Atiku And Onu by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 09, 2015
Great
Re: Caption This Picture Of Atiku And Onu by greatiyk4u(m): 6:06pm On Dec 11, 2015
Keneking:
Great
Well done
Re: Caption This Picture Of Atiku And Onu by greatiyk4u(m): 11:03pm On Dec 12, 2015
Lalasticlala should place this on FP or I shout partiality

(1) (Reply)

Okorocha: Payment Of Salary Is A Privilege, Not A Right (nigerians React) / Caption This Photo Of Obasanjo And Adams Oshiomhole / EXPOSED: See All Wards Results Collated In Ikwerre LGA, Before INEC Finally Bows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.