Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,459 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

I Won’t Present Myself For Swearing-in As Deputy Governor In Kogi — James Faleke - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Won’t Present Myself For Swearing-in As Deputy Governor In Kogi — James Faleke (2121 Views)

James Faleke Escapes Death, Was Shot At, Car Riddled With Bullets / I’m On My Way To Umuahia For Swearing In As Abia Governor — Sampson Ogah / We Won’t Present Candidate Against Wike In Rerun – IPAC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Won’t Present Myself For Swearing-in As Deputy Governor In Kogi — James Faleke by Nobody: 8:28am On Dec 08, 2015
Dannyset:
These Politicians need to give their lives to Christ!

May the good LORD bless you.

What shall it profit a man to gain the whole world but lose his soul.

They do not care about eternity.

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Present Myself For Swearing-in As Deputy Governor In Kogi — James Faleke by ShowYourCertificate: 8:30am On Dec 08, 2015
Nollywood Movie, watch out for part two grin

Ideally, the Deputy Governor-Elect should be sworn in first before the Governor-Elect. I will like to see the action film that will happen in this scenario cheesy
Re: I Won’t Present Myself For Swearing-in As Deputy Governor In Kogi — James Faleke by Iroh88(m): 8:54am On Dec 08, 2015
This man wants his wife to divorce him over extreme stupidity and greed.
Re: I Won’t Present Myself For Swearing-in As Deputy Governor In Kogi — James Faleke by ColeworldMD(m): 11:43am On Dec 08, 2015
In my opinion INEC stance on this is not the most proper thing to do. Now we have a case whereby the gov elect and deputy gov candidates are not on the same page. So it's safe to say they are not going to work coherently if eventually sworn in. I cant blame faleke for rejecting to be deputy to bello cuz bello is just going to frustrate his life as deputy probably with little or no power at all.
Hence for peace, bello should get a new deputy but thats almost impossible cuz faleke is the legitimate deputy albeit he cant become gov. cuz he is yet to be sworn in as deputy.
In my opinion if I were the INEC chairman a fresh primaries election would have been the most peaceful solution.
Cuz at the moment everyone feels cheated. Even wada said "audu died with his votes"

(1) (2) (Reply)

CBN FX Policy Counterproductive To The Larger Economy / I Cannot Believe That This Is Happening In Nigeria!!! / Complied List Of APC Campaign "Change" Promises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.