Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,872 members, 7,817,570 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Photo Of Ooni Enitan Adeyeye-Ogunwusi As A Corper - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Photo Of Ooni Enitan Adeyeye-Ogunwusi As A Corper (41780 Views)

Ooni Enitan Adeyeye With Oba Sijuwade In Throwback Photo / Ooni, Enitan Ogunwusi, Returns From The Forest With The Traditional Crown / First Public Photo Of Adeyeye Ogunwusi, As He Prepares For His Coronation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Ooni Enitan Adeyeye-Ogunwusi As A Corper by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:02pm On Dec 08, 2015
Let his actions speak for him. good looks or whatever are trivial.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Ooni Enitan Adeyeye-Ogunwusi As A Corper by davuvid(m): 12:02pm On Dec 08, 2015
nice one. cute pics
Re: Photo Of Ooni Enitan Adeyeye-Ogunwusi As A Corper by steffans(m): 12:02pm On Dec 08, 2015
Long neck...
Re: Photo Of Ooni Enitan Adeyeye-Ogunwusi As A Corper by miltonchux(m): 12:05pm On Dec 08, 2015
He is really a cute. Young king with high taste, nice and lovely palace u gat there.
Re: Photo Of Ooni Enitan Adeyeye-Ogunwusi As A Corper by miqos02(m): 12:06pm On Dec 08, 2015
ok
Re: Photo Of Ooni Enitan Adeyeye-Ogunwusi As A Corper by ifedayosol(m): 12:10pm On Dec 08, 2015
You are wrong. Oyo Empire is greater, Alaafin of Oyo is
kekakuz:
Officially the leader of the yoruba nation
Babaooooooooooo
Re: Photo Of Ooni Enitan Adeyeye-Ogunwusi As A Corper by dollarathe(m): 12:10pm On Dec 08, 2015
omusiliyu:
Politics everywhere...

Even within a family...

I wondered why the Oracle neglected Prince Gboyega, the elder brother to Enitan.
oracle call u tell u say na age him take dey do am ?
Re: Photo Of Ooni Enitan Adeyeye-Ogunwusi As A Corper by omusiliyu(m): 12:12pm On Dec 08, 2015
irunooboo:
smiley He looks slim and tall back then. Slim guys usually have the biggest and longest dicks in the word wink[/i]

Otu ocha...

You're a guy hidden under lady's skirt...

Your nickname speaks more of you.

[size=35pt][i]SPOILED BRAT
[/size]
Re: Photo Of Ooni Enitan Adeyeye-Ogunwusi As A Corper by menix(m): 12:15pm On Dec 08, 2015
Right from small the guy don like over size things..

From his cloth to his post..
Re: Photo Of Ooni Enitan Adeyeye-Ogunwusi As A Corper by dokdave(m): 12:16pm On Dec 08, 2015
Chanchit:
This king go like those things under skirt o.

Melolaye yiii
Re: Photo Of Ooni Enitan Adeyeye-Ogunwusi As A Corper by UyiIredia(m): 12:17pm On Dec 08, 2015
Where Oba Bini live 1000 years. The Ooni will live 1200 years. Ase.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Ooni Enitan Adeyeye-Ogunwusi As A Corper by ManTiger(m): 12:26pm On Dec 08, 2015
None of the Corp member will not believe a king to be was among them that time.
Re: Photo Of Ooni Enitan Adeyeye-Ogunwusi As A Corper by emir99(m): 12:29pm On Dec 08, 2015
na aboki him be self
Re: Photo Of Ooni Enitan Adeyeye-Ogunwusi As A Corper by brownsug(f): 12:30pm On Dec 08, 2015
Later one girl go say e be my sugarboy b4
Re: Photo Of Ooni Enitan Adeyeye-Ogunwusi As A Corper by emir99(m): 12:30pm On Dec 08, 2015
grin aboki
Re: Photo Of Ooni Enitan Adeyeye-Ogunwusi As A Corper by 9jatatafo(m): 12:32pm On Dec 08, 2015
Chanchit:

Very common with mortal kings
Re: Photo Of Ooni Enitan Adeyeye-Ogunwusi As A Corper by Nobody: 12:42pm On Dec 08, 2015
irunooboo:
smiley in the word wink[i][/i]

Lol
Re: Photo Of Ooni Enitan Adeyeye-Ogunwusi As A Corper by babatee94(m): 12:44pm On Dec 08, 2015
really looks good and still handsome.
Re: Photo Of Ooni Enitan Adeyeye-Ogunwusi As A Corper by tuna4servi(m): 12:44pm On Dec 08, 2015
Respect to the d new king,work and neva stumble
Re: Photo Of Ooni Enitan Adeyeye-Ogunwusi As A Corper by ajepako(f): 12:47pm On Dec 08, 2015
That is why Yoruba will say:

Anjorin sugbon a ko mo ori ade.

Meaning: we may be friends and companions, but we don't know whose head wears the crown in the future'

Kabiyesi oh!

Although I senior the dude! grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Ooni Enitan Adeyeye-Ogunwusi As A Corper by Dindondin(m): 12:57pm On Dec 08, 2015
VickyRotex:
Cute Royal Family kiss kiss kiss
I v been looking for u

how r u
Re: Photo Of Ooni Enitan Adeyeye-Ogunwusi As A Corper by Olufemiolaolu(m): 1:04pm On Dec 08, 2015
omusiliyu:
Politics everywhere...

Even within a family...

I wondered why the Oracle neglected Prince Gboyega, the elder brother to Enitan.
Moderb day oracles know d colour of hard currency grin
Re: Photo Of Ooni Enitan Adeyeye-Ogunwusi As A Corper by rita25(f): 1:15pm On Dec 08, 2015
pls dear king if u must know.ur sooooo cute....................... kiss
Re: Photo Of Ooni Enitan Adeyeye-Ogunwusi As A Corper by Babzrockman: 1:19pm On Dec 08, 2015
May be he was unable to gain admission to OAU then. But now, he can give thousands admission into OAU. Life! Oh life! Oooooh life!
Re: Photo Of Ooni Enitan Adeyeye-Ogunwusi As A Corper by Holluwatarhyor(m): 1:24pm On Dec 08, 2015
grin
mascot87:
This our new Oni of Ife is suppose to be the one used in the Pepsi long throat advice. undecided undecided

1 Share

Re: Photo Of Ooni Enitan Adeyeye-Ogunwusi As A Corper by fortune1968: 1:28pm On Dec 08, 2015
englishmart:
is he a professor?
no , he be professor-master grin
englishmart:
is he a professor?
no , he be professor-master
Re: Photo Of Ooni Enitan Adeyeye-Ogunwusi As A Corper by ooshinibos: 1:38pm On Dec 08, 2015
deebsman1:
Just how stories of human beings changed............God pls change my own story too for better (amen)
its not up to God alone to change your story , you have a part to play too , work hard and have an intimate fellowship with the lord so he can give you ideas and guide you ...read Joshua chapter 1
Re: Photo Of Ooni Enitan Adeyeye-Ogunwusi As A Corper by deebsman1(m): 1:50pm On Dec 08, 2015
thx lol
ooshinibos:

its not up to God alone to change your story , you have a part to play too , work hard and have an intimate fellowship with the lord so he can give you ideas and guide you ...read Joshua chapter 1
Re: Photo Of Ooni Enitan Adeyeye-Ogunwusi As A Corper by wytecat: 2:26pm On Dec 08, 2015
Alafin Oyo is the official father of Yoruba nation.
kekakuz:
Officially the leader of the yoruba nation
Babaooooooooooo
Re: Photo Of Ooni Enitan Adeyeye-Ogunwusi As A Corper by Rexnegro(m): 2:33pm On Dec 08, 2015
Chanchit:
no u re wrong, na those people with things under their skirt go like make the king service them with his thing under his trouser because of his position as the biggest king in yoruba race + his handsomeness.....during my sch days I know how many people with things under their skirt want make I do them and wey I do just because I handsome and I hold pepper. make we no lie sef ladies like the tin under trousers than guy liking the tin under their skirts....
Re: Photo Of Ooni Enitan Adeyeye-Ogunwusi As A Corper by ojuolu(m): 2:36pm On Dec 08, 2015
irunooboo:
smiley He looks slim and tall back then. Slim guys usually have the biggest and longest dicks in the word wink[i][/i]
U eh, so naughty.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yoruba Names For Girls And Their Meaning / 8 Reasons Why You Meet Few Hausa/Fulanis In The Uk / How To Identify A Nigerian (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.