Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,434 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:33 AM

8 Facts You Might Not Know About The Testicles (male Reproductive Organ). - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 8 Facts You Might Not Know About The Testicles (male Reproductive Organ). (5041 Views)

HILARIOUS!!!!! See A WAEC Candidate Labelling Of Female Reproductive System / 8 Facts You Are Ignorant Of, Number 5 Is So Unbelievable! / 60 Acronyms You Might Not Know Their Meaning !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Facts You Might Not Know About The Testicles (male Reproductive Organ). by typicaldayo(m): 10:59pm On Dec 07, 2015
Its an essential part of the male body, but here are some facts you might never have heard about the testicles.

1). why the testicles hangs outside d body.
Testicles hang outside of the body because the
ideal temperature for sperm production is one
to two degrees lower than typical body
temperature. When the boys get cold, they
snuggle up closer to the body. When they’re hot
they hang lower.

2). Testicles are responsible for babies and manly behaviour.
Testicles do two things: Manufacture sperm
(about 100 million per release!) and create
testosterone. Depending how high or low it is,
a man’s testosterone level explains macho
characteristics like muscle mass, facial hair
and -- you guessed it -- those hurtful comments.

3). Ladies, you can tell when he's going to orgasm by looking at his testicles.
Testicles elevate just before ejaculation and
actually make direct contact with the body at
the moment of truth. Interestingly, in
approximately 85 percent of men the right
testicle rises before the left one. At least partial
elevation has to happen or, ahem, the baby
will not burp, if you know what we mean.

4). Testicle can double in size during sex.
If he’s having the kind of sex that makes him
forget his name, his testicles can increase 50 per
cent in size before orgasm because the arousal
fills them with blood. So remember -- double
the pleasure, double the size.

5), why taking a direct hit may be hazardous.
Testicles don’t have the protection of muscles
and bones that most organs have, so they’re
particularly vulnerable. A prolonged squeeze
can cause a man to black out. A hard strike
can sterilize him. While they like a lot of
attention during sex, be gentle when you’re
handling the family jewels so they’ll have an
actual chance of spreading their seed.

6). Why A Kick In The Groin Will Make Men Hold
Their Stomachs.
Women have about the same amount of nerve
endings in their genitals, but men have more
pain receptors. Testicles have nerve endings
attached to the stomach -- that’s why when
men get kicked in the groin they roll around
clutching their stomachs.

7). Bigger and lower.
Men often have asymmetrical testicles where
one is bigger or hangs lower. Interestingly, the
left testicle is more likely to be larger or hang
lower inside the scrotum. Just like women with
slightly mismatched breasts or labia that hang
asymmetrically, men often have their own
genital Picassos.

cool, lastly, Record.
The largest human scrotum was 132 pounds.
Allegedly, former U.S. President Lyndon B.
Johnson once special ordered a pair of pants
with extra room for his nuts, according to
BuzzFeedBlue — a ballsy move, we can agree.

source: www.wdish.com/life/15-things-you-didnt-know-about-testicles-should

www.medicaldaily.com/two-kind-7-oddball-facts-about-testicles-will-make-you-turn-your-head-and-cough-306022

2 Likes

Re: 8 Facts You Might Not Know About The Testicles (male Reproductive Organ). by 9niceguy(m): 11:03pm On Dec 07, 2015
And mine too? I no gree.. Besides, na only One dey here with me
Re: 8 Facts You Might Not Know About The Testicles (male Reproductive Organ). by Adatob(m): 11:05pm On Dec 07, 2015
Re: 8 Facts You Might Not Know About The Testicles (male Reproductive Organ). by ajasbaba(m): 11:06pm On Dec 07, 2015
so all grammar for 2 ball.
oyah ladies hope una don hear.

2 Likes

Re: 8 Facts You Might Not Know About The Testicles (male Reproductive Organ). by lordcornel(m): 11:09pm On Dec 07, 2015
BallZzzzzz of life
Re: 8 Facts You Might Not Know About The Testicles (male Reproductive Organ). by idinc(m): 11:25pm On Dec 07, 2015
The BEJI(Twin) of life!

3 Likes

Re: 8 Facts You Might Not Know About The Testicles (male Reproductive Organ). by Kratos3364(m): 12:46am On Dec 08, 2015
Insightful epon story

1 Like

Re: 8 Facts You Might Not Know About The Testicles (male Reproductive Organ). by RealAdewole(m): 2:00am On Dec 08, 2015
hmmmmm
Re: 8 Facts You Might Not Know About The Testicles (male Reproductive Organ). by fr3do(m): 4:22am On Dec 08, 2015
akpa amu grin

2 Likes

Re: 8 Facts You Might Not Know About The Testicles (male Reproductive Organ). by Artless360(m): 5:55am On Dec 08, 2015
Question can someone survive wit Jux one ball
Re: 8 Facts You Might Not Know About The Testicles (male Reproductive Organ). by Eldorado01(m): 5:56am On Dec 08, 2015
i do not agree with num 3 that a lady can tell when I will release by looking at d balls

because I will seriously giving her doggy or siccorss, maybe spooning

she can only see if she is doing a reverse cowgirl style

but even at dat moment my curve 7 will be hitting far in her....

i need an older lady for relationship whatsapp 08067984710

2 Likes

Re: 8 Facts You Might Not Know About The Testicles (male Reproductive Organ). by Mcbussy(m): 6:57am On Dec 08, 2015
Hmm...about number 5. There was one time I was digging it wif 1 chic o. Then she started grabbing and pulling it anyhow, believing she was stimulating it...haaa,nah so I just stop and explained to her that the thing is delicate and sensitive. I can't shout lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: 8 Facts You Might Not Know About The Testicles (male Reproductive Organ). by Nobody: 7:01am On Dec 08, 2015
Artless360:
What do you mean by survive..?
BALLS are not heart nor lungs except our talking about Procreation.

In terms Of Procreation, one testis can still serve.
MOST organs in the body, prone to diseases from turnover malformations were actually made DOUBLE.

GOD is wonderful

7 Likes

Re: 8 Facts You Might Not Know About The Testicles (male Reproductive Organ). by Walexz02(m): 7:36am On Dec 08, 2015
That ways great... cool
Re: 8 Facts You Might Not Know About The Testicles (male Reproductive Organ). by Obaofnaija(m): 8:02am On Dec 08, 2015
For tutorials and gist Logon to Naijabazeline.com
Re: 8 Facts You Might Not Know About The Testicles (male Reproductive Organ). by Artless360(m): 8:06am On Dec 08, 2015
EVILFOREST:

What do you mean by survive..?
BALLS are not heart nor lungs except our talking about Procreation.

In terms Of Procreation, one testis can still serve.
MOST organs in the body, prone to diseases from turnover malformations were actually made DOUBLE.

GOD is wonderful

Tnx... I wz finkin one can nt procreate wit Jux one ball
Re: 8 Facts You Might Not Know About The Testicles (male Reproductive Organ). by Dreyl(m): 8:54am On Dec 08, 2015
This should make front page lalasticlara, not some Bs

1 Like

Re: 8 Facts You Might Not Know About The Testicles (male Reproductive Organ). by Dunsin89(m): 9:22am On Dec 08, 2015
Add me on BBM for an nice and awesome sexual experience. Ladies only:28A054B7
Re: 8 Facts You Might Not Know About The Testicles (male Reproductive Organ). by SexyStrawberry(f): 9:22am On Dec 08, 2015
I think I like No. 5 grin

1 Like

Re: 8 Facts You Might Not Know About The Testicles (male Reproductive Organ). by xarookqh(m): 9:24am On Dec 08, 2015
End time facts,end time organ
Re: 8 Facts You Might Not Know About The Testicles (male Reproductive Organ). by xarookqh(m): 9:25am On Dec 08, 2015
SexyStrawberry:
Hmmm,end time liking
Re: 8 Facts You Might Not Know About The Testicles (male Reproductive Organ). by SporaD8: 9:30am On Dec 08, 2015
SexyStrawberry:
sorry, are you a footballer?!
Re: 8 Facts You Might Not Know About The Testicles (male Reproductive Organ). by CertifiedFreak(m): 9:35am On Dec 08, 2015
Lyndon B. Johnson!!! Lil wonder his "female" votes were so overwhelming.
Re: 8 Facts You Might Not Know About The Testicles (male Reproductive Organ). by hulkhiharitoz(m): 9:44am On Dec 08, 2015
xarookqh:
End time facts,end time organ

Re: 8 Facts You Might Not Know About The Testicles (male Reproductive Organ). by SexyStrawberry(f): 10:29am On Dec 08, 2015
xarookqh:
Hmmm,end time liking

Yes I would love to watch as he rolls on the floor in pains, den later I'll just get an ointment to soothe it for him grin
Re: 8 Facts You Might Not Know About The Testicles (male Reproductive Organ). by SexyStrawberry(f): 10:30am On Dec 08, 2015
SporaD8:
sorry, are you a footballer?!
Exactly!
Re: 8 Facts You Might Not Know About The Testicles (male Reproductive Organ). by androsurf: 10:31am On Dec 08, 2015
I smells fp
Re: 8 Facts You Might Not Know About The Testicles (male Reproductive Organ). by Viktor1983(m): 11:00am On Dec 08, 2015
ajasbaba:
so all grammar for 2 ball.
oyah ladies hope una don hear.
Lol!
Re: 8 Facts You Might Not Know About The Testicles (male Reproductive Organ). by typicaldayo(m): 11:22am On Dec 08, 2015
Artless360:
yes sir
Re: 8 Facts You Might Not Know About The Testicles (male Reproductive Organ). by typicaldayo(m): 11:29am On Dec 08, 2015
9niceguy:
And mine too? I no gree.. Besides, na only One dey here with me
lolz
Re: 8 Facts You Might Not Know About The Testicles (male Reproductive Organ). by typicaldayo(m): 11:30am On Dec 08, 2015
lordcornel:
BallZzzzzz of life
na so

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Really Need To E-mail Jamb, Can You Help Me With Their E-mail Id / JAMB, WAEC, NECO CBT Practice For Free / Shell Scholarship Shorlisted Candidate List Is Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.