Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,779 members, 7,831,505 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Check Out Rev. Chris Oyakhilome's Attire During His Birthday Celebration Today - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Check Out Rev. Chris Oyakhilome's Attire During His Birthday Celebration Today (1759 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Private Jet: 9 Reasons It's Not A Gift - Aroms Aigbehi / Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter Carissa Sharon; Lovely New Photos / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Faces JAIL In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out Rev. Chris Oyakhilome's Attire During His Birthday Celebration Today by aalangel(f): 11:10pm On Dec 07, 2015
President of the Believers Loveworld Inc., Rev. Dr. Christian Oyakhilome celebrated his birthday today at the prestigious Loveworld Convocation Arena.

Check out his attire. Kinging!!!

Re: Check Out Rev. Chris Oyakhilome's Attire During His Birthday Celebration Today by Chanchit: 11:20pm On Dec 07, 2015
E be like say Oga Chris sef don dey get small gonjiba. For him mind now, he be king Solomon.

1 Like

Re: Check Out Rev. Chris Oyakhilome's Attire During His Birthday Celebration Today by 9niceguy(m): 11:24pm On Dec 07, 2015
Long life sir
Re: Check Out Rev. Chris Oyakhilome's Attire During His Birthday Celebration Today by johnydon22(m): 11:30pm On Dec 07, 2015
The man don deh old shaa.. liked this man cus of his neatness tho.. His recent scandal with his wife reduced my respect for him a bit cus i believe a man's first obligation is to his wife. . . Well he is my partner in the december birth month grin

3 Likes

Re: Check Out Rev. Chris Oyakhilome's Attire During His Birthday Celebration Today by aalangel(f): 11:33pm On Dec 07, 2015
More....

Re: Check Out Rev. Chris Oyakhilome's Attire During His Birthday Celebration Today by ValerianSteel(m): 11:34pm On Dec 07, 2015
Happy birthday to him even though the attire makes him look like an Indian groom.
Re: Check Out Rev. Chris Oyakhilome's Attire During His Birthday Celebration Today by johnydon22(m): 11:36pm On Dec 07, 2015
ValerianSteel:
Happy birthday to him even though the attire makes him look like an Indian groom.
The man be like.. Wetin this people wear me so? na so my life bend reach ... grin grin...

1 Like

Re: Check Out Rev. Chris Oyakhilome's Attire During His Birthday Celebration Today by aalangel(f): 11:39pm On Dec 07, 2015
johnydon22:
The man be like.. Wetin this people wear me so? na so my life bend reach ... grin grin...

I'm 100% sure he's not comfortable in it.
Re: Check Out Rev. Chris Oyakhilome's Attire During His Birthday Celebration Today by ValerianSteel(m): 11:42pm On Dec 07, 2015
johnydon22:
Lol grin grin his followers will come for you grin
Re: Check Out Rev. Chris Oyakhilome's Attire During His Birthday Celebration Today by BobUg28(m): 11:57pm On Dec 07, 2015
johnydon22:
The man don deh old shaa.. liked this man cus of his neatness tho.. His recent scandal with his wife reduced my respect for him a bit cus i believe a man's first obligation is to his wife. . . Well he is my partner in the december birth month grin

Really? So you are December born? ...oh! Little wonder...
Re: Check Out Rev. Chris Oyakhilome's Attire During His Birthday Celebration Today by johnydon22(m): 12:14am On Dec 08, 2015
BobUg28:

Really? So you are December born? ...oh! Little wonder...
Yeah am december born boss.. Uuuhm little wonder what sir?
Re: Check Out Rev. Chris Oyakhilome's Attire During His Birthday Celebration Today by johnydon22(m): 12:15am On Dec 08, 2015
aalangel:

I'm 100% sure he's not comfortable in it.
who would be in such clothing... Nice birthday concept though..
Re: Check Out Rev. Chris Oyakhilome's Attire During His Birthday Celebration Today by johnydon22(m): 12:16am On Dec 08, 2015
ValerianSteel:
Lol grin grin his followers will come for you grin
Am like **Pick up my shoes, runs out of thread** grin grin

1 Like

Re: Check Out Rev. Chris Oyakhilome's Attire During His Birthday Celebration Today by BobUg28(m): 12:21am On Dec 08, 2015
johnydon22:
Yeah am december born boss.. Uuuhm little wonder what sir?

...you are this brilliant. I learnt most genius are december born.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check Out Rev. Chris Oyakhilome's Attire During His Birthday Celebration Today by menesheh(m): 12:29am On Dec 08, 2015
God of the believers loveworld inc. is really here.
Re: Check Out Rev. Chris Oyakhilome's Attire During His Birthday Celebration Today by obo389(m): 12:46am On Dec 08, 2015
Rubbish.this is one of his pix i also stumbled upon to celebrate his BD.
[img][/img]

Re: Check Out Rev. Chris Oyakhilome's Attire During His Birthday Celebration Today by ValerianSteel(m): 1:49am On Dec 08, 2015
johnydon22:
Am like **Pick up my shoes, runs out of thread** grin grin
Hehe grin grin
Re: Check Out Rev. Chris Oyakhilome's Attire During His Birthday Celebration Today by tpiar: 1:49am On Dec 08, 2015
seems to be Herod, going by the Roman outfits.
Re: Check Out Rev. Chris Oyakhilome's Attire During His Birthday Celebration Today by Annunaki(m): 8:12am On Dec 08, 2015
Where are his wife and children

1 Like

Re: Check Out Rev. Chris Oyakhilome's Attire During His Birthday Celebration Today by thehomer: 8:36am On Dec 08, 2015
This guy is still deluding himself with his money.
Re: Check Out Rev. Chris Oyakhilome's Attire During His Birthday Celebration Today by jenavism44: 8:55am On Dec 08, 2015
Prior to this time,i decided not to say anything about Rev.Dr.chris.oyakhilome(phd.D.sc,D.D) birthday,because words are not enough to express it,unless i will use ethereal words,words beyond this world,Which will be too high for the men of the senses,so i decided to keep quiet,i was tired of keeping quiet,after the hiatus of some hours i thought to say something about my mentor,Rev.chris is the replica of Jehovah first born son,he is excellence personified,a man anointed by God, to expand and increase when being criticised,a man who got the world attention when face with trial,even the foetus in the womb know pastor chris,because he taught his members to read rhapsody of realities to their foetus when being pregnant,he is a man of wisdom and knowledge,a man who does not recognise challenges,a man who does not live by people opinions but by God's opinion.a man who has reached all the territories of the world for Jesus.a man who is living 100 years ahead of his mates in respect to achievements,a man full of joy and laughter,a man whose smile heals the sick,prophecy said saviours shall come upon mount zion,Rev.chris is one of the saviour(Jesus) of our days,he is the fulfilment of prophecy,no wonder he was born on the 7th,7 symbolize perfection,he is excellence personified.happy chrismas to you,today is your mass.together with your name is chrismas,happy chrismas to the world great illuminator,people who criticized Rev.chris.are myopic,how can one criticise success?,only failures criticise success,while success ignore failure.the tattlers and meddlers are all failures,and nepios,dont you understand?this man we are talking about is the symbol of success,it took 1000 years for missionaries to reach some parts of the world but took him only 10years to reach all the territories of the world,it took same 10years for his book to be number 1 devotional worldwide,he is an icon of success,all that ever associated with him were made success,he is one of the world riches,you may argue with me,but let my shock you by elusidating and elaborating on what i enpassantly abdurated,though this statement is tendentious but your perspicacity of this statement can attenuate and thwart any form of controvesy and acrimony,Rev.chris is one of the world richest,not only as a pastor but as a person,it is not what someone accumulate or possess that determined your riches but how much you have give out,he has distribute 500millions of rhapsodies of realities,multiply it by #150,he has held several conference that worth millions of dollar,if he should accumulate them he would have build 100 universities and buy 10 private jets,he is an icon of success and excellence personified,those that criticise him are just jobless,they are looking for means to while away their time and to forget about their miserable lives,doctor,bankers,scientist,even truck pusher dont even have time to excoriate any one,its only lazy unemployed people that turn to their phones and start criticing and denegrating man of God like Rev.chris ,you are not even afraid,a whole man of God,i am not surprise if you where in Jesus days,you would have being among people who spat on Jesus,criticising Rev.chris.is criticing Jesus,the teachings and lifestyles of Jesus offended a whole lot of people like you,but that didnt made him fake and false,those who believed in him are now glorified,how will you feel if you see Rev.chris in Heaven after criticing him,that is if you repent,because those who criticise the truth will not make heaven and those who refuse to love people like Rev.chris.it time to be wise and put away foolishness and childishness,mature people dont criticise rather they optimize their skills to thwart any situations that tend to engender acrimony,no wonder they say"empty vessel make the loudest noise",Rev.chris is not someone you denegrate,because every body including you is benefiting from him in one way or the other,you play our songs in your church,you receive our devotional free,even some pastors including yours gain understanding from Rev.chris teachings.even for you to have Rev.chris in Nigeria is even a blessing itself.therefore put away animosity that you may make heaven and be well with you and judge not thing before the time,stop playing the role of God text me if you want to know more glorious things about him:jenavism44@gmail.com or call:09032604178

1 Like

Re: Check Out Rev. Chris Oyakhilome's Attire During His Birthday Celebration Today by jenavism44: 9:04am On Dec 08, 2015
pastor fine sha!

Re: Check Out Rev. Chris Oyakhilome's Attire During His Birthday Celebration Today by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 08, 2015
jenavism44:
Prior to this time,i decided not to say anything about Rev.Dr.chris.oyakhilome(phd.D.sc,D.D) birthday,because words are not enough to express it,unless i will use ethereal words,words beyond this world,Which will be too high for the men of the senses,so i decided to keep quiet,i was tired of keeping quiet,after the hiatus of some hours i thought to say something about my mentor,Rev.chris is the replica of Jehovah first born son,he is excellence personified,a man anointed by God, to expand and increase when being criticised,a man who got the world attention when face with trial,even the foetus in the womb know pastor chris,because he taught his members to read rhapsody of realities to their foetus when being pregnant,he is a man of wisdom and knowledge,a man who does not recognise challenges,a man who does not live by people opinions but by God's opinion.a man who has reached all the territories of the world for Jesus.a man who is living 100 years ahead of his mates in respect to achievements,a man full of joy and laughter,a man whose smile heals the sick,prophecy said saviours shall come upon mount zion,Rev.chris is one of the saviour(Jesus) of our days,he is the fulfilment of prophecy,no wonder he was born on the 7th,7 symbolize perfection,he is excellence personified.happy chrismas to you,today is your mass.together with your name is chrismas,happy chrismas to the world great illuminator,people who criticized Rev.chris.are myopic,how can one criticise success?,only failures criticise success,while success ignore failure.the tattlers and meddlers are all failures,and nepios,dont you understand?this man we are talking about is the symbol of success,it took 1000 years for missionaries to reach some parts of the world but took him only 10years to reach all the territories of the world,it took same 10years for his book to be number 1 devotional worldwide,he is an icon of success,all that ever associated with him were made success,he is one of the world riches,you may argue with me,but let my shock you by elusidating and elaborating on what i enpassantly abdurated,though this statement is tendentious but your perspicacity of this statement can attenuate and thwart any form of controvesy and acrimony,Rev.chris is one of the world richest,not only as a pastor but as a person,it is not what someone accumulate or possess that determined your riches but how much you have give out,he has distribute 500millions of rhapsodies of realities,multiply it by #150,he has held several conference that worth millions of dollar,if he should accumulate them he would have build 100 universities and buy 10 private jets,he is an icon of success and excellence personified,those that criticise him are just jobless,they are looking for means to while away their time and to forget about their miserable lives,doctor,bankers,scientist,even truck pusher dont even have time to excoriate any one,its only lazy unemployed people that turn to their phones and start criticing and denegrating man of God like Rev.chris ,you are not even afraid,a whole man of God,i am not surprise if you where in Jesus days,you would have being among people who spat on Jesus,criticising Rev.chris.is criticing Jesus,the teachings and lifestyles of Jesus offended a whole lot of people like you,but that didnt made him fake and false,those who believed in him are now glorified,how will you feel if you see Rev.chris in Heaven after criticing him,that is if you repent,because those who criticise the truth will not make heaven and those who refuse to love people like Rev.chris.it time to be wise and put away foolishness and childishness,mature people dont criticise rather they optimize their skills to thwart any situations that tend to engender acrimony,no wonder they say"empty vessel make the loudest noise",Rev.chris is not someone you denegrate,because every body including you is benefiting from him in one way or the other,you play our songs in your church,you receive our devotional free,even some pastors including yours gain understanding from Rev.chris teachings.even for you to have Rev.chris in Nigeria is even a blessing itself.therefore put away animosity that you may make heaven and be well with you and judge not thing before the time,stop playing the role of God text me if you want to know more glorious things about him:jenavism44@gmail.com or call:09032604178

Have u praised God in your full life the way you just praised this man? Welldone,hell has so many people to accomodate, rubbish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check Out Rev. Chris Oyakhilome's Attire During His Birthday Celebration Today by Annunaki(m): 4:18pm On Dec 08, 2015
petkruz:

Have u praised God in your full life the way you just praised this man? Welldone,hell has so many people to accomodate, rubbish.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Muslims Run To Kafir Land For Help? / 1,300 Rivers Cultist Lay Arms Down At Deeper Life's Crusade / Apostle Johnson Suleiman Flies Family To UK With His Jet For Crusade(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.