Stats: 3,159,876 members, 7,841,290 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Peter Of P-square Got Six-Pack For DonJazzy! Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Of P-square Got Six-Pack For DonJazzy! Photo (42830 Views)

Woman Who Donjazzy Gave N250,000 On Twitter Last Year December Gives Account Of / Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! / Vic-o To Release Track For Donjazzy And Olamide (pics) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Peter Of P-square Got Six-Pack For DonJazzy! Photo by sylve11: 7:32am On Dec 08, 2015
hehehe grin cool
Re: Peter Of P-square Got Six-Pack For DonJazzy! Photo by saintkel(m): 7:34am On Dec 08, 2015
Abbykem:
Everything is just fake sha. This looks real and deceiving. #ThankGodImnotafter6packs# Ride on don jazzy, coolest nd funniest celebrity ever.
Y u hide face nw, u no wan make I give u xmas kiss
Re: Peter Of P-square Got Six-Pack For DonJazzy! Photo by jerryfunky(m): 7:34am On Dec 08, 2015
odinese:
sad sad .

pls wats d meaning of these shit....u just did....
Re: Peter Of P-square Got Six-Pack For DonJazzy! Photo by marlockj: 7:36am On Dec 08, 2015
lonelydora:
I love these guys. My biafran brothers keep making us proud. I was there live #accessmavinconcert

Haha u dey find who go join biafra lol.

Bros let me advice u,find sumtin good n do with ur life. Biafra is a waste of tym

Highest they cn do is protest n being killed.

Waste materials in the name of flags.

Waste paint.

N flood social media with biafra support @ yet nothing Lik biafra country, currency etc.

I Dnt knw when our youth will get sense,big politicians are eating money,nnamani will be released one day.we are busy killing ourselves

Re: Peter Of P-square Got Six-Pack For DonJazzy! Photo by M4gunners: 7:36am On Dec 08, 2015
Lol women din hia wiyyyyy.
Re: Peter Of P-square Got Six-Pack For DonJazzy! Photo by ifeomaekol(f): 7:39am On Dec 08, 2015
#Advertisment--------------, ok nw we kw its on d 23rd.
Re: Peter Of P-square Got Six-Pack For DonJazzy! Photo by Obaofnaija(m): 7:54am On Dec 08, 2015
For tutorials and gist Logon to Naijabazeline.com
Re: Peter Of P-square Got Six-Pack For DonJazzy! Photo by ndnuray(m): 7:57am On Dec 08, 2015
Una don dey rite abt don jazzy now ooooo.... remember is 2 yrs in jail oooooo..
Re: Peter Of P-square Got Six-Pack For DonJazzy! Photo by Nobody: 8:05am On Dec 08, 2015
Lolz. I never knew some guys wear these. Everything has fake eh, even 6packs. Na wa o!
Re: Peter Of P-square Got Six-Pack For DonJazzy! Photo by ireneidiva(f): 8:11am On Dec 08, 2015
TOPCRUISE:
This one na plastic 6 packs. I don't see anything amazing for having 6 packs. It's just a display of youthful exuberance
Whatever helps you sleep well.

Re: Peter Of P-square Got Six-Pack For DonJazzy! Photo by Heureaux: 8:27am On Dec 08, 2015
clefstone:
6 packs na for bricklayers and truckpushers
person wey no get money to buy coke,go say coke dey cause headache

Re: Peter Of P-square Got Six-Pack For DonJazzy! Photo by staymore: 8:30am On Dec 08, 2015
Don Jazzy needed only one out of the six grin
Re: Peter Of P-square Got Six-Pack For DonJazzy! Photo by Nobody: 8:38am On Dec 08, 2015
how many girls does he make go gaga? shio, igbanladogi e

Re: Peter Of P-square Got Six-Pack For DonJazzy! Photo by amtaken(f): 8:43am On Dec 08, 2015
domopps:
Peter Okoye finally got one of his six packs that he is no longer using for Don-jazzy...... so no excuse for Don-jazzy come Dec 23rd not to pull his shirt and show the whole house what his got @#accessmavinconcert

Cheeeeeers

https://www.instagram.com/p/-_ZT_4SsLp/

lol these guys are so funny
Re: Peter Of P-square Got Six-Pack For DonJazzy! Photo by gal10(f): 8:46am On Dec 08, 2015
Access bank party on 23rd!! Better for traffic sef..last year wasn't funny!!
Re: Peter Of P-square Got Six-Pack For DonJazzy! Photo by Nobody: 9:38am On Dec 08, 2015
saintkel:
Y u hide face nw, u no wan make I give u xmas kiss
I no want pre-xmas kiss. Wait till xmas tongue tongue
Re: Peter Of P-square Got Six-Pack For DonJazzy! Photo by kasysleek(m): 9:51am On Dec 08, 2015
LoL Don Jazzy, Big Man With Big Sense Of Humour.
Re: Peter Of P-square Got Six-Pack For DonJazzy! Photo by danton(m): 10:02am On Dec 08, 2015
Abi I prefer to sweat it out....
Re: Peter Of P-square Got Six-Pack For DonJazzy! Photo by Missbizy(f): 10:18am On Dec 08, 2015
Hmm na Wao d guys ain't condemning ds fake packaged 6-packs buh if na girl use fake bums and hips or fake boobs. You all would av been cursin d girl. angry

Re: Peter Of P-square Got Six-Pack For DonJazzy! Photo by Nemesis99(m): 10:25am On Dec 08, 2015
Chai see Igbo man. See how he stylishly include advert. Igbo kwenu
Re: Peter Of P-square Got Six-Pack For DonJazzy! Photo by Josephamstrong1(m): 10:47am On Dec 08, 2015
Digital 6packs
Re: Peter Of P-square Got Six-Pack For DonJazzy! Photo by preciousMI1(f): 12:10pm On Dec 08, 2015
good one... just succeeded in advertising his show

Re: Peter Of P-square Got Six-Pack For DonJazzy! Photo by Exxit(m): 2:25pm On Dec 08, 2015
[quote author=domopps post=40790922][/quote] none cheesy cheesy
Re: Peter Of P-square Got Six-Pack For DonJazzy! Photo by RealChris(m): 2:41pm On Dec 08, 2015
domopps:
Peter Okoye finally got one of his six packs that he is no longer using for Don-jazzy...... so no excuse for Don-jazzy come Dec 23rd not to pull his shirt and show the whole house what his got @#accessmavinconcert

Cheeeeeers

https://www.instagram.com/p/-_ZT_4SsLp/

All I see here is just a planned advert for the concert. #AccessMavinConcert
Re: Peter Of P-square Got Six-Pack For DonJazzy! Photo by sassy007(m): 5:57pm On Dec 08, 2015
Lol...... you can go gym for it bro tongue
Re: Peter Of P-square Got Six-Pack For DonJazzy! Photo by domopps(m): 6:46pm On Dec 08, 2015
Exxit:
none cheesy cheesy

Funny?

Cheeeeers

Reno Omokri Reacts To Davido's NYSC Photos, Despite Being A Superstar / Pictures Of Annie Idibia And Tuface's Sons / Eve Esin Turns Cheetah In New Wild Photos