Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,286 members, 7,957,742 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:47 PM

What Don't You Like About The Current Phone You Are Using? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Don't You Like About The Current Phone You Are Using? (516 Views)

My Honest Infinix Hot 5 Review And What I Don't Like About The Phone / The type of phone you use is a reflection of who you are. / This May Be The Most Expensive Phone You Will Ever See **pix** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Don't You Like About The Current Phone You Are Using? by Wisdomkosi(m): 11:55pm On Dec 07, 2015
We all have what we don't like and what we like in that phone you are using. What is it that you like about that phone and what don't you like about the phone? What's the next phone on your mind? For me, the infinix x507, blinks a lot. The battery runs down. What I like, I like the camera and internal memory. Next phone on my mind is infinix hot2 Over to you guys. https://wisdomkosiblog./
Re: What Don't You Like About The Current Phone You Are Using? by immortalcrown(m): 11:57pm On Dec 07, 2015
Everything about Tecno is nunsensi.
Re: What Don't You Like About The Current Phone You Are Using? by Strawman: 12:03am On Dec 08, 2015
It is too expensive, the screen is too bright and clear for my eyes and the battery is too durable and refuses to die.
Re: What Don't You Like About The Current Phone You Are Using? by augster(m): 3:59am On Dec 08, 2015
It‘s Java OS
Re: What Don't You Like About The Current Phone You Are Using? by Ay04z(m): 5:08am On Dec 08, 2015
Battery
Re: What Don't You Like About The Current Phone You Are Using? by daphid25(m): 10:28am On Dec 10, 2015
immortalcrown:
Everything about Tecno is nunsensi.
Why did you bring Tecno into this thread?

You're just criticising for no reason
Re: What Don't You Like About The Current Phone You Are Using? by Youngpo413: 11:24am On Dec 10, 2015
Some people sha,once you mention tecno,it automatically appears on their "mentions" ,how una dey take do am?
Re: What Don't You Like About The Current Phone You Are Using? by Youngpo413: 11:27am On Dec 10, 2015
Wisdomkosi:
We all have what we don't like and what we like in that phone you are using. What is it that you like about that phone and what don't you like about the phone? What's the next phone on your mind? For me, the infinix x507, blinks a lot. The battery runs down. What I like, I like the camera and internal memory. Next phone on my mind is infinix hot2 Over to you guys. https://wisdomkosiblog./
mine is this quick charge technology,I heard that it reduces battery life span. ...

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Mobility Conquering The Smartphone Industry In Nigeria / Huawei Gpon Ont Hg8245 Faq / Have U Been Stranded Before Dat U Had To Sell Ur Phone Or Gadget?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.