Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,228 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Lukaku 'proud' To Reach Scoring Milestone - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lukaku 'proud' To Reach Scoring Milestone (431 Views)

I'm Proud To Be Your Last Record Signing - Aubameyang Tells Wenger / Lukaku Scores Again As United Downs City In ICC Derby / Oghenekaro Etebo Having His Breakfast After Scoring 4 Goals Against Japan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lukaku 'proud' To Reach Scoring Milestone by goalisma(m): 4:39am On Dec 08, 2015
Romelu Lukaku notched his 50th goal for Everton but it was not enough to seal the three points against Crystal Palace.
Everton striker Romelu Lukaku said it was a proud moment to score his 50th goal for the club but was disappointed they could not secure the three points against Crystal Palace on Monday.
Lukaku was making his 100th appearance for the Merseyside club and celebrated the milestone with another as he reached 50 goals in all competitions.
It was also the fifth successive Premier League game in which the 22-year-old has scored in.
The goal sealed a point for Everton after Scott Dann had put Palace ahead on 76 minutes, with the game finishing in a 1-1 draw at Goodison Park.
Lukaku said it was a proud moment for him but also rued Everton's failure to move above Palace in the Premier League table.
"Obviously we felt we should have had three points," Lukaku said. "We had a lot of chances, we were unlucky with the post, the crossbar and they scored out of the blue.

"We reacted well and it shows great character in the team, but if we want to be in the top six, top four, in the league we need to be winning games like that today.
"I'm proud of the landmark. But as a footballer I'm a team player and I want to win games. I'm proud but disappointed it didn't bring three points."
Everton's next fixture is away to Norwich City in the league on Saturday.

visit www.goalisma..com fpr ypur latest football updates,pre and post match conference,transfers and betting tips.
Re: Lukaku 'proud' To Reach Scoring Milestone by bewla(m): 4:46am On Dec 08, 2015
Noted
Re: Lukaku 'proud' To Reach Scoring Milestone by iPrevail(m): 5:31am On Dec 08, 2015
He's a good striker.

(1) (Reply)

Man Utd Dumped Out By Wolfsburg / Make Yourself Rich Within A Week(football Betting) / Check Out This Epic Tweet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.