Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,928 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:47 PM

Man City Vs Gladbach Betting Tips - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Man City Vs Gladbach Betting Tips (496 Views)

SURE BETTING TIPS FOR TUESDAY 19-09-2017 / Best Soccer Betting Tips Website / Xhaka: I Could Leave Gladbach For A Top Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man City Vs Gladbach Betting Tips by goalisma(m): 5:10am On Dec 08, 2015
Man City are coming off a very dissapointing loss to Stoke City. Stoke dominated them and could have made it embarrassing. Man City seem to be really missing their key players - Aguero, Kompany and Toure. Their lost 3 of their last 5 games now and the fans seem to have been turned against the manager. However, they did get results to be 2nd in the group so they are already qualified and unlikely to reach 1st place in group.

Mochengladbach on the other hand are in great form! They are unbeaten in 13 games and the only game they lost since the getting a new manager is the loss to City in the reverse fixture. In that game, Gladbach were quite unlucky. They missed a penalty in the 1st half and Hart made many big saves. In their last match, Gladbach beat Bayern Munich 3-1. Gladbach are flying high and they will want to win this game so they can play in the Europa league.

Different forms for the 2 teams, and many key missings for City. I think the guests can provide a shock and get revenge on losing the reverse fixture and win here. Odds on their win are falling too.

MY PICK IS AWAY WIN OR BOTH TEAM TO SCORE.

visit www.goalisma..com for more betting tips
Re: Man City Vs Gladbach Betting Tips by Kai5vil: 12:46pm On Dec 12, 2015
right

(1) (Reply)

Bookies Are The Most Intelligent Pundits I Ve Ever Come Across.. / Mikel Set For N1.7b Move Outside Chelsea / An Ode To Jose Mourinho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.