Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,217 members, 7,839,136 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

DRIVERS - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / DRIVERS (526 Views)

Experienced Drivers Needed Urgently / Drivers And Clients / Professional Drivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

DRIVERS by AAvictor: 5:56pm On Jun 01, 2009
An architectural firm in Lagos requires the services of a driver to fill a vacant position.

v The driver shall be responsible performing daily pre-trip and post-trip vehicle inspections.

v The driver shall be responsible for performing minor maintenance tasks on the vehicles when necessary.

v The driver shall be responsible for fuelling the vehicles.

v The driver shall be responsible for ensuring that periodic scheduled vehicle maintenance is completed and reported.

v The driver shall be responsible for preparing accident and incident reports as necessary.

v The driver shall be responsible for providing safety briefing to staff members.

v The driver shall be responsible for ensuring that the vehicle particulars and documents are up to date.

v The driver shall continue exploring new routes that can save time.

QUALIFICATION

OND/ SSCE

A MINIMUM OF 3 YEARS EXPERIENCE

A VALID DRIVERS LICENSE

A GOOD KNOWLEDGE OF THE LAGOS ROAD.

INTERESTED APPLICANTS SHOULD FORWARD THEIR CVS to hamiltonrichardsconsulting@gmail.com.

NB please endeavor to make the subject of your mail DRIVERS. Application closes on the 5th of this month of JUNE, 2009.
Re: DRIVERS by hamoke: 11:18am On Jun 08, 2009
pls can i know the name of the architectural firm,because i"m an achitect and i'm looking for job

(1) (Reply)

Sales Marketers For A Properties Company / Experienced Female Pa To The Md Of A Properties Management Company / Graphic Artist Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.