Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,070 members, 7,956,992 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:02 AM

Best Moderator Of The Year Rating - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Best Moderator Of The Year Rating (606 Views)

No Active Moderator In The Foreign Affairs Section. / Who Is Your Most Friendly Moderator? / Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2015 (Nomination thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Moderator Of The Year Rating by Nobody: 6:33am On Dec 08, 2015
As the year is rounding up its time we recognize those who have make the year really good and funfair

I open this thread for us to read the best moderator of the year and those who are not comptente enough in thier job as for me the best moderator of the year is

lalastical

reason being he is very fast, accurate, friendly, and enjoys what he is doing.

i rate him 8/10..

though my rating may not be okay with other people but as far as am concern that is my opinion tho

CC LALASTICAL
FRONT PAGE PLS
Re: Best Moderator Of The Year Rating by Bambless1(m): 6:38am On Dec 08, 2015
Front What? grin
Re: Best Moderator Of The Year Rating by menix(m): 6:39am On Dec 08, 2015
See this Onye Uwa mmebi wan make FP by bribing Lalasticlala..

OP.. no worry Lala know say him first Uboma second while that old Frog in politics that hates biafra comes infinity..
Re: Best Moderator Of The Year Rating by Nobody: 6:46am On Dec 08, 2015
LOL IS NOT BY FORCE IT MUST ENTER FRONT PAGE AM ONLY MIMICKING SOME PEOPLE WHENEVER THEY POST ANYTHING THE NEXT THING IS
CC: LALASTICAL, ISHLOVE, SEUN
Re: Best Moderator Of The Year Rating by kossyablaze(m): 7:02am On Dec 08, 2015
None of them

1 Like

Re: Best Moderator Of The Year Rating by Nobody: 8:02am On Dec 08, 2015
kossyablaze:
None of them

Y NOW?

(1) (Reply)

See What Surgeons Pulled Out From 11-year-old Girl Stomach (photo) / Fire Rages At Downtown Dubai's High-rise Address Hotel / FINALLY! Dele Momodu Responds To Davido's Allegations Against Sophie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.