Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,649 members, 7,820,257 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Add This To Your Love Life! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Add This To Your Love Life! (687 Views)

Daily Open Heavens From Rccg Add This Bbm Channel C0024B92F / To God:diary Of My Love Life / How Deep Is Your Love For The Jesus! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Add This To Your Love Life! by shofu2k(m): 6:29pm On Jun 01, 2009
Hi there! Thanks for viewing this post.

I want to advise those of us that think or believe that love is important and makes the world go round, that you should add a love-proof to your love life, it is more effective and stronger than the bullet-proof.

I know you are wondering what it is, I have writen a book on how to date without heartbreak in it you get to know the principles that will protect your tender heart from being broken. i shall showcase it on my blog for free only when i have made enough gain on sale from it. but for now i want to inform you that the love-proof you need to add to your love life is God. Jesus came with only one commandment and that is "love" but how can you love and get your heart proof from broken?

Stay tune to this blog for exiting word from God http://newlife-digest..com
And it is only on this blog that i will post my ebook on "how to date without heartbreak" so stay tune. you can drop comment on the blog too.

http://newlife-digest..com

(1) (Reply)

Gay Penguin Rearing Adopted Chick / Thanksgiving In Church For Obtaining Visa / Design Or Chance?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.