Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,024 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Let Swap Presidents - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Let Swap Presidents (682 Views)

5 Best Presidents in African History / Let Swap Presidents / Most Outstanding African Presidents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Swap Presidents by iniguy(m): 6:47pm On Jun 01, 2009
There is the need to swap presidents for the world peace and equilibrium to be maintained
Heres your chance to fix the world based on your political calculations! It is simple, just swap presidents

here is my take

Obama to Nigeria
Mugabe to Pakistan, Gordon brown to Usa, Ghadafi to Mozambique, Yaradua to Ghana, Sarkozy to Iran, Angela merkel to China wink
Whats your take?
Re: Let Swap Presidents by TayoD1(m): 6:48pm On Jun 01, 2009
@iniguy,

Whats your take?
Wanna start by telling us the rational behind each of the swaps you proposed?
Re: Let Swap Presidents by iniguy(m): 8:22pm On Jun 01, 2009
@Tayo-D
My rationale?
dynamic leadership, ability to rally people together, strong and decisive leadership, rule of law only works in environment devoid of corruption, diplomatic tact
etc.
lets see your swap.
Re: Let Swap Presidents by DisGuy: 1:13pm On Jun 02, 2009
iniguy:

@Tayo-D
My rationale?
dynamic leadership, ability to rally people together, strong and decisive leadership, rule of law only works in environment devoid of corruption, diplomatic tact
etc.
lets see your swap.

and what happens to the SYSTEM!!!
Re: Let Swap Presidents by TayoD1(m): 1:17pm On Jun 02, 2009
@iniguy,

You still haven't answered my question. You will have to be specific and provide the rational for each sswap. You have not done any heavy lifting so far!

(1) (Reply)

Is Affirmative Action Racist? / The Town Where Pupils Speak 150 Different Languages. / Situation In Nigeria Is Complex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.