Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,062 members, 7,825,367 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

I Will Never Vote For Social Media Bill - Sen. Ben Bruce - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Never Vote For Social Media Bill - Sen. Ben Bruce (16620 Views)

2019: Sen. Ben Bruce Declares War Against Buhari / A Copy Of The Controversial Social Media Bill (photo) / Sahara Reporters And Ben Murray-Bruce 'Fight' Over Social Media Bill(Tweets) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Never Vote For Social Media Bill - Sen. Ben Bruce by maryvivian: 8:48am On Dec 08, 2015

3 Likes

Re: I Will Never Vote For Social Media Bill - Sen. Ben Bruce by HammerEvery(f): 8:57am On Dec 08, 2015
Muhamadu Ibn Buhari El-dullardo. grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Vote For Social Media Bill - Sen. Ben Bruce by Nobody: 9:00am On Dec 08, 2015
Speak against it in the Senate or STFU

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Will Never Vote For Social Media Bill - Sen. Ben Bruce by Nobody: 9:03am On Dec 08, 2015
Buhari plans to muzzle my free speech on social media will never work

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Vote For Social Media Bill - Sen. Ben Bruce by kizolo(m): 9:11am On Dec 08, 2015
We only hear your voice on twitter, why not start a campaign or something against it amongst ur colleagues. We Nigerians reject it in its entirety.

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Will Never Vote For Social Media Bill - Sen. Ben Bruce by Nobody: 9:16am On Dec 08, 2015
Speaking against it first.
Re: I Will Never Vote For Social Media Bill - Sen. Ben Bruce by M4gunners: 9:19am On Dec 08, 2015
We trust mr Bruce. We know what you can do and you hhs been doing it. Keep it up may God protect you.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Never Vote For Social Media Bill - Sen. Ben Bruce by Dannyset(m): 9:28am On Dec 08, 2015
This twitter Senator should please shut it.
Act on the floor of the Senator and let's know why ur even worthy of the wardrobe allowance ur creating attention with.

You can vote for it if you want and see the angle Sahara Reporters will come for ur head.

12 Likes

Re: I Will Never Vote For Social Media Bill - Sen. Ben Bruce by Boss13: 9:30am On Dec 08, 2015
Senator is not just about voting. Do something about it. Preach against it, draw support from other senators.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Vote For Social Media Bill - Sen. Ben Bruce by pedrilo: 10:13am On Dec 08, 2015
stop telling us, go tell ur fellow senators. use ur common sense

7 Likes

Re: I Will Never Vote For Social Media Bill - Sen. Ben Bruce by Mixty: 10:29am On Dec 08, 2015
APC is fast becoming a party of lies and deception. A party that rode on the power of the social media with catchphrases like "FeBuhari", "MarchBuhari" and "BringBackOurGirls" now trying to stifle the social media.

IS THAT THE CHANGE APC IS PREACHING?

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Never Vote For Social Media Bill - Sen. Ben Bruce by dgr8truth(m): 11:22am On Dec 08, 2015
Those who knew what freedom is never traded it for N5000 nor one free meal daily for their siblings.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Never Vote For Social Media Bill - Sen. Ben Bruce by lanrefront1(m): 11:57am On Dec 08, 2015
PROVACATEUR:
Buhari plans to muzzle my free speech on social media will never work

Are you okay at all? What does Buhari have to do with the Bill? And didn't you hear his media assistant yesterday/today say the President will never assent to such a Bill para adventure the Senate succeeded in passing it?

16 Likes

Re: I Will Never Vote For Social Media Bill - Sen. Ben Bruce by NigLasPresident: 12:05pm On Dec 08, 2015
Dannyset:
This twitter Senator should please shut it.
Act on the floor of the Senator and let's know why ur even worthy of the wardrobe allowance ur creating attention with.

You can vote for it if you want and see the angle Sahara Reporters will come for ur head.

do you even watch the senate sittings at all? Or you just come online to speak poo about credible people without knowing a thing about them? Ben Bruce remains of of the smartest and articulate leaders from Nigeria and he never fails to tell it as it is to all in the red chambers if given the opportunity. Since senators only speak when the Senate President gives the permission, that's the law.

6 Likes

Re: I Will Never Vote For Social Media Bill - Sen. Ben Bruce by NigLasPresident: 12:10pm On Dec 08, 2015
Mixty:
APC is fast becoming a party of lies and deception. A party that rode on the power of the social media with catchphrases like "FeBuhari", "MarchBuhari" and "BringBackOurGirls" now trying to stifle the social media.

IS THAT THE CHANGE APC IS PREACHING?

Lol abeg you no go kill person with this pics.. Where you take find am sef?

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Vote For Social Media Bill - Sen. Ben Bruce by NigLasPresident: 12:17pm On Dec 08, 2015
pedrilo:
stop telling us, go tell ur fellow senators. use ur common sense

so he doesn't have the right to express his thoughts on social media to Nigerians who voted him a senator to represent them again? Who told you he hasn't spoken with his fellows? Oya oga minister of sense tell us what is the common sense in your expressions trying to make a good man like Bruce who is a natural leader look bad?

4 Likes

Re: I Will Never Vote For Social Media Bill - Sen. Ben Bruce by jbbaba(m): 12:27pm On Dec 08, 2015
LET WAIT N C
Re: I Will Never Vote For Social Media Bill - Sen. Ben Bruce by omeke12(m): 12:28pm On Dec 08, 2015
I couldn't vote for Jonathan to continue cos I detested what my country was turning into under his administration so I never voted..
anytime I state this fact the first question I get is... "why didn't U vote for APC?"
I voted for APC in the Lagos Governorship election but didn't in the presidential elections not because I disliked their Ideology or mantra ( I craved for 'change') but because I couldn't convince myself (for d sake of my present and future family) to vote for Buhari because..
1...Buhari was a former President, former minister of petroleum and so many other top offices he held back then and yet he still tags himself as 'poor', borrowing money then to buy nomination forms. I'm not saying he should have embezzled our money but...for God's sake, it takes wisdom, vision and creativity to be a rich and successful man. Buhari couldn't create an empire with the "little" salary he made those days then I strongly don't believe he can change d fortunes of Nigeria.
it was shameful during asset declaration when I saw the wealth our VP has amassed for himself and his family, comparing it with that provided by our president who is meant to lead us out of brokeness.
2...Buhari has been contesting for presidency since 2003 and all those while as an aspirant, he never influenced katsina, Nigeria or Africa In any positive way, (he has no known charity foundation in his name), the only time one hears of Buhari then is when he makes Violence Inciting comments that leads to loss of lives especially in the north....
please fellow Nigerians, don't expect much from our president, he doesn't really have much to offer just pray for God to give him WISDOM and POWER not to lead us astray...
...Remember Nigeria is our country.

13 Likes

Re: I Will Never Vote For Social Media Bill - Sen. Ben Bruce by cutetopsey(f): 12:29pm On Dec 08, 2015
Waiting.....
Re: I Will Never Vote For Social Media Bill - Sen. Ben Bruce by Seunaj05(m): 12:29pm On Dec 08, 2015
Wot sort of injustice! U carry propaganda take enter u now want to stop stop circulation of propaganda?? I don't care if all the news against the present administration is true or not! It was like dat during the last administration, no one cared whether all the allegations were true.It was like that during the last administration, we love it like this... Let karma begins!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Vote For Social Media Bill - Sen. Ben Bruce by kurt09(m): 12:29pm On Dec 08, 2015
Twitter Senate President
Re: I Will Never Vote For Social Media Bill - Sen. Ben Bruce by Nobody: 12:29pm On Dec 08, 2015
Twitter Senate President has spoken. But note sir:Your vote doesn't count in the House. It only counts on twitter.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Will Never Vote For Social Media Bill - Sen. Ben Bruce by ikombe: 12:29pm On Dec 08, 2015
Abeg wetin be d name of dose 2 people wey carry axe grin

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Vote For Social Media Bill - Sen. Ben Bruce by xender(m): 12:30pm On Dec 08, 2015
end time social media bill
Re: I Will Never Vote For Social Media Bill - Sen. Ben Bruce by Kaybee14(m): 12:30pm On Dec 08, 2015
Good to know.

CLICK ON MY SIGNATURE BELOW TO VIEW THE LATEST QUALITY STONE COATED ROOFING TILES PROJECTS.
Re: I Will Never Vote For Social Media Bill - Sen. Ben Bruce by martineverest(m): 12:31pm On Dec 08, 2015
Liar...ur xchange of words with SR showed dat u were in support of the bill.things have started backfiring;u are denying....he must be scared of SR....indirectly begging sahara reporters.sr are becoming more powerful than d senate
Re: I Will Never Vote For Social Media Bill - Sen. Ben Bruce by bunmioguns(m): 12:31pm On Dec 08, 2015
grin

they don frustrate am

SR bad gan
Re: I Will Never Vote For Social Media Bill - Sen. Ben Bruce by braine(m): 12:31pm On Dec 08, 2015
Hes always quiet in the chambers, like a piece of furniture. Its on twitter he gets a hardon. Bloody twitter senator.

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Vote For Social Media Bill - Sen. Ben Bruce by tzoracle: 12:31pm On Dec 08, 2015
Endtime country
Endtime bill
Endtime social media
Endtime senator
Endtime apc
Endtime Endtime

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Vote For Social Media Bill - Sen. Ben Bruce by mobaladc: 12:32pm On Dec 08, 2015
[size=28pt]I C T Scholarship Program,
Apply: http://apps4u200..com[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abubakar Suleiman Scores Buhari High / I Just Went For Medical Check-up, I Am Alright – Buhari / "Don't Link Me With Labour Party" - Toby Okechukwu Rejects Party's Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.