Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Meet Olori Adebisi Adebukola Ogunwusi In Photos, The Wife Of The New Ooni Of Ife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Meet Olori Adebisi Adebukola Ogunwusi In Photos, The Wife Of The New Ooni Of Ife (2224 Views)

Naming Ceremony Of Nigerian Quintuplets (5 Babies) In FCT Abuja In Photos / When The Wife becomes the Husband. / The Law, The Husband, The Wife Or The Man, Who Is To Blame For This? (snapshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Olori Adebisi Adebukola Ogunwusi In Photos, The Wife Of The New Ooni Of Ife by jaybossYBNL(m): 8:49am On Dec 08, 2015
[img]http://www.olisa.tv/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/Ooni-of-Ife-Enitan-Ogunwunsi1.jpg[/img]
Oba Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi, the new Ooni of Ife.

Nothing much has been written about the new Olori, the wife of the Ooni of Ife, as attention has been on the Imperial Majesty, his photos splashed all over social media and media networks. But finally, her first photos have surfaced, plus that of their only child – a daughter.

Meet the new Olori Adebisi Adebukola (Adebukunola) Ogunwusi, who is fondly called ‘Bukky’ by her friends, the only wife of the Ooni.
[img]http://www.olisa.tv/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/Oba-Olori-Ogunwusi-.jpg[/img]
Olori Adebisi Adebukola (Adebukunola) Ogunwusi with the Ooni.
[img]http://www.olisa.tv/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/Olori-Olubukola-coronation.jpg[/img]
Olori Adebisi Adebukola (Adebukunola) Ogunwusi with their daughter.

The couple have only one daughter.

http://www.jaybossng.com/2015/12/meet-olori-adebisi-adebukola-ogunwusi.html
Re: Meet Olori Adebisi Adebukola Ogunwusi In Photos, The Wife Of The New Ooni Of Ife by Airforce1(m): 8:53am On Dec 08, 2015
Shes beautiful
Re: Meet Olori Adebisi Adebukola Ogunwusi In Photos, The Wife Of The New Ooni Of Ife by sammysammy111(m): 8:55am On Dec 08, 2015
is the daughter miss or Mrs ? I need reply immediately, let me apply
Re: Meet Olori Adebisi Adebukola Ogunwusi In Photos, The Wife Of The New Ooni Of Ife by takoi: 8:55am On Dec 08, 2015
She is pretty but does not have a beautiful smile.

1 Like

Re: Meet Olori Adebisi Adebukola Ogunwusi In Photos, The Wife Of The New Ooni Of Ife by Zeedarh(f): 9:24am On Dec 08, 2015
Dazzling.
"She be my fine fine fine woman ahhhh
I don find my fine fine fine woman ah".....
Her beauty nor be for here smiley
Re: Meet Olori Adebisi Adebukola Ogunwusi In Photos, The Wife Of The New Ooni Of Ife by gunuvi(m): 9:37am On Dec 08, 2015
sammysammy111:
is the daughter miss or Mrs ? I need reply immediately, let me apply
She is miss but I already applied and been interviewed. Just got my aproved letter last week. Sorry you are late. Lol
Re: Meet Olori Adebisi Adebukola Ogunwusi In Photos, The Wife Of The New Ooni Of Ife by feeekey(f): 9:22pm On Dec 08, 2015
gunuvi:

She is miss but I already applied and been interviewed. Just got my aproved letter last week. Sorry you are late. Lol
Dream on my dear oma to kalojue bi carnival
Re: Meet Olori Adebisi Adebukola Ogunwusi In Photos, The Wife Of The New Ooni Of Ife by Ama80(f): 10:45pm On Dec 08, 2015
Hop she can cope wt polygamy cos I see it coming.ooni needs a son.am i right?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Olori Adebisi Adebukola Ogunwusi In Photos, The Wife Of The New Ooni Of Ife by SAMBARRY: 6:09am On Dec 09, 2015
Ama80:
Hop she can cope wt polygamy cos I see it coming.ooni needs a son.am i right?
even if he doesn't his kinsmen will pressurise him into it

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Single Mum Of 2 Shares Touching Story On What It's Like Raising Feminist Sons / Can An Adopted Son Marry The Daughter From The Same Family He Is Adopted To / GET A RELIABLE & TRUSTWORTHY PROPERTY MANAGER: CALL 08038029980_.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.