Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,970 members, 7,814,286 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

The Best Paying Affiliate Programmes - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Best Paying Affiliate Programmes (1478 Views)

How To Make More Than 1000$ Monthly On Fast Pay Forex Best Paying Hyip Ever / Top Salaries In Nigeria: Best Paying Companies! / Top Salaries In Nigeria: Best Paying Companies!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

The Best Paying Affiliate Programmes by ekebaba(m): 6:53pm On Jun 01, 2009
Hello there,
Pls can some1 help tell me the best affiliate sites I could join? I've searched but I'v not found one good enough to me.
Also, anyone got some idea on bitter kola selling, I've got some for deal.
Thanks
Re: The Best Paying Affiliate Programmes by ichommy(m): 11:28am On Jun 03, 2009
try clickbank.com if u have graph card account if not try neverblue.com or paydotcom.com there payment is very good
Re: The Best Paying Affiliate Programmes by stkris(m): 1:46am On Jun 04, 2009
try commission junction.   . . cj.com is rated one of the best. i use it on my website and its pretty decent, but then again, as with any such endeavour, the work lies on your end.
Re: The Best Paying Affiliate Programmes by SeyQua: 5:03am On Jun 06, 2009
No doubt there about clickbank and cj. You can also try SFI, I know a few Nigerians making a secret killing from this company. For more on these or further questions visit www.naijanetpreneurs.com
Re: The Best Paying Affiliate Programmes by trendychap: 10:48pm On Jun 21, 2009
@Seyqua,

I sent you a mail in your forum concerning Get to paid programs and you have refused to reply me.

Still expecting your reply,

Cheers.
Re: The Best Paying Affiliate Programmes by Ccomputers(m): 1:17pm On Jun 24, 2009
The best paying is skillful job get skills Nigerians and also Importation business.

all these online works are failing now so of the economy situation and global crises.

Only those that has skill in one job or the other will survive and very soon their will be massive salary cut and also retrenchment of workers .

End time is here. Know God and get skills so u wont beg for food.
o
Thanks a lot Nigerians
Re: The Best Paying Affiliate Programmes by Fhemmmy: 1:19pm On Jun 24, 2009
Ccomputers:

The best paying is skillful job get skills Nigerians and also Importation business.

all these online works are failing now so of the economy situation and global crises.

Only those that has skill in one job or the other will survive and very soon their will be massive salary cut and also retrenchment of workers .

End time is here. Know God and get skills so u wont beg for food.
o
Thanks a lot Nigerians

Well said

(1)

Start A Home Photography Business For Fun And Profit / ! / Advice on Block Moulding Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.