Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,396 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Do You Play Music? Sing? Rap? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Do You Play Music? Sing? Rap? (1100 Views)

Can you sing/rap?,Register Here To Win N10,000!!! / Do You Play Music With Your Earphones While Traveling / Singers That Really Can't Sing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Play Music? Sing? Rap? by drrionelli(m): 9:08pm On Oct 19, 2006
Clearly, music is an integral part of a lot of our lives.  My questions to you are:

Do you play instruments?  Which?

Do you sing?  What is your voice like?

What types of music do you like to perform? Folk? Classical? Popular? Jazz?

Do you rap?

Who do you enjoy listening to who performs the kind of music that you like to perform?

Let's find out what kind of talent is here on Nairaland.com.
Thank you in advance for taking the time to answer!
Re: Do You Play Music? Sing? Rap? by samorijack(m): 1:42pm On Oct 24, 2006
hi,I play the guitar,and I'm into folk/rock ,I also write my own songs and sing as well, my major influence is the Dave matthews band.
Re: Do You Play Music? Sing? Rap? by chyziani: 6:51pm On Oct 27, 2006
Am in for R&B, I know I gat a great voice. My all time best art is Usher, I really love his songs and i so inspire to make better mark than him. wink
Re: Do You Play Music? Sing? Rap? by drrionelli(m): 11:58pm On Oct 27, 2006
Excellent! And thank you for your postings. I'm sure you're both very talented, and, given the opportunity, I'd really like to hear you do your stuff.

samorijack, I've always admired anyone who can write songs. It seems that it would be extremely difficult. And, chyziani, you must be quite popular with the ladies if you sing like Usher. He's tight!

Now, what about the rest of you? Don't be shy! Tell us about YOUR musical talents!
Re: Do You Play Music? Sing? Rap? by smartsoft(m): 4:02am On Oct 28, 2006
I played the paino, i can produce myself, i sing r&B, i just like joe,boyz 2men,Graig david
Re: Do You Play Music? Sing? Rap? by samsick: 2:08pm On Nov 16, 2006
@drrionelli!I love rap a lot and i will like 2 be a rapper and am looking up 2 Method Man,Nas and Modenine but i have not started writting yet.
Re: Do You Play Music? Sing? Rap? by Gamine(f): 5:07pm On Nov 16, 2006
i am totally into rock!!
yaya!!! rockers rock! big tym
Re: Do You Play Music? Sing? Rap? by drrionelli(m): 1:12pm On Nov 19, 2006
Wonderful all of you!  Let me encourage you to keep at it.  We all have music within us.  Sometimes it just takes a bit of searching to find it and get it to come out.  But, as you all see, when it does, it's heavenly, isn't it?

Do any of you have any samplings of your music online?  I'd like to hear what you're doing.
Re: Do You Play Music? Sing? Rap? by angelz(f): 6:58pm On Nov 19, 2006
I sing(got a gud voice), dance n beat drum very well. Learn dt in my secondary sch.
Re: Do You Play Music? Sing? Rap? by lilayo(m): 12:18am On Nov 20, 2006
Re: Do You Play Music? Sing? Rap? by Theodora(f): 12:46pm On Nov 20, 2006
I Sing majorly R&B, i sin alto and treble well, Whitney Houston and Yolanda Adams.Both are my source of inspiration
Re: Do You Play Music? Sing? Rap? by 100bars(m): 2:20pm On Nov 20, 2006
rapalot mayne mii wanna be mii
Re: Do You Play Music? Sing? Rap? by ace1(m): 4:49pm On Nov 20, 2006
Well i rap,write but i've not voiced any song yet ,u'll get 2 hear them soon
Re: Do You Play Music? Sing? Rap? by Oracle(m): 5:03pm On Nov 20, 2006
I sing and i've got my own songs, sometimes i freestyle but i do it for fun
i prefer writing poems
Re: Do You Play Music? Sing? Rap? by boon(m): 6:11pm On Nov 21, 2006
thanx for ur concern. i can sing r&b to b precise, i dance as well. i luk forward to dat day when i'll showcase my skills. i appreciate ur concern. peace
Re: Do You Play Music? Sing? Rap? by drrionelli(m): 7:34pm On Nov 21, 2006
Thank you. And, I appreciate your taking time to speak of and further develop your talents.

Truly, music is universal. I was once told a story of a musician from the US who was visiting Africa for a somewhat informal conference with musicians from many places. He said that after some performances and workshops that a number of the participants from many countries got together just to listen to music that each had brought with them from their own countries. Even though few spoke the languages of others, they were able to communicate through their art.

Isn't that a great idea? And, who among us hasn't at some point been in that position? Maybe you don't understand the words, or even the language that words are written in, but you can still know the meaning from the music. The sounds themselves. The way the singers use their voices. The phrasing of the instrumentalists. It is such a beautiful thing, isn't it?!
Re: Do You Play Music? Sing? Rap? by lizzy(f): 12:42am On Dec 10, 2006
i play d piano and i mainly sing gospel music.
Re: Do You Play Music? Sing? Rap? by donkelvin10(m): 12:41pm On May 14, 2023
🎙️🎙️🎙️🎙️🎙️🎙️🎙️🎙️
Good day house .... I do ROCK and RAP MUSIC... I need someone we can work together. WHATSAPP 09023630072
Re: Do You Play Music? Sing? Rap? by NonBinary: 2:40pm On May 15, 2023
donkelvin10:
🎙️🎙️🎙️🎙️🎙️🎙️🎙️🎙️
Good day house .... I do ROCK and RAP MUSIC... I need someone we can work together. WHATSAPP 09023630072
Interesting. What kind of sound d'you like? I lean towards drill myself, I can work with rock too, but heavy on the synth-bass

(1) (Reply)

black jesus- This is why i'm Hot- African remix / New Record Label That Signs All Upcoming Artiste Dat Has Got The Swag / Music: ''bruce Lee'' By Splash Ft Tk Tycoon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.