Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,230 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Apc Path Of Honour In Bayelsa Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apc Path Of Honour In Bayelsa Election (1137 Views)

The Bayelsa Election: A Lesson For The Igbos / Early Results From Bayelsa Election -vanguard / Buhari Inspecting Guard Of Honour In France (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apc Path Of Honour In Bayelsa Election by BrBakreez(m): 9:19am On Dec 08, 2015
Even though PDP as a party has really messed up their chance as ruling party for the past 16 years that does not preclude them from a decent opposition, hence they must and still be seen to remain vibrant in order to check the excesses of the ruling party since power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely. To say PDP will lose election in Bayelsa cannot even be found in my wildest hallucination hence I will ask Sylva to take the path of a true sport man, I do not think there is any need to chase a shadow in the air by the ruling party because if the election is absolutely free and fair for now PDP will always win in Bayelsa for the time being. The result of the poll had shown that APC has bright chances in the state in the nearest future only if PDP do not close their lapses. Dickson should engage in policies and programmes that will improve the welfare of his people before the Jonathan factor is finally dispensed with during subsequent election in the oil rich state. #CongratulationstoPDPwiththewidemaginsofar.
Re: Apc Path Of Honour In Bayelsa Election by Nobody: 9:31am On Dec 08, 2015
And some disgruntled Igbo haters...
Has already that spewing thrash as the lessons Igbo's have to learn from bayelsa election...
I don't know whether he think that people moving on is when they join APC party. See how unreasonable people can become. Thinking they are making sense but ignorant of their foolishness

Even at that the APC party is being balkanized in bayelsa by PDP with a lot of bewildered margins in the current election counting Still in dispensation.

Congrats to bayelsans for standing strong in the election even in the midst of election crises.

APC has taking over in the center, and we are back to the days where voting is like taking risk. Bad news springing up at the election centers.
They better give us change and not chains...
Re: Apc Path Of Honour In Bayelsa Election by AceRoyal: 9:35am On Dec 08, 2015
BrBakreez:
Even though PDP as a party has really messed up their
chance as ruling party for the past 16 years that does not
preclude them from a decent opposition, hence they must
and still be seen to remain vibrant in order to check the
excesses of the ruling party since power corrupts and
absolute power corrupts absolutely. To say PDP will lose
election in Bayelsa cannot even be found in my wildest
hallucination hence I will ask Sylva to take the path of a true
sport man, I do not think there is any need to chase a
shadow in the air by the ruling party because if the election
is absolutely free and fair for now PDP will always win in
Bayelsa for the time being. The result of the poll had shown
that APC has bright chances in the state in the nearest future
only if PDP do not close their lapses. Dickson should engage
in policies and programmes that will improve the welfare of
his people before the Jonathan factor is finally dispensed
with during subsequent election in the oil rich state.
#CongratulationstoPDPwiththewidemaginsofar.

Your analysis is flawed.
From all indications,even with all the rigging APC lost this one.
This election has exposed the flaws of APC bigtime and a lose in Bayelsa will spark a sweep of the South South by PDP.A death blow will be if PDP merges with APGA.
The next battle lines will be Rivers,Edo and Imo states.And I believe PDP will use this victory as a rallying point to get their house in order.
Because APC has been making the wrong moves so far,no meaningful impact aside from the media fights against corruption.
APC winning Bayelsa would have been the final death blow to PDP and they know it,that's why they are fighting dirty to get it.
If the in fightings in APC isnt checked they will implode,Buhari will not enjoy same popularity that he enjoyed during the last election.Already his popularity is dwindling.Fielding a Northern presidential candidate with a vice-presidential from the South East will be a Knockout.As it will split the North,rally the SS and SE and all the PDP needs to do is split the SW by using Fayose as the preferred weapon.it's political chess.
I'm a spectator and nonpartisan,spectators are allowed to comment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apc Path Of Honour In Bayelsa Election by BrBakreez(m): 9:47am On Dec 08, 2015
AfricanFinest:
And some disgruntled Igbo haters...
Has already that spewing thrash as the lessons Igbo's have to learn from bayelsa election...
I don't know whether he think that people moving on is when they join APC party. See how unreasonable people can become. Thinking they are making sense but ignorant of their foolishness

Even at that the APC party is being balkanized in bayelsa by PDP with a lot of bewildered margins in the current election counting Still in dispensation.

Congrats to bayelsans for standing strong in the election even in the midst of election crises.

APC has taking over in the center, and we are back to the days where voting is like taking risk. Bad news springing up at the election centers.
They better give us change and not chains...

I think I have problem in comprehending what you said. I hope you are not mistaking me for someone who have soft spot for PDP? If that is what you are trying to say despite your congratulatory message I bet you that you are very wrong. I do not care who wins or loses but I have really supported APC during their trying time in the opposition. I do not just support APC but a great fan of President Muhammadu Buhari and Jagaban when the duo were still battling to be heard in the opposition i.e when Asiwaju was in ACN and Baba was in CPC, I was among few Nigerians who was praying fervently that the duo formed an alliance that will shake PDP if not wrestle power from them but I never knew my prayer was already before the creator himself. I am not a Nigerian and that comes first in everything I do before I think about my tribe but for the avoidance of doubt am not from the Southeastern part of Nigeria.
Re: Apc Path Of Honour In Bayelsa Election by BrBakreez(m): 9:50am On Dec 08, 2015
AceRoyal:

Your analysis is flawed.
From all indications,even with all the rigging APC lost this one.
This election has exposed the flaws of APC bigtime and a lose in Bayelsa will spark a sweep of the South South by PDP.A death blow will be if PDP merges with APGA.
The next battle lines will be Rivers,Edo and Imo states.And I believe PDP will use this victory as a rallying point to get their house in order.
Because APC has been making the wrong moves so far,no meaningful impact aside from the media fights against corruption.
APC winning Bayelsa would have been the final death blow to PDP and they know it,that's why they are fighting dirty to get it.
If the in fightings in APC isnt checked they will implode,Buhari will not enjoy same popularity that he enjoyed during the last election.Already his popularity is dwindling.Fielding a Northern presidential candidate with a vice-presidential from the South East will be a Knockout.As it will split the North,rally the SS and SE and all the PDP needs to do is split the SW by using Fayose as the preferred weapon.it's political chess.
I'm a spectator and nonpartisan,spectators are allowed to comment.
After reading your post sir I can only say you are funny. Who is Fayose in the scheme of things in southwest? Common think deeply before posting. PDP is in for a long thing, they better learn the job of the opposition better for the next 16 years or else they may start learning that after 60 years.
Re: Apc Path Of Honour In Bayelsa Election by Blizzy9ja: 9:51am On Dec 08, 2015
My heart goes out to the commisioners that decamped to APC last week... At least they will be jobless for the next 4yrs wailing 4rm the opposition stand
Re: Apc Path Of Honour In Bayelsa Election by Nobody: 9:59am On Dec 08, 2015
BrBakreez:

I think I have problem in comprehending what you said. I hope you are not mistaking me for someone who have soft spot for PDP? If that is what you are trying to say despite your congratulatory message I bet you that you are very wrong. I do not care who wins or loses but I have really supported APC during their trying time in the opposition. I do not just support APC but a great fan of President Muhammadu Buhari and Jagaban when the duo were still battling to be heard in the opposition i.e when Asiwaju was in ACN and Baba was in CPC, I was among few Nigerians who was praying fervently that the duo formed an alliance that will shake PDP if not wrestle power from them but I never knew my prayer was already before the creator himself. I am not a Nigerian and that comes first in everything I do before I think about my tribe but for the avoidance of doubt am not from the Southeastern part of Nigeria.

No you are getting it all wrong as the message is for some folks that are still accusing Igbo's of not moving on just because majority of us don't buy into APC change mantra...

Of recent They labeled SE crying more than the bereaved using bayelsa election as a yard stick, but from your post it even contradicts what they are saying.
PDP is winning APC in weird vote Margin.

Besides is not when you join the ideologies of APC ruling party is when you have moved on.
You can still be in any party and has already moved on, that's what people don't get.

I am not a pro PDP or APC or pro to any party.
Because I don't play partisan to any party.
All I want is credible governance. Which the ruling party is failing and am standing as opposition and not in any party partisanship to guide their steps the way I can. Else they may be kicked out come 2019.

1 Like

Re: Apc Path Of Honour In Bayelsa Election by AceRoyal: 10:00am On Dec 08, 2015
BrBakreez:

After reading your post sir I can only say you are funny. Who is Fayose in the scheme of things in southwest? Common think deeply before posting. PDP is in for a long thing, they better learn the job of the opposition better for the next 16 years or else they may start learning that after 60 years.

Lolzzz,you have no idea of the ripple effect.
Fayose is a catalyst,underestimating him will be the undoing of APC.
if we eventually hv a free and fair election in 2019,PMB might lose especially if His government don't live up to expectations.
Re: Apc Path Of Honour In Bayelsa Election by BrBakreez(m): 10:07am On Dec 08, 2015
AfricanFinest:

No you are getting it all wrong as the message is for some folks that are still accusing Igbo's of not moving on just because majority of us don't buy into APC change mantra...

Of recent They labeled SE crying more than the bereaved using bayelsa election as a yard stick, but from your post it even contradicts what they are saying.
PDP is winning APC in weird vote Margin.

Besides is not when you join the ideologies of APC ruling party is when you have moved on.
You can still be in any party and has already moved on, that's what people don't get.

I am not a pro PDP or APC or pro to any party.
Because I don't play partisan to any party.
All I want is credible governance. Which the ruling party is failing and am standing as opposition and not in any party partisanship to guide their steps the way I can. Else they may be kicked out come 2019.

You are very correct. We are on the same side my brother.
Re: Apc Path Of Honour In Bayelsa Election by BrBakreez(m): 10:09am On Dec 08, 2015
AceRoyal:

Lolzzz,you have no idea of the ripple effect.
Fayose is a catalyst,underestimating him will be the undoing of APC.
if we eventually hv a free and fair election in 2019,PMB might lose especially if His government don't live up to expectations.
Are you saying the 2015 election was not free and fair? I believe you must be somewhere in the Southeast typing right now but you are not close to the truth at all. Don't get it twisted Nigerians for now love APC until they make obvious mistakes like PDP.
Re: Apc Path Of Honour In Bayelsa Election by Nobody: 10:12am On Dec 08, 2015
OK bro...
BrBakreez:

You are very correct. We are on the same side my brother.
Re: Apc Path Of Honour In Bayelsa Election by AceRoyal: 10:22am On Dec 08, 2015
BrBakreez:

Are you saying the 2015 election was not free and fair? I believe you must be somewhere in the Southeast typing right now but you are not close to the truth at all. Don't get it twisted Nigerians for now love APC until they make obvious mistakes like PDP.
Don't be politically sentimentally blind!
So anyone that doesn't agree with ur opinion is from the South East?I'm proudly from Edo State.I'm nonpartisan!

Don't try to play smart by trying twist my assertions.
2015 presidential election was free but not fair(cases of underaged voting recorded).
With the recent elections conducted under this APC lead government I doubt 2019 would be free and fair.
Presently the popularity of this government is dwindling so fast and if it continues this way APC will lose come 2019.
It's like you have been oblivious of the recent happenings in this our beloved country for the the past 5months.APC has been making so many blunders and mistakes.Showing all Nigerians that they might be worst than their predecessor.
This APC government has not been in favor of the people that voted them in.Even if u can't make any immediate impact,let us know ur direction.They seem confused on how to manage the power they now possess.
Let's call a spade a spade Sir!
Re: Apc Path Of Honour In Bayelsa Election by BrBakreez(m): 10:29am On Dec 08, 2015
AceRoyal:

Don't be politically sentimentally blind!
So anyone that doesn't agree with ur opinion is from the South East?I'm proudly from Edo State.I'm nonpartisan!

Don't try to play smart by trying twist my assertions.
2015 presidential election was free but not fair(cases of underaged voting recorded).
With the recent elections conducted under this APC lead government I doubt 2019 would be free and fair.
Presently the popularity of this government is dwindling so fast and if it continues this way APC will lose come 2019.
It's like you have been oblivious of the recent happenings in this our beloved country for the the past 5months.APC has been making so many blunders and mistakes.Showing all Nigerians that they might be worst than their predecessor.
This APC government has not been in favor of the people that voted them in.Even if u can't make any immediate impact,let us know ur direction.They seem confused on how to manage the power they now possess.
Let's call a spade a spade Sir!
I love your submission but time will tell. Any subsequent submission by my humble self would appear am making cse for APC but I can assure you, time will tell.
Re: Apc Path Of Honour In Bayelsa Election by AceRoyal: 10:32am On Dec 08, 2015
BrBakreez:

I love your submission but time will tell. Any subsequent submission by my humble self would appear am making cse for APC but I can assure you, time will tell.
Yes my bro.....in this political chess time will tell.
in the fullness of time........

(1) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom State House Of Assembly Gets New Speaker / Onitsha Killings: IPOB Drags FG To Court, Demands N8.5bn Compensation / Minister Of Communication And EFCC Chairman Spotted Flying Economy Class [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.