Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Scammer pretended to be formal governor of Ekiti State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Scammer pretended to be formal governor of Ekiti State (522 Views)

Driver Who Raped Student Of Ekiti College Of Education Bursts Into Tears. Photo / See Pics Of Man Who Pretended To Be A Madman So As To Sell Pampers To Ritualists / Embarrassing Moment When Man Who Pretended To Be Disabled Gets Caught!! (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scammer pretended to be formal governor of Ekiti State by adeoladele(m): 9:24am On Dec 08, 2015
Early in the morning trying to write down how my schedule will look like today, and using the second hand to chat on facebook.
see my conversation with this scammer paraded himself to be Eng Segun Oni Formal Governor of Ekiti state Please I need your help I want you to use 10secs rain curse on this number 09095511827, these are the one spoiling Nigeria good name.

Re: Scammer pretended to be formal governor of Ekiti State by adeoladele(m): 9:25am On Dec 08, 2015
more

Re: Scammer pretended to be formal governor of Ekiti State by ademega(m): 9:35am On Dec 08, 2015
this is funny sha
Re: Scammer pretended to be formal governor of Ekiti State by Swegzfreak: 9:39am On Dec 08, 2015
Scammer.... Watch!!! The year is going to an end, hustle your own lil way...

(1) (Reply)

Why Boko Haram Will Never End / Judge This Case / Why Facebook Has Apologised For Suspending Isis Account?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.