Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,585 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Six Steps To Winning Any Election Against The APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Six Steps To Winning Any Election Against The APC (799 Views)

I Have Not Seen Any Election Campaign Poster In Anambra / "If You Want To Win Any Election, Pay FFK Not To Support You" - Jimoh Ibrahim / APC Cannot Win Any Election In Rivers State - Wike ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Six Steps To Winning Any Election Against The APC by hinwazaka: 9:34am On Dec 08, 2015
We have over the course of time, since April perfected the art of defeating the APC in elections. We have ran case studies and found out the weaknesses of the APC propaganda election. These are our findings

* Inflate the social media with as much false information about you as much as possible. If it becomes too much, people will start to disbelieve it

* Infiltrate the APC with supposed dissatisfied members of the PDP, who will entice the ruling party with fake gains, but will later distract and divide the ruling party

* Drop little pieces of golden true information to throw the APC of guard with delusions of their popularity

* Track and trail the electronic rigging team of the APC and neutralize them in order to throw the APC into confusion

* Use violence, a lot of violence, to rubbish the security agencies, while you work behind the scenes to change whatever has been altered by the APC

* Spread as much fake results as possible online on the day of election, so as to rubbish the already fake results posted by the APC online team

With these findings, the APC are in serious trouble. Edo state will be our next test experiment. By 2019, we will have perfected the strategy to disgrace the APC at the polls

Re: Six Steps To Winning Any Election Against The APC by haffaze777(m): 9:53am On Dec 08, 2015
dat reminds me of kogi election
Re: Six Steps To Winning Any Election Against The APC by Chidozieude: 9:54am On Dec 08, 2015
Hinwazaka

You told us you live in a mansion in Ikoyi

Is this true?

3 Likes

Re: Six Steps To Winning Any Election Against The APC by hinwazaka: 9:59am On Dec 08, 2015
Chidozieude:
Hinwazaka

You told us you live in a mansion in Ikoyi

Is this true?
I heard you increased your speed, when the black SUV trailing you took a detour. Don't worry, the occupants won't engage you anytime soon.
Re: Six Steps To Winning Any Election Against The APC by Dannyset(m): 10:07am On Dec 08, 2015
I think this man is a kid!
He runs his mouth at any slight of victory ahead!
If at all he is making sense, he can't keep secret!
He boasts whenever his rope(tied to his neck) is released a little for him to feed!
He display his mediocrity in political matters each time politics surfaced!

Only kids do all these!
He is immature in all ramifications!
I have watched and followed him, and I can boldly say he's a kid. Don't be deceived if you see him with a big stature. The mental strength matters alot.

Even Pa Chukwudi44 that is more radical won't spew this way.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Senators To Face US Sanctions Over Social Media Bill - See Details / The Real Truth About This Buhari Administration / History Of Fuel Price Increase In Nigeria From 1973 To 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.