Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,443 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:38 AM

Omawumi's Stunning Look To Future Awards (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omawumi's Stunning Look To Future Awards (Photos) (28234 Views)

Ebuka Obi-Uchendu's Outfit To Future Awards 2017 (Photos) / Sola Sobowale Rocks Agbada To Future Awards (photos) / Oge Okoye's Stunning Look To The AMVCA 2017 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omawumi's Stunning Look To Future Awards (Photos) by adesegun121(m): 10:46am On Dec 08, 2015
The singer showed off her look to the Future Awards on Sunday..Her post baby body is banging!

''What I wore to The Future Awards Last Week. Makeup by @davesucre. Outfit by Ndidi Obioha of Enthyst-One Stop Shop for all your glam needs.'

'https://www.instagram.com/p/_BpceRtKaW/?taken-by=omawonder

3 Likes

Re: Omawumi's Stunning Look To Future Awards (Photos) by adesegun121(m): 10:46am On Dec 08, 2015
Re: Omawumi's Stunning Look To Future Awards (Photos) by MeesterMAN: 10:48am On Dec 08, 2015
lovely
Re: Omawumi's Stunning Look To Future Awards (Photos) by IamChuzzy(m): 10:49am On Dec 08, 2015
Beautiful

5 Likes

Re: Omawumi's Stunning Look To Future Awards (Photos) by SurefireAsoOke: 10:57am On Dec 08, 2015
She's lookin beautiful

For Aso-Oke, Check my signature
Re: Omawumi's Stunning Look To Future Awards (Photos) by donholy28(m): 11:25am On Dec 08, 2015
still searching for d stun

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omawumi's Stunning Look To Future Awards (Photos) by OZAOEKPE(f): 1:03pm On Dec 08, 2015
all i see is FAKE........

7 Likes

Re: Omawumi's Stunning Look To Future Awards (Photos) by coleakande: 1:03pm On Dec 08, 2015
cool
Re: Omawumi's Stunning Look To Future Awards (Photos) by Chimaritoponcho: 1:03pm On Dec 08, 2015
hit like if u think man united will defeat wolfsburg today and finish as group leaders

12 Likes

Re: Omawumi's Stunning Look To Future Awards (Photos) by adedayourt(m): 1:03pm On Dec 08, 2015
makeup
Re: Omawumi's Stunning Look To Future Awards (Photos) by fpeter(f): 1:03pm On Dec 08, 2015
kiss
Re: Omawumi's Stunning Look To Future Awards (Photos) by odiereke(m): 1:04pm On Dec 08, 2015
She looks gorgeous.

2 Likes

Re: Omawumi's Stunning Look To Future Awards (Photos) by lovelyjay: 1:04pm On Dec 08, 2015
Beautiful

1 Like

Re: Omawumi's Stunning Look To Future Awards (Photos) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Dec 08, 2015
At least, she is nont exposing her body undecided

2 Likes

Re: Omawumi's Stunning Look To Future Awards (Photos) by Pheals(f): 1:05pm On Dec 08, 2015
undecided she look younger... .how come! Hmmm it's lovely
Re: Omawumi's Stunning Look To Future Awards (Photos) by Chimaritoponcho: 1:06pm On Dec 08, 2015
ogorimagongo:
Beautiful Delta woman
1f only u was correct smh
Re: Omawumi's Stunning Look To Future Awards (Photos) by drizslim(m): 1:06pm On Dec 08, 2015
Hit Like If You Think Jose Mourinho Needs To Be Sacked

3 Likes

Re: Omawumi's Stunning Look To Future Awards (Photos) by OJUELEGBA1: 1:07pm On Dec 08, 2015
wink
Re: Omawumi's Stunning Look To Future Awards (Photos) by Viktor1983(m): 1:07pm On Dec 08, 2015
donholy28:
still searching for d stun
me too
Re: Omawumi's Stunning Look To Future Awards (Photos) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Dec 08, 2015
G
Re: Omawumi's Stunning Look To Future Awards (Photos) by ogorimagongo: 1:08pm On Dec 08, 2015
Chimaritoponcho:

1f only u was correct smh

So she's not beautiful to you?
Re: Omawumi's Stunning Look To Future Awards (Photos) by tokyozc: 1:09pm On Dec 08, 2015
[size=28pt]Scholarship!!! - I C T Program, Apply Here:
http://myowndbus..com[/size]
Re: Omawumi's Stunning Look To Future Awards (Photos) by henrixx(m): 1:09pm On Dec 08, 2015
Endtime stunning beauty
Re: Omawumi's Stunning Look To Future Awards (Photos) by Damalex4luv(m): 1:09pm On Dec 08, 2015
She's old skool lapel cry cry cry
Re: Omawumi's Stunning Look To Future Awards (Photos) by Chimaritoponcho: 1:09pm On Dec 08, 2015
grin
ogorimagongo:

So she's not beautiful to you?
at all she over drew her eye brows and hence looked like a nike ambassador
Re: Omawumi's Stunning Look To Future Awards (Photos) by Lilchilz(m): 1:10pm On Dec 08, 2015
Patrick and his Girlfriend were taking a romantic
walk down the beach one cold night.
Patrick grabbed the girl's hands, drew her closer to
himself, kissed her and said; Baby, you know I love
you so much. There's no one here, Its just
the two of us so Let's do WEWEECHU. The girl looked around and said; My love, I don't want
to do WEWEECHU please. Let's just hold hands and
cuddle. Patrick agreed.
After a while, Patrick asked her again; Oh baby, my
love, please Let's do WEWEECHU! The girl replied; Baby,
don't rush me. I don't want to do it. I just want to be wrapped in your arms. Patrick calmed down.
After a long while, Patrick couldn't hold it any longer.
He said; My heartbeat, its not fair oh! Let's do
WEWEECHU na! We haven't done it since last year
oh! Let's do it now na.
The girl reluctantly agreed and Patrick immediately grabbed her closer to himself, hugged her tightly,
brought out the guitar strapped to his back and they
both start singing:
"WEWEECHU A MERRY CHRISTMAS! WEWEECHU A
MERRY CHRISTMAS!! WEWEECHU A MERRY
CHRISTMAS!!! AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! Lol, See your dirty mind, What were you thinking
WEWEECHU was? MERRY CHRISTMAS in advance to you all. ;

3 Likes

Re: Omawumi's Stunning Look To Future Awards (Photos) by Damalex4luv(m): 1:11pm On Dec 08, 2015
Pheals:
undecided she look younger... .how come! Hmmm it's lovely

Looks younger! Not it's lovely, she ain't a thing.
I think you looks older you need more of the make-up.
Re: Omawumi's Stunning Look To Future Awards (Photos) by henrixx(m): 1:11pm On Dec 08, 2015
Lilchilz:
Patrick and his Girlfriend were taking a romantic
walk down the beach one cold night.
Patrick grabbed the girl's hands, drew her closer to
himself, kissed her and said; Baby, you know I love
you so much. There's no one here, Its just
the two of us so Let's do WEWEECHU. The girl looked around and said; My love, I don't want
to do WEWEECHU please. Let's just hold hands and
cuddle. Patrick agreed.
After a while, Patrick asked her again; Oh baby, my
love, please Let's do WEWEECHU! The girl replied; Baby,
don't rush me. I don't want to do it. I just want to be wrapped in your arms. Patrick calmed down.
After a long while, Patrick couldn't hold it any longer.
He said; My heartbeat, its not fair oh! Let's do
WEWEECHU na! We haven't done it since last year
oh! Let's do it now na.
The girl reluctantly agreed and Patrick immediately grabbed her closer to himself, hugged her tightly,
brought out the guitar strapped to his back and they
both start singing:
"WEWEECHU A MERRY CHRISTMAS! WEWEECHU A
MERRY CHRISTMAS!! WEWEECHU A MERRY
CHRISTMAS!!! AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! Lol, See your dirty mind, What were you thinking
WEWEECHU was? MERRY CHRISTMAS in advance to you all. ;
abegi the weeweechu no fit d description for the story jor
Re: Omawumi's Stunning Look To Future Awards (Photos) by djWALE(m): 1:13pm On Dec 08, 2015
Abeg how the look take help my career??
Re: Omawumi's Stunning Look To Future Awards (Photos) by HARDWORKGOPAY(m): 1:15pm On Dec 08, 2015
Sexy
Re: Omawumi's Stunning Look To Future Awards (Photos) by Adatob(m): 1:15pm On Dec 08, 2015
K

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stephanie Amata Graduates From UK University (Photos) / Yomi Fabiyi Is Still Considering Divorcing His British Wife [PICS] / Tayo Faniran’s Sons Are So Cute! (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.